FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Black List for Newcomers, because Hatrack just ain't welcoming enough (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Black List for Newcomers, because Hatrack just ain't welcoming enough
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
* Raises pitchforks *

Get that Banna OJ!

--
PSI, I need to entertain you to get on your list???

Dang, I have no chance now.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cochick
Member # 6167

- posted      Profile for cochick   Email cochick         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm fairly new and didn't get a black list - I think I'm gonna sulk for ages over that [Grumble] .

Just to spite whoever is sending it I going to post in reply to everyone on this site and never leave - (whether you all want me to or not [Taunt] ) - so there!

Why do people allow what's posted in a forum to upset them - get a life - I know I have more important things in my life to worry about and I'm sure that goes for the majority of others on the forum. I come here to relax and enjoy myself - whether by debate or fluffy means.

Posts: 394 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Bok- You have other options too. Do your best. Ganbatte!
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cochick
Member # 6167

- posted      Profile for cochick   Email cochick         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah and have you noticed what a lurker MEC is!!!!
Posts: 394 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
Well la-de-da, Miss I'm-Still-Alive-In-The-Mafia-Game Teleport. Now we must amuse you.

Very well. <begins strip tease>

If this doesn't amuse you, I don't know what will.

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
OSC-fan, you're a riot.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
PSI, how can I get on your human list besides entertaining you? The last time I tried to entertain someone here at Hatrack, I fