FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Last Post Thread (Page 16)

This topic comprises 90 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  88  89  90   
Author Topic: Last Post Thread
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
I mean, yeah, like... whatever, dudes & dudettes. I like, totally win anyway.
Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St. Yogi
Member # 5974

- posted      Profile for St. Yogi   Email St. Yogi         Edit/Delete Post 
You wish
Posts: 739 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
I mean, you know, I'm like totally, like, whatever.

Sheesh.

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
whatever
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, like, man.....
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

sweet...
digging_holes
Member # 6237

[Taunt]
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
I think gunplay should be legal when money is involved. I mean, it's just fair that way.
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

I think we should drain all rivers and pave them over with asphalt.
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Since it is my birthday, I get to keep the darned thing for the next 24 hours!
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Ok, Happy Birthday!
[Party]

digging_holes
Member # 6237

Awww... now that was just nasty.
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

*sigh*

Why bother anymore?

cochick
Member # 6167

- posted      Profile for cochick   Email cochick         Edit/Delete Post 
I missed out on the group hugs yesterday so

[Group Hug]

quote:
*sigh*

Why bother anymore?

digging_holes - I agree - give up - its mine - all mine - bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

EDIT: I can't spell

P.S. Oh and it annoys all the fluff haters

[ April 08, 2004, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: cochick ]

Posts: 394 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

Yes, I agree, cochick. All yours.

Here. You take the last post.

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

What about me?
[Cry]

digging_holes
Member # 6237

Okay, you take it too. I don't want the last post anymore.
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Oh, thank you! [Smile]
I feel better now.

cochick
Member # 6167

- posted      Profile for cochick   Email cochick         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't post before because no one tells me what to do.

Oh and I don't care how much you try to give it away d_h's - it's like a boomerang - you know it's gonna come back to you.

Posts: 394 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

No, no, no. I don't want the last post. Take it. It's a gift. Geez, can't you accept a gift?
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*trips digger*
*snatches last post*
[Taunt]

digging_holes
Member # 6237

[Cry]

I was offering it to you. You didn't have to do that!

[Cry]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Aww, I'm sorry. [Frown]
*hands last post back*

digging_holes
Member # 6237

No! I'm giving it to you! [Wall Bash]

Take it! I don't want it! AAAAaaargh!

Derrell
Member # 6062

I'll take it if Eruve doesn't want it. Thanks, digging_holes. dh, doesn't that hurt? *hands digging_holes some aspirin.
digging_holes
Member # 6237

Thanks Derrell. [Smile]

*swallows aspirin*

Ah, that's better....

And yeah, if Eru doesn't want it, anyone else can take it. I stopped trying to get the last post a long time ago.

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

But I *do* want it!
[Cry]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

*sigh*

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored!

[ April 09, 2004, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: Eruve Nandiriel ]

Apooche
Member # 6384

- posted      Profile for Apooche   Email Apooche         Edit/Delete Post 
Since you had a big argument i guess it will just be mine.

Edit: i hope i spelt since right this time

[ April 09, 2004, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: Apooche ]

Posts: 33 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

oh YEAH!
Apooche
Member # 6384

Its mine!!!!!!!

forever.

You shall now be overrun [Party]
[The Wave]
[The Wave]
[The Wave]
[Party] [Party]

Posts: 33 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

bah! Your attempt to trample me with many bouncing smilies has failed!

Surrender!

Apooche
Member # 6384

I surrender

:leaves battlefeild with last post:

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Now let us discuss the terms of thy surrender, thou fitful dismal-dreaming dogfish!

Thou shalt leave the last post here, and walk away slowly with thy hands on thy head!

Or I shall destroy you!

Apooche
Member # 6384

How about, i leave the last post here, with my army and leave the battlfeild. You then surround the army, close in, and see the BIG hole in the ground through which my trusted sneaky army man has returned the post to me.
Then you have to fight through my last two lines of colerful reserves.
[The Wave] [The Wave]
[The Wave] [The Wave]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Or....
I could mount my dragon steed, and burn you all to ashes from above!

Apooche
Member # 6384

When you notice that the BIG hole is actualy a big WELL and i have hidden in my trusted whale's air filled belly, where fire can not reach!

With the last post

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

ah, but you are trapped inside a whale's belly...just like an oven! I shall throw fireballs at you and your whale until he explodes from all the heated air inside, and you are burnt to a crisp!
Apooche
Member # 6384

I can't beleive this... You Dragon-Flying, fireball-throwing, Knight who still hasn't notisced the the lightning storm above frying our armies and birds and other stuff. I would recommend leaving and returning when the storm is past, and we can fight this battle of wits man to man.
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Hah! "I am no man!"

And I knewe about the lightning storm, it is *I* who is causing it! Return the last post before I zap you!

Apooche
Member # 6384

Oh no... I feel obliged to return the post, but uh, if you are not a man, what are you? If you tell me there is a last post looking suprise waiting for you...
...you non man like lightning causing triksy dragon rider.
No wonder the lightning didn't hit you.

digging_holes
Member # 6237

Well, I'm sure glad I don't have the last post anymore. [Smile]
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave]
The Cow
Member # 6324

- posted      Profile for The Cow   Email The Cow         Edit/Delete Post 
Moo.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Apooche, I am no man...I am a woman! Which means I'm better! [Taunt]
digging_holes
Member # 6237

I object to that remark very strongly.
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't object that much too it. She might actually be better. Not that much of a chance, but hey.

Steals last post.

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 90 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  88  89  90   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.