FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Wenchcon First Day Photos (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wenchcon First Day Photos
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[Grumble] I know I should be asleep, but it ain't happening. I gave up an hour ago, and have been watching bizarre stuff on TV. [Wink]

*giggle* Accidentally landmarking in this thread WOULD have been quite amusing, neh?

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

- posted      Profile for Javert Hugo   Email Javert Hugo         Edit/Delete Post 
*laugh* No! Not funny at all.
Posts: 1753 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm awake. I'll be right down. I have to call my X gf though. She wanted a power nap and wanted me to wake her up in an hour so we could talk.
Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka
Member # 139

- posted      Profile for aka   Email aka         Edit/Delete Post 
Arrrgh! I hate it that I missed your call, Noah! I just left you a voicemail message. My phone said you called at 3am, but was that EST or PST? <laughs> Sounds like you guys are having such a blast! I talked to Katie just then. It was so great to chat with her! I hope some of the rest of you guys are getting some sleep. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Take care, everyone, and enjoy! [Smile]
Posts: 5509 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
It sounds like you guys are having so much fun. Hey-it's morning. And not even early morning either (depending on timezone). Get those pictures online!
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

No pics yet . . .

OTOH, I hear mack is armed. With a sword! [Angst] So maybe we should let her post 'em when she feels like it, hmm?

Thanks for the call, kat! [Cool] *boasts* I spoke to Hot Nathan! And Zevlag. [Wave]

Have a good lunch. And when you get back, MAKE MACK POST PICS!

Puhleeez?

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't get to speak with rivka or aka [Frown]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

You were stabbing people with sharp things when I called, mack. I'll call your cell later, ok?

Do we get pics soon? pwetty pweeze?

aka
Member # 139

- posted      Profile for aka   Email aka         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool! I talked to Noah, Hobbes, Morbo, and Nathan! Man, I wish I were there! Y'all sound like you're having so much fun! [Smile]
Posts: 5509 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
We are [Big Grin]
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, we are. Come dance, Dave. [Smile]

---Katie

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

First they stab each other with pointy things.

Now they're switching identities.

What kind of weird freakishness IS this? [Angst]

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Dave, do you have a PVC pipe in your room? I was afraid to knock on the door.

--still Katie [Smile]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
aw, didja get my message?
Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

*giggles* Keep it up, kat, and you WILL landmark! Using Nathan's sn!

[ROFL]

Hot Nathan
Member # 6114

- posted      Profile for Hot Nathan           Edit/Delete Post 
So if I flirt with Kat, am I really flirting with myself? O_o
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

It was my life's ambition to dance in orange tights for the pleassure of the wenches. After a triumph of this magnitude, I am afraid the rest of my life will wander in the shadows and the shallow dregs. So famous, so easily, so soon, I have danced my dance and spent my triumph.

----

Just kidding.
I didn't get your message, porce.
--still Katie

T_Smith
Member # 3734

For the record, I'm not Nate either. Or Katie.

-Taal

[ January 19, 2004, 12:57 AM: Message edited by: T_Smith ]

Hot Nathan
Member # 6114

- posted      Profile for Hot Nathan           Edit/Delete Post 
For the record, neither am I.

[ January 19, 2004, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: Hot Nathan ]

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

And me? Well, I'm not T, or Kate, or Dave. Ohh but you know some of us wish we could be, and there have ben those hours....

Not T_Smith -- Zevlag

[ January 19, 2004, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: T_Smith ]

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Let this be a lesson to you kiddies: always log out on a public computer during a convention of nutty semi-strangers and virtual friends.
Morbo

ladyday
Member # 1069

- posted      Profile for ladyday   Email ladyday         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone still awake out there? I'd give a call [Smile]

email is billie@steelbubble.com

[ January 19, 2004, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: ladyday ]

Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

- posted      Profile for Javert Hugo   Email Javert Hugo         Edit/Delete Post 
ladyday! We're here and most are in the hot tub. Call! [Smile]

469-879-1306

Posts: 1753 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyday
Member # 1069

- posted      Profile for ladyday   Email ladyday         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, got cut off talking to Nathan. Think Mr. Hot Stuff hung up on me [Razz] . Hee hee, we were winding down anyway, sounds like you're having a blast [Smile] .
Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

My phone ran out of battery, ladyday. Olivia is going to plug it into her charger, though. She'll try to call you back.
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
*sniff*

I miss it already!

I am too tired to articulate at the moment, what with the very few hours of sleep I got last night (*cough* this morning) and all, but I had a blast! I only wish I had stayed longer.

And (*cough again*) it's Lindsay.

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

We miss you!!

We went bowling, and Hobbes and Nathan killed.

Twenty minutes ago, I witnesses an Ent conversation:

Olivia: Ma..ack?
Mack: Yeah?
Olivia: Could you, tomorrow,....
<pause>
<blink>
<mack's attention wanders>
...take, um, ...
<mack chases a butterfly>
Mack: Wait, what?
Olivia: Hmm?
Kate: Hey wenches, y'all want some juice?
Olivia and Mack: What?
<repeat>

LindsAy, I wish you were still here. We are about to watch Moulin Rouge. I think. Where are they? Someone? Ewan? Ewan honey?

---Nathan. No, wait, Taal. No wait, I don't know who I am!

Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
JaneX, Shlomo, narrativium, and I arrived at the hotel Friday afternoon and found CalvinMaker lurking in the lobby waiting for other Hatrackers to show up. I had been planning to take a brief nap, but Noah roped us into a game of "Apples to Apples" - we played in the lobby, and roped in more Hatrackers as they walked in the door. Morbo and fugu arrived next, and joined in the game, than Kate and Olivet and others started arriving, at which point we gave up game-playing and started talking.

JaneX, Shlomo, narrativium, and I had to do our Friday night Sabbath ritual, but we walked over to the Mexican restaurant with the crowd Friday night, just to be sociable, and mack bought me a margaritia. Thanks, mack! [Big Grin]

I am really enjoying looking at the pictures, and I definitely wish more of you could have come.

Btw, Dave, how did you manage to get lost every time you got in the car? [Wink] [Razz]

**Ela**

[ January 19, 2004, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Ela ]

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Not every time! Just...twice. I think.
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

A likely story, Dave... [Razz]

All I know is, I was fielding frantic phonecalls from narr Saturday evening when we were all trying to hunt down dinner. And you DID get lost trying to find the hotel on Friday... [Wink]

**Ela**

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

[Grumble]

Ken, Becky & Co made the same mistake....

Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

Well, technically, we weren't lost Saturday night... we knew exactly where narr and co. were. [Smile] They just ate quickly.
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
It WAS sort of tucked away...
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

quote:
we knew exactly where narr and co. were.
..but they didn't know where you were... [Razz]
Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

..so they were lost... [Wink]
Ela
Member # 1365

[ROFL]
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
We weren't lost. We knew where we were, too. We just lost you guys. We knew where you should have been, but you weren't there. [Grumble]
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.