FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack MIA's (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hatrack MIA's
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Scott, welcome back!

I met Scott when I was brand new to Hatrack, and then he dissapeared. It's nice to see you. [Smile]

Most things are the same, although all the players have changed.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
I picked up a new job and was away training for a while. Plus I haven't really been feeling phylosophical enough to post anything.

We should start an alchohol free club and have a secret hideout and secret password!

Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for odouls268   Email odouls268         Edit/Delete Post 
and the password should be BAC 0.0
Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

It's nice to see your still here katharina.
Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Camper
Member # 5076

- posted      Profile for Happy Camper   Email Happy Camper         Edit/Delete Post 
So I guess getting married is part of the pledge process to becoming a Hatrack Hottie? No wonder I haven't gotten my certificate yet... Y'all really need to make a list of induction requirements. And yes, I realize that I did, in fact, use the term y'all.

-HC

Posts: 609 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
OMG, is HC a woman?

They let women be dirt engineers up there? [Angst]

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Camper
Member # 5076

- posted      Profile for Happy Camper   Email Happy Camper         Edit/Delete Post 
Nope, surely not, I just figured with all the hottieness there had to be at least a little for the male side of things. Maybe not. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 609 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacare Sorridente
Member # 1906

- posted      Profile for Jacare Sorridente   Email Jacare Sorridente         Edit/Delete Post 
I heard that David Bowles died or something.
Posts: 4548 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Silverblue Sun, who I believe signed his posts as Thor from time to time, hasn't been around for a bit. But things move pretty fast.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
Tom-
I guess so. Of course, the first time I hung out with pH she CAME BACK from being MIA... so I don't know what that says?

Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I think there's probably more to it than that though, since her leaving coincided with her misunderstanding a post of Icarus's and getting really upset.
Um, nope. That was not my post.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I really think people stay at Hatrack because they like it, and they leave when they are ready. I seriously doubt that anyone permanently leaves over a single person's post.

Proof of this is the large number of people who sign off in a huff and last barely 24 hours away. Belle's been away for a long time, and whatever the reason, it isn't over a single post or thread.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Really? I could have sworn it was you. Huh. Well, I'm getting all kinds of stuff like that wrong lately; in another thread I referred to Kat and Anne kate's epic fight, only to find out that it was actually kat and Olivet's.

Who was it then? Bob?

[Edit--Olivet, not Belle. My god, I'm on a roll, aren't I]

[ December 16, 2003, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Noemon ]

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, that's a good point kat.

And Icarus, it's good to see you again!

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]

(I remember the post, but I don't want to post about it because I don't want to rehash that event. But I did want to say that it was not mine. [Frown] )

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beatrice
Member # 4705

- posted      Profile for Beatrice           Edit/Delete Post 
Where's Dante? I miss that sexy beast.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Wasn't he supposed to marry all of us hatrack ladies??? [Wink]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

I'll probably get a lot of flack for this one but, whatever happed to Thor?
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Thor got a job that sweetheart. [Smile] He's also posting under Silverblue Sun for anyone that didn't know. He hasn't posted in a LONG time though.

I've seen Ralphie snicker here and there, but I miss her. I hope she and her family are doing ok.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
It hasn't been that that long since Thor stopped posting. I think he lurks a little, because I started a "Paging Thor" thread a while back and he did answer.

He's working as some sort of wholesale book sales distributor as I recall and swamped with a bunch of stuff in real life. I think it is what he needed though.

I still kind of miss him, he definitely added spice to the forum.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm alive! Hah. Eddie pointed this out to me. I'm alive, but I've moved to New Orleans. That city is strangely time-consuming. Not to mention all the time I waste...uh...watching Star Trek reruns and SpikeTV.

Anyways, I'm home for the holidays, and I'll try to start posting again. Honest!

-pH
ps. Vin says hi.

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for odouls268   Email odouls268         Edit/Delete Post 
HEY PH!!

Its been a long time.

You still AIM any?

Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
My new im: toy with pearce.
email: kphollan@loyno.edu

Harass me, please. [Big Grin]

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

What about PoD?
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi pH,

I have always thought your user name was totally cool and envied it!

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amira tharani
Member # 182

- posted      Profile for amira tharani   Email amira tharani         Edit/Delete Post 
Pod's about - he's been on AIM a bit, but he had exams I think...
Posts: 1550 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.