FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Official Family Guy Quote Thread!

Author Topic: The Official Family Guy Quote Thread!
odouls268
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for odouls268   Email odouls268         Edit/Delete Post 
I know there are good quotes from the show floating around, but I think it's time for it's own thread.

"What are they paying you?! I'll double it! I'll give you anything you want! Money! Women! ...Men?"
-Stewie

"Is it possible [Lois] is a whore? You know, just on weekends, to pay for her dialysis? As in my fantasy? You know what, let's start over: Hi, I'm Quagmire!"
-Quagmire

Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
"Good thing Osama Bin Laden doesn't know show tunes"

(not an exact quote paraphrased to the best of memory please feel free to correct it)

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

"oh i wanna get it! i gotta get it!"
-Osama

[Razz]

Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
Curses! why couldn't this thread have been here last night, I know there was a good quote, but I can't remember it now. You are all against me aren't you.

(I believe the quote involves broccoli)

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm cheeting and linking to a page of quotes.
Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

"So broccoli? Mother says youre good for me eh? Well, Im afraid im NOT GOOD FOR YOU!!"
-Stewie

"Well then, my mission is clear: The broccoli must die."
-Stewie

odouls268
Member # 2145

im not cheating. and i refuse to use that link. if i need inspiration, ill go to the dvd collection. [Big Grin]
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
Stewie: Well, Olivia, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch.

Peter: C'mon, let's go drink till we can't feel feelings anymore.

Joe: This van has the latest in crime stopping technology. Watch! (flips a swich)
(arms descend and handcuff Peter)
Van: Suspect! Suspect! You have the right to remain silent!
Peter: Haha, sweet.
Cleveland: Let me try!
Joe: Cleveland, DON'T!
Van: MINORITY SUSPECT! MINORITY SUSPECT! (arms descend and proceed to severely beat Cleveland) Watch out, he's got a gun! (Arm descends and places gun next to Cleveland.)

Woman: Help! My daughter is trapped in the well!
Fireman: We can't reach her! We'd use that long-armed guy, but he's helping an old woman tickle a midget in a tree.
(Cuts to man with very long arms tickling a midget in a tree.)
Midget: Tee hee! Tee hee!

Peter: Aw, here comes my favorite event! "Catch the greased deaf guy!"
Greased Deaf Guy: (in a silly, high pitched, wavery voice as people try to catch him) Yo nevah nunna cath me! Yo wathing yo tahm! Go do thomthing elth! Thee yall nexth yeew!

Peter: Hey, don't talk to me a physical fitness! I was in Richard Simmons' Sweatin to Books on Tape.
(cuts to people jazzercising)
Voice: The Red Sox were in town, but I didn't care. Because it was Tuesday, and I was on my way to see Morrie. He couldn't go to the bathroom by himself anymore, but his indominable spirit-

(Lois at the gynecologists')
Doctor: Hello, my name is Brian, I'll be your doctor today. (leans in towards Lois' you-know-what and says in an echo-like voice) HELLO HELLO hello.... Hahahaha! Just kidding.

(later at the gynecologists)
Doctor: Don't worry about her. She wanted Pine Fresh but I gave her New Car Smell.

TV Announcer: ROLLING COURAGE: The Joe Swanson Story, Friday at 8 on ABC, followed by Dharma and Gred. (whispers) But you don't have to watch that!

[ December 12, 2003, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: Book ]

Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

Quagmire:"The statue of liberty! Oh no! What do we do?!"
Peter: "Boys, boys, we're gonna drink till she's hot."
Quagmire: "That's just crazy enough to work!"
CHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUG

"Kids, daddy only drank so the statue of liberty would take her clothes off."
-Peter
Peter: "Well, I feel kinda bad, I told Lois I wouldn't drink."
Quagmire: "Aww, dont feel bad Peter"
Peter: "Gee I never though of it like that."

Quagmire: "Hey Peter let's play drink the beer!"
Peter: CHUGCHUGCHUGCHUG
Quagmire: "You win!"
Peter: "Alright! WHat do i win?!"
Quagmire: "Another beer!"
Peter: "Oh I'm going for the high score."
Quagmire: "Actually, Charlie's got the high score."
Charlie: (urinating into grandfather clock) "Hey man, your clock wont flush."

Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Greg-Get off the couch, Dharma.
Dharma-No
Greg- You're such a free spirit.

Greg-Get off the couch, Dharma
Dharma-No, sillyhead, why don't you come up.
*greg climbs up*

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
"GIGGDY-GIGGDY-GIGGDY-GIGGDY-GIGGDY!"--Quagmire

"What the deuce?"--Stewie

"Yes, that's my crack-addicted baby who's deadbeat father won't pay child support."--Meg [paraphrase for bad memory]

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

"For heaven's sake shake me! Shame me like a british nanny!"
-Stewie

"But dad, I heard if you use tanning beds, you could get something called melanoma."
"Aww, that's just fancy talk for sexy-fied"
-Chris and Peter

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.