FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I Lub-dub

Author Topic: I Lub-dub
Suneun
Member # 3247

- posted      Profile for Suneun   Email Suneun         Edit/Delete Post 
Lub-dub

Mike #55 = Mike
Suneun = Clara

Posts: 1892 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
It's true, I wish I were half as cool as Lub-Dub.

I'm a Lub-Dub fanboy.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suneun
Member # 3247

thank you for the bok-love.
Posts: 1892 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
That is cool! [Hat]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
y'know, I really should start going back to Juggling club. I haven't been since before christmas.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beca
Member # 4340

- posted      Profile for Beca           Edit/Delete Post 
Yay Lub-Dub!

[Smile]

Posts: 188 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought sun was a doctor?

I don't know if I want my doctor to be a juggler. "Hey, look! I can keep this guys heart, lungs, and one kidney up at the same time! Check this out!"

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suneun
Member # 3247

Hey man, they like us to be well-rounded.

and I'm only training to be a doctor. "Doctor" is very many years away. (technically two, but that's just frightening)

Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
And will you be performing anywhere near here soon? (I didn't know you studied with Elsie and Serenity! My group has been working with them, well Bill mostly, recently. It's good fun [Big Grin] )

quote:
y'know, I really should start going back to Juggling club. I haven't been since before christmas.
Which juggling club do you go to sarcasticmuppet?

[ February 03, 2004, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: Dragon ]

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suneun
Member # 3247

oh whoah, you work with bill?

Mike has worked with him in acrobatics and hand balancing. We both worked with him on partner acrobatics.

I'm not sure what shows we have upcoming (I'm not in charge of that). We're performing at a children's hospital near the end of this month, and at a library and a school next month.

What does your group do? Ours (you can tell by the flyer some) mostly works with clubs, balls, clowning, and acrobatics. I'd really love to be able to do static trapeze, but it's a question of being able to hang it at the venue.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.