FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Get Well, Storm

Author Topic: Get Well, Storm
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
In case anyone missed it.

And make sure you check in with us when you wake up.

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
I missed it.

Sorry that happened Storm. That really sucks.

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear you were in an accident, Storm. That is a terrible feeling. Hope things will work out okay for you.
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
((STORM))

Tell us about it when you feel like it. Vent!

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought this was a dobie on the Get Better, Annie thread...

Oops, this thread was created first. Maybe the Annie thread is a dobie of this one...hope you get better stormy!

[ March 10, 2004, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: JonnyNotSoBravo ]

Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, my goodness!!! [Eek!]

((((Storm)))) Please, be ok!! Let us know when you're up, and feeling better!!! [Group Hug]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
Stormy-
I'm sorry. That's yuck on so many levels.

Even minor "taps" and close calls leave me a bit shaky, I'm sorry you had to go through a full-blown crash.

I hope you feel better soon and that your next car has an excellent AC and stereo system.

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Storm, take care of yourself. If the crash was hard enough to total the car,you'll probably have lots of little aches and muscle tears. Take Tylonel and relax - it's more stressful than it seems at first.

Feel better!

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you all for your kind support. [Smile]

There's not much to vent about. Much stupidity of my own making surrounds this accident and, just to keep some shred of dignity to me on Hatrack, I'm just going to keep the details of the accident to myself. [Blushing]

(((Hatrack)))

Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you came through the accident unharmed Storm! Of course, you have to know that we're all just dying for the details, especially now that you've made them forbidden.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm just glad you're OK, dude.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Storm,

I am very glad to hear you seem to be OK.

Don't feel too bad about whatever "stupidity" on your part contributed to the accident. I think most, if not all, of us have had moments of stupidity behind the wheel - with most of us being lucky enough for it not to have resulted in anything bad happening. I know it's true for me, anyway.

If stupid actions always led to fatal consequences, the human race would probably have died off a long time ago.

Fortunately, we have that "survival of the luckiest" thing going for us. [Wink]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.