FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » "I don't want sunbursts or marble halls..." (A call to all jatraqueras) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "I don't want sunbursts or marble halls..." (A call to all jatraqueras)
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
*WARNING* Very Girly Thread Follows! Jatraqueros with an overactive shudder reflex may want to stop reading. [Wink]

OK, if you know where the quote in the title of this thread came from, I'm talking to you. [Smile]

My roommates and I have been working on a little project lately. Keep in mind that we are all a little boy-crazy at this point in time (five girls in a BYU apartment...what do you expect?). Inspired by the final scene in the movie "Never Been Kissed" (man, is that teacher hot!), we have started a list of the most romantic moments (mostly kisses, but others are welcome too) in movies. The plan is to make a video of them so that we can watch it when we are feeling especially sappy and/or depressed.

Suggestions? [Evil]

Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay Anne of the Island! (I think it's that book. It's one of them, anyway. I guess the movie would be Anne of Avonlea, though.)

Can't help with the assignment, though. Not knowledgeable enough in romantic movies.

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
The first kiss in Raising Victor Vargas and Victor's confession of his love leading up to the kiss. In one of the most truthful and romantic moments in movie history, Victor (a fifteen year-old boy) tells the girl he likes that although the family dinner he invited her to was an absolute disaster (Victor's grandmother accused her of being a slut), he would not have it any other way. "I want you to see me as I am, with my crazy family, my crazy grandmother, all of it." She melts, they kiss, and he held her for a very long time.

[ January 28, 2004, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: Beren One Hand ]

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
"You had me at hello." [Big Grin]

(I promise I'll keep thinking and actually contribute some worthwhile suggestions.)

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

Alas...being Mormon, we have to rule out movies that are rated R. Sounds romantic though!

(Edit: this was in response to Beren)

[ January 28, 2004, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: hansenj ]

Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

Say Anything ~ When Lolyd warned Diane not to step near some broken glass in a parking lot. Of course, the scene with him holding up the boombox is pretty classic too.

OK, I'll stop making these suggestions before I get my manhood revoked by the union.

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
A group of Mormon girls is making a compilation video of a slew of voyeuristic romantic encounters and they're worried about R-ratings? [Razz]

In any case, John Cusack holding a boom-box over his head and playing music to his one and only in "Say Anything" was purty romantic...though also vaguely stalkerish, which shouldn't be a problem for your group. [Wink]

Actually, that movie had quite a few "Awww" moments...for ME, anyway.

Um. I should be able to tell you more movies. Meh. Maybe I'll get mack to ya.

Edit: stoopid Beren, beating me to it. And by "mack", I mean "back". [Razz]

[ January 28, 2004, 02:11 AM: Message edited by: Zotto! ]

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

[ROFL]
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

I'm sorry. [Frown]

It is rated R for strong language. Although it is a movie about teenagers in love (and lust), there is very little sexual content. The main character's first kiss comes at the end of the movie. Maybe someday I will edit a G version for you gals. [Wink]

Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

Us "stalker" types think alike.

*slurps Zotto!*

OK, screw the manhood. Can't go to sleep without the final suggestion:

The Wonder Years ~ The time Winnie ordered Chinese food so Kevin (who was working as the delivery boy) can spend some time with her.

[ January 28, 2004, 02:15 AM: Message edited by: Beren One Hand ]

Zotto!
Member # 4689

Wait, Beren you're not REALLY [Frown] , right? I wrote that teasingly.

Or maybe I'm not subtle enuff for online humour. Arg.

Edit: oh oh oh, you said that to hansenj, not me calling you stoopid. See, I'm overly concerned with these kinds of things.

Sigh.

...and, heck, Wonder Years DEFINES romahhnce. [Big Grin]

[ January 28, 2004, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: Zotto! ]

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

That would be great, Beren. [Smile] Actually, there's a pretty big market for edited movies here in Provo. Methinks I should get a membership for one...
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

I am [Frown] for bad movie rating system that prevents people from watching good films. For example, my aunt would not let me take my cousins to go watch Whale Rider because it is rated PG-13 (the little'uns are only 9 and 10).

Maybe I'm just [Frown] because I don't live in a dorm with five girls. [Razz]

Zotto!
Member # 4689

Whale Rider was rated PG-13? Huh. I saw that without knowing the rating, but I can't remember anything that would be PG-13ish...

Edit: I, too, am sad that I don't live in a dorm with five girls. It's tragic, really.

