FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » if it's locked away, you don't need to be playing with it

Author Topic: if it's locked away, you don't need to be playing with it
slacker
Member # 2559

- posted      Profile for slacker   Email slacker         Edit/Delete Post 
Grr...

I just talked to a brilliant person in one of our Scottsdale stores, who was apparently upset at the level of service that we give them.

For starters, someone in her store took it upon themselves to "fix" a bad printer tray by pulling on it. Pulling hard, and repeatedly. This was 11pm last night (our techs go off duty around 6pm).

It's now 4:30, and our busy little store decided that we were taking too long to fix their problem (I'm a bastage cause I won't wake a tech up for a pidly problem like this), and reconfigured the printer.

I should explain. For starters, we configure each printer differently depending on what division it's in, what dept it's in, and even what room it's in. You can understand then, why we would lock the menu's so that stores that like to "improve" their settings can't do so.

Somehow, the store either wrote down/remembered the sequence to unlock the menu's, or a tech didn't lock the menu's.

Regardless, I now get to spend 15 minutes reconfiguring the printer in order to fix what this nitwit has managed to do to it. She's still whining about how long it takes our techs to come out there (they don't come in till 7am). Grrr! [Mad] [Wall Bash]

Posts: 851 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mankind
Member # 2672

- posted      Profile for Mankind   Email Mankind         Edit/Delete Post 
What is your fascination with my forbidden closet of mysteries? -- Chief Wiggum, to Ralph
Posts: 75 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Some people just like to complain. This person would probably complain even if you had a tech on site 24-7.

Scottsdale Arizona? What part of the Valley are you in? I live in Tempe.

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.