FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Last Post Thread (Page 19)

This topic comprises 90 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  88  89  90   
Author Topic: Last Post Thread
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
NEW PAGE!!!
[Evil]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations on the new page. [Hail] Eruve
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Thou beswaggered bilge water!
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
Just drop it.
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
No. *drops pickaxe on foot*

*Hoops in remaining foot*

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
Man, I finally get around to updateing the list, and you all go and make two new pages. [Grumble]

(I'm really just grumbling because of the lack of pages started by me [Blushing] )

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Marek! Long time no post, how art thou?
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm okay, a bit reclusive, but other than that I'm doing alright, though I wish I could think of cool names to call people like you all can. But since I can't, I guess I'll just take the last post.

*throws last post over his shoulder, and heads for the hills*

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
*picks up abandoned last post*
*cares for and nourishes it until it becomes so huge it devours all the other last-posters*
[Smile]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
*slays the giant last post with a slingshot and a smooth stone*

*invents a wicked piece of software that automatically posts in this thread, under my name, whenever someone else posts, so I always have the last post*

Mwahahahaha! [Evil Laugh]

(I wish...)

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
*posts a link referring to bunnies reenacting the Exorcist in 30 seconds*

http://www.angryalien.com/0204/exorcistbunnies.html

*all are amazed, realize their futility and throw themselves into the sea*

Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
*last post generated by Evil Last Post Software (Mwahahaha)*
Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
Legitimate last post. Posted by me.

[Razz]

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

But I won.
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

So you claim. [Smile]
Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm pretty sure Da_Goat won.

I was standing right over there, when y'all passed the finish line.

*points yonder*

*nods*

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

*snort*

Shows all you know.

Da_Goat
Member # 5529

See, listen to fallow, tt&t. Where's your witnesses? Hmm?
Derrell
Member # 6062

Hey I found the last post. Did somebody drop it?
tt&t
Member # 5600

[ROFL]
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Big Grin] [Wave]
tt&t
Member # 5600

[Roll Eyes]
Derrell
Member # 6062

What's that look for tt&t? I was going to give you the last post, but now I'm having second thoughts about it. [Razz]
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

"For the poster with the most,
Is the poster with the last post."

-Anonymous, but Important

And so it came to pass.

Derrell
Member # 6062

bah humbug!
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
So.

Eons from now, when Hatrack is no more, when everyone here is likely to be pushing up daisies, I wonder who will really have the last post.

(It'll be me, but it just seems cruel to let y'all live with no vestige of hope.)

[Smile]

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

I will have the last daisy pushed!
tt&t
Member # 5600

Jeremy, get your butt on AIM.
Zotto!
Member # 4689

Sorry, Kylie, my butt won't fit on AIM. I'm still carrying a bit of winter-weight, and I'd prefer it if you didn't take every...last...squidgin'...opportunity...to rub it in. *sniffle*

I will, however, engage in "verbal" communication via the written word (necessarily transmitted through phone lines in electronic form).

I'll also take this opportunity to announce that I do indeed have the last post, making all previous claims to the contrary null and, in effect, void.

[Smile]

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

And yet, at the same time, all further posts remain valid. Like this one.
Zotto!
Member # 4689

It's all in one's perception, I suppose.
tt&t
Member # 5600

*glare at Da_Goat*

[Smile]

Da_Goat
Member # 5529

*glares at everybody*

Go ahead, I dare you...

B166ER
Member # 6380

- posted      Profile for B166ER   Email B166ER         Edit/Delete Post 
digging_holes, I beleive fugu once said he actually could such a peice of software, but was not concerned enough with the last post to do it, and besides that would take all the fun out of winning.

And on the subject of winning, it looks like I am again winning, muwahahahahaha! [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 36 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yank
Member # 2514

- posted      Profile for Yank   Email Yank         Edit/Delete Post 
[Sleep]
Posts: 1631 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, it would be very easy to write such a piece of software. The only "tricky" thing would be the log-in, and that would be pretty trivial.
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

[Roll Eyes]
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave] hi everybody.

[ April 14, 2004, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Derrell ]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

[Wave]
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave] Hi Doctor Nick!

or doctor Derrell if you are not a simpsons fan

(I know, it is a scary concept, but some people swear they don't like the simpsons [Dont Know] )

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

Koga, I like the Simpsons, though I think the quality has gone down hill the last few years. [Wave]
Koga
Member # 5646

yeah, seems kind of true, but then again I still really like the show, and it must be hard to keep comeing up with ideas after so many years of the show being on.

But anyway, I have the last post now [Razz] .

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

Yeah, the show has been on for many years. It must be hard keeping the ideas fresh.

By the way, I now have the last post. [Razz]

Da_Goat
Member # 5529

Guys, all this Simpsons talk is way off-topic.

I'm winning.

Derrell
Member # 6062

Hey Goat, [Razz] [Razz]
Koga
Member # 5646

You want off topic?

Wait till Rhaegar comes back, and I attack him with this sword *holds up Wakizashi* [Big Grin]

Or maybe that will wait for later, but still, should get pretty far from the battle for the post.

tt&t
Member # 5600

[Evil Laugh]
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

What are you talking about? Hitting eachother with big sticks is this game in a nutshell!

*winning*

tt&t
Member # 5600

Rowr.
  This topic comprises 90 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  88  89  90   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.