[ January 28, 2004, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: Zotto! ]

Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

*mild spoiler*

It may be because the uncle was smoking a joint. The scene was really brief and I think young kids will just think it is a regular cig.

hansenj
Member # 4034

I definitely think the union would take away your manhood if you moved into an apartment at BYU with five girls... We would girlify (nice word!) you before you knew what hit you. [Wink]

By the way, you two are cracking me and my roommate up! [Big Grin]

[ January 28, 2004, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: hansenj ]

Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

*pat pat*

Obviously you have not read the handbook. Any man who lives in a an apartment with five young college girls automatically gets promoted to president of the union (with nightly appearances on the Howard Stern show). [Smile]

One more recommendation:

In A Beautiful Mind

quote:

Nash: Alicia, does our relationship warrant long-term commitment? I need some kind of proof, some kind of verifiable, empirical data.
Alicia: I'm sorry, just give me a moment to redefine my girlish notions of romance.
Alicia: How big is the universe?
Nash: Infinite.
Alicia: How do you know?
Nash: I know because all the data indicates it's infinite.
Alicia: But it hasn't been proven yet.
Nash: No.
Alicia: You haven't seen it.
Nash: No.
Alicia: How do you know for sure?
Nash: I don't, I just believe it.
Alicia: It's the same with love I guess.

Zotto!
Member # 4689

Sigh.

*speaking to hansenj* That's only because you're both manflesh-starved, and me and Beren are the only ground-dwelling apes who are talking to you at the moment.

Oregon is much too far from Utah. [Monkeys]

[ January 28, 2004, 02:29 AM: Message edited by: Zotto! ]

hansenj
Member # 4034

too true...

Well, I think the two of us are going to take our man-flesh starved selves and go to sleep. [Wink]

Goodnight! (And thanks for the laughs! [Smile] )

[Sleep]

Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
The end of Notting Hill where they're in that press conference is about the sappiest thing I've seen in my life.
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

Wooo that's a good one.

My favorite scene from that movie was when the husband of the handicapped woman made everyone get out of the car and rearranged the seats so she could ride in the car and wouldn't be left behind. The scene took like five seconds, but it was really poignant because even though that couple were not the main characters of the movie, the movie stopped long enough to show that the husband always had his wife's best interest in mind.

I just like the little things I guess. [Smile]

MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
You simply *must* include something from Benny and Joon [Smile] ... I can't remember exact scenes though. I would suggest a scene from Hedwig, but it's most probably rated R. :/

[edit: yay for making sense]

[ January 28, 2004, 03:35 AM: Message edited by: MyrddinFyre ]

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I am ashamed to admit to some of these.

That scene in Some Kind of Wonderful when Mary Stuart Masterson sits on the hood of the limo and cries, having driven the man she loves to another date.

"I love you." "I know." -- From The Empire Strikes Back.

The dinner scene in Beauty and the Beast.

New Year's Eve in When Harry Met Sally.

The scenes post-marriage in Lady Jane, in which Helena Bonham-Carter and Cary Elwes discover they do actually love each other.

The night seductions in Roxanne.

Walking across the crowd in Crocodile Dundee.

That bit in The Last of the Mohicans where Day-Lewis is asked what he's looking at.

Bruce Willis crying to the radio in Twelve Monkeys.

Julie Delpy and Ethan Hawke in the record store in Before Sunrise.

Jon Cryer showing up for the prom with Molly Ringwald in Pretty in Pink.

In that vein, Andrew McCarthy finally declaring his love for Ally Sheedy in St. Elmo's Fire.

The entire end of Casablanca.

The "rescue" in The English Patient.

The swamp scene in The Princess Bride.

[ January 28, 2004, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: TomDavidson ]

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
The scene by the fence in Strictly Ballroom.

The Mr. Darcy stare!!

The final skate in Cutting Edge.

(I love, love that book. I was dizzy for a month after reading it. I think some romantic corner of me is still in love with Gilbert.)

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't BELIEVE I forgot "The Cutting Edge." I loved -- love -- that film. *laugh*

Let me put in a vote for the karaoke scene in Lost in Translation, too.

And the ethereal party scene in Romeo + Juliet, with the wings.

And since we're on Baz, the two medleys -- on the elephant and "Come What May" -- in Moulin Rouge are great, too.

[ January 28, 2004, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: TomDavidson ]

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Oh gosh, yeah. The elephant sequence in Moulin Rouge started my slow-burning Ewan adoration.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
You've Got mail has some pretty sappy points to it. Of course I'm a sucker for a dog so I like the ending. There is also the ending to Pretty Woman with the Balcony Scene.

I'd tell you the Thomas Crown Affair, the entire movie, but I'm sure that is rated R. OSC watched it though. The sex scene is one of my all time favorites, and there is just so much repartee with undertones the entire time. Another favorite part is where she burns the picture up, and then find out it was a Renior or something.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

The end of Breakfast at Tiffany's, where they go looking for her cat.
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
In either Annie Hall or Manhattan there's the scene where Woody Allen is walking with Diane Keaton and he turns to her and says

"Kiss me"

right at the beginning of the date.

