FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Manly Thread: Revisited

Author Topic: Manly Thread: Revisited
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
When we last left the Manly Thread a year ago this month, Sandy, Myr, CT, and Leonide were chained and dancing. Kama was making chili dogs, and Kat was composing childish love letters to Bob the Lawyer and me.

We've since unchained them (and they seem to be doing well in the wild.)

Anyway, with Slash being back and me sitting here drinking Coronas and eating beef jerky...and with all the pictures of scantily clad Nicole Kidman from the Golden Globes...well, I thought we guys could use another break.

And this might be a good thread to preen, guys. Two of the manliest (read:loudest) men in the thread last year, Strider and Jon Boy, have been taken off the market and become whipped.

And even after keeping her chained to a big-screen TV for four pages of a thread, Kama still trusts me enough to let me be her guide around NYC.

*sets up big-screen*

*sets up barbecue and thaws industrial-sized bag of wings*

Whoever finds me the sexiest picture of Cate Blanchett gets the first order of wings!

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wonko The Sane
Member # 2945

- posted      Profile for Wonko The Sane   Email Wonko The Sane         Edit/Delete Post 
cate blanchett
Posts: 213 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm... I'm more of a Scarlett Johansson kind of guy...
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
*escapes*
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

quote:
We've since unchained them
Are you saying you've escaped something else and are asking for our protection?

Very well. You can start straightening up the place before the rest of the guys get here.

Put this on.

I'll be on the couch playing Tetris.

Wonko-Good start

Taal-Pictures, man. Pictures.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

No, I'm escaping from you so you can't chain me again
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
*eyebrows raised

Are you, now?

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Man, do you two really expect me to believe you when you say that you don't want to be chained up in skimpy outfits?

You're in the medical profession, CT--while Kama's vaccuuming, you can go ahead and rub my shoulders.

Kama
Member # 3022

*destroys vacuum cleaner*
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Frisco, love, I know the pressure points. The good ones and the bad ones. Don' mess wi' me, dude.

Besides, if you get real feisty, I know how to macadem(outta)ia.

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Less talking. More rubbing.
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Frisco, by "escapes" she means "flies to America to dance for the Hatrack men".

Don't let her forget her chains.

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
I have to be careful in threads like this. If I get drunk, I start hitting on all the women, and picking fights with all the men.
Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, that means Frisco's got nothing to worry about.
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beaver Dick Leigh
Member # 2174

- posted      Profile for Beaver Dick Leigh           Edit/Delete Post 
*belch*
*plops down, with muddy boots on coffee table*
*picks up girly mag*
*grins*

Hey Slash! Wanna fight?

Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, actually, I do.
Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beaver Dick Leigh
Member # 2174

- posted      Profile for Beaver Dick Leigh           Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, you're not big enough!
Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, I remember the manly thread. Good times.

And you know, I may be whipped, but it could be worse: I could be single.

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hot Nathan
Member # 6114

- posted      Profile for Hot Nathan           Edit/Delete Post 
--|--
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
That's a very good point Nathan, although don't you think you worded it a bit too melodramatically?
Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hot Nathan
Member # 6114

- posted      Profile for Hot Nathan           Edit/Delete Post 
::shrug::
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
After all the dancing around in tights, are you sure you belong in here, Hot Nathan?
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

- posted      Profile for lcarus           Edit/Delete Post 
I really should have known better than to try to follow a link from Frisco at work.

It's my fault, really.

[Grumble]

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

What, the link to the Dutch beermistress outfit?

You should've seen some of the other outfits on the site, hooooo boy.

And I can't chain Kama until she finishes cleaning. Besides, it doesn't seem like she wants to get away quite so badly this time.

K.A.M.A.
Member # 6045

- posted      Profile for K.A.M.A.           Edit/Delete Post 
*viruses Frisco's computer*
Posts: 44 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaeron
Member # 744

- posted      Profile for Chaeron   Email Chaeron         Edit/Delete Post 
Augh! It's K.A.M.A.! The maneating she-robot in the simuflesh.
Posts: 1769 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaeron
Member # 744

- posted      Profile for Chaeron   Email Chaeron         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll have to fight back with THIS
Posts: 1769 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Chaeron-1

K.A.M.A.-0

*programs K.A.M.A to make the perfect Philly Cheesesteak*

K.A.M.A.
Member # 6045

- posted      Profile for K.A.M.A.           Edit/Delete Post 
*sets this as Chaeron's wallpaper*

Chaeron 1:1 K.A.M.A.

[ January 27, 2004, 06:02 AM: Message edited by: K.A.M.A. ]

Posts: 44 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.