FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » If you are gay can you be drafted? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: If you are gay can you be drafted?
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Hate football. Love Hockey and NASCAR. GO KAHNE! Football is a bunch a guys runnin around and into each other. Hockey takes skills that I don't have anymore. NASCAR.....I like fast cars. Especially when the wreck. now where did I put my knife? Hmmmm, oh here it is.
*Slashes Matt Kennseth's tires*

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danzig
Member # 4704

- posted      Profile for Danzig   Email Danzig         Edit/Delete Post 
Stan I am not blaming you or any other regular member of the military. Sorry if I gave that impression. As far as I am concerned, the military personnel should focus on getting back safe and sound first, and everything else second.
Posts: 1364 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not much of a football fan, either, but I started paying attention to Army Football when we moved here (West Point), because I know many of the players. hehe. Our hockey team is pretty good, too. I have only seen one hockey game in my life, and it was at the Holleder Center here. Army won (yay!) and it was a lot of fun. I'd like to see more Hockey (but only in person, tv sports bore me).

Not real interested in NASCAR, but my neighbors watch every race. I don't get it. [Smile]

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
From MI so I got to see plenty of hackey as a kid. My dad played every now and then. But hey, you can tell your neighbors that you know someone that went to the Rockingham Race (just to see their reaction [Smile] )

Danzig, you are fine. You are innocent enough in your own self. There are worse out their that don't give a rat's ass how we are doing and wish that we lose the war. It shouldn't boil down to win vs lose on these people. However, like you said
quote:
getting back safe and sound first
This is the best I have heard in a while. It is the ones out there I think you are concerned for and that I am happy for. It's the ones who don't care about life that really get me. Yes, sometimes you have to sacrifice the few to save the many. However, it shouldn't be reckless, and it damn well better be in the name of preserving freedom.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.