He then goes on to explain how getting the kiss out of the way will make them both more relaxed, etc.

It's very funny and romantic in the movie. My description doesn't do it justice.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

The scene with the notes for Beatrice and Benedict at the end of Much Ado about Nothing.
BannaOj
Member # 3206

Speaking of Shakespeare, 10 Things I Hate About you, has a lot of cool moments. One of my favorite scenes is when Heath Ledger tracks Julia Stiles down while she's dancing in a basically all girls club and actually begins to like her, and realize she's not just a witch.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
I know it's rated R, but despite the general lack of chemistry of the principals, the scene where Uma Thurman confronts Ethan Hawke's character about exactly who he is, I always find romantic, and beautiful, in more than simply a lustful way.

It's stupid that Gattaca is rated R, I think there is a brief shot of Ethan's butt, and there is no swearing that I can recall, and very little on-screen violence (a couple of concussions).

-Bok.

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Happy Camper
Member # 5076

- posted      Profile for Happy Camper   Email Happy Camper         Edit/Delete Post 
How about The Wedding Singer?

The last real scene, starting with the "captain's" announcement. Dunno, something about that movie makes me watch it every time I see it on.

Posts: 609 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

Older sappy movies that I'm sure are g rated since my parents let me watch them as a kid.

Sound of Music (original sap if you don't include the 16 going on 17 song there is something majorly wrong)

South Pacific

The Happiest Milionaire (a disney?)
I remember loving it as a kid though, it might have been for the Irish butler, the eccentric father and the alligator named Crusty rather than the romance. But there were some good romance scenes too as I recall.

There was another related Disney called either Family Grandstand or Family Band with most of the same actors aswell that was also sappy for a kids movie.

AJ

katharina
Member # 827

*sings* Somewhere in my youth... or childhood, I must have done something good.

I LOVE the night scene in Sound of Music.

BannaOj
Member # 3206

I remember my dad going on a diatribe about how theologically unsound that song is... Probably why I remember 16 going on 17 instead

AJ

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I think the most romantic scene in Notting Hill is AFTER the press conference (which is sappy, I agree [Wink] ). The end scene, with them walking and then ending up on a bench, happily pregnant. [Big Grin]

Great scene in Phenomenon: the shaving/hair cut scene.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok Jennie, here I am to give you my absolute favorites. And I know you will like them too because we're twins.

Little Women

The proposal scene. Nuff said.

The scene where he goes to pick Amy up from Europe with the bench.

Under the Umbrella. [Smile]

Nicholas Nickleby

The "strength is exhausting" speech that he gives her at the end when they're sitting on the lovely rock in the park.

The ending wedding scene where they visit the graves of his father and cousin, the camera backs up and...well. It's just wonderful.

While You Were Sleeping

Slipping on the ice scene.

The wedding scene and the LOOK that Bill Pullman gives her as she confesses that she loves him. Ah, it's a killer!!

The final proposal scene in the ticket booth. "Marry Me." "Yeah." "I love you." "I love you back." It's wonderful!!

That Thing You Do

Final scene in the cafe and out on the sidewalk in front of the hotel. Yes, that's a great scene!!

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Aragorn's flashback scene when Arwen's in the purple dress. That is KILLINGLY romantic!!

Forever Young

The scene towards the beginning when she comes home and kisses him while he's sleeping.

The scene in the cafe before the accident.

The ending scene when they finally see each other again. *sighs*

Bed of Roses

The scene in the flower shop when she comes to find him and tell him to stop sending her flowers.

Return to Me

That whole darned movie, but specifically the ending scene in Italy when he puts his ear up to her heart.

It's a Wonderful Life

The telephone scene when Jimmy Stewart realizes that he wants to get married. Ah, that's really good stuff!!

Bringing Up Baby

The final dinosaur bones scene with Kate and Cary when they confess their love for each other.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

The ending scene when he grabs her with his whip (yes, his whip!!) and they get doused by the elephant.

I'll see your Hans Solo and Leah scenes from Star Wars. And I'll raise you a dorky Star Trek reference! [Big Grin]

Star Trek: Insurrection

The scene in the middle when she teaches Picard about how to slow time down.

The scene where she's injured and Picard actually succeeds in slowing time down. VERY ROMANTIC!! I love it!

"You had me at hello" is definitely a winner. Tom Cruise's speech is GREAT there and there's nothing R rated about it. It's safe for your tape. [Smile]

The Parent Trap

The ending scene with Maureen in that fab blue blouse with the stew and the dishcloth.

Pirates of the Carribean (I never can spell that right)

Yeah girls, it's that last scene. And any of the other 'opportune moments' where Orlando just looks so lovely.

Kate and Leopold

I can't stand Meg Ryan in this movie, but Hugh Jackman in the dinner on the roof scene makes it all worth it.

I'll probably be back with more. [Big Grin] I have a whole arsenal.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I don't know if this is romantic or just plain lustful...

But that scene in Ghosts where she is doing the pottery and he comes up behind her and they are both molding the pottery on the wheel together (just before it evolves into great sex to the tune of Unchained Melody) was really really wicked for me..

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coccinelle
Member # 5832

- posted      Profile for Coccinelle   Email Coccinelle         Edit/Delete Post 
this thread just gave me the best warm fuzzies. I have often thought of making a compliation of these fun romantic moments. Onefriend and I rewound the last five minutes of Never been kissed so much that we actually broke the tape [Smile]

All my suggestions have been suggested already, but I'll try to think of more. My all time favorite though is Pretty in Pink when Andy makes her dress and then goes to prom....and Ducky is there to escort her. (did you know the original screenplay had them end up together?)

Posts: 862 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

You know, I like the pottery scene, but I have this, like, congenital fear of ick of any kind -- and so the whole time they're rolling around in that clay, I'm thinking, "Eeew. Wet clay. In their HAIR. In their OTHER hair. Drying. Crumbling. Peeling off. Getting in the carpet. *shudder*"
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
The fight between Elektra and Daredevil.

The hospital scene in Spiderman.

Casablanca. The whole thing.

Tarzan and Jane going to see the parrots in the trees.

Disney's Bambi - Friend Owl warns the boys about becoming "twitterpated". Then they all meet their mates.

In The Last Unicorn, from the time Prince Lir tells what a hero should do until pretty much the end.

Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
::remind me to never have sex with Tom D::

[Wink]
FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't you kindly ask him to tattoo "No trespassing, Farmgirl" on his belly?

What about Shrek, when he finds out she's an ogre too? Wasn't that a tear-jerker?

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Best. Kiss. Ever.

Sandra Bullock and Aidan Quinn in "Practical Magic".

Boy that movie sucked, but I would have watched it again to see that kiss if I were single.

I'd be willing to edit the Keanu Reeves section for you:

"Point Break" on the beack with Lori Petty.

"Speed" in the traffic cones with Sandra Bullock.

"The Matrix" the ending of the first one. I didn't watch the cave part of the second one.

Even "A Walk in the Clouds" has that awesome scene when they almost do it, but then remember that he's married.

"Legends of the Fall" where the Brad Pitt character and his wife are waking up and their little baby is curled up with them. It's not kissing or anything, but the "awwww" factor is major.

Anyway, I sympathize with the whole rated R thing, but these have all been on TV.

But while we are on the subject of R rated, Aliens had some great moments. Like when Vasques and that guy she always teases are about to go out and they grip the grenade together. That was cool. I don't know if Ripley and Hicks have a single moment, or if it was an ongoing chemistry thing. I guess he's like unconscious and she's strapping him into a seatbelt and kisses him. But the prior scenes are much better.

I'm a sucker for Gone with the Wind. That has two really good kisses.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorely tempted to start posting “Hey Farmgirl! Remember never to have sex with Tom D” in random threads.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
While You Were Sleeping is my fav romantic comedy of all time. I love the scene where he brings her the snow globe of Florence, and she asks him if he can give her any reason not to marry her brother and he says he can't.

And the wedding, where she explains why she did what she did because she was in love with having a family, something she hadn't known or felt for a really long time.

I love that movie. [Smile]

Almost every bit of Ladyhawke is incredibly romantic to me. One of the lines that always catches me in the heart and makes me tear up is when Philippe tells Navarre about Isabeau "She loves you more than life, Captain. She's had to."

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
I like love stories with a weepy edge to them.

Was it ... Somewhere in Time? The one with Jane Seymore and Christopher Reeve? Loved that (and Not just because Ron always told me I looked like her in that film. [Blushing]

That kiss in A Life Less Ordinary (R rated for violence, mostly perpetrated by angels) just before Ewan jumps in front of Cameron Diaz to keep her from getting shot. Also like that bit at the end of MR in which he cries like a baby. [Smile]

Oh, that scene in Return To Me where David Duchovny comes home and collapses inside his front door, with his wife's blood still on him from the car accident that took her life. It was just an illustration of love in one of its purest forms: grief.

Yeah. I know I warped sense of what's Romantic. I think it's because I'm so happy with my love life that the sad things are more interesting to me.

Tom's list was also great.

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
Oooh, Ladyhawke. Also a classic. *sniff*
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
I've always loved the scene in Little Women with Jo and Dr. Baehr under the umbrella.
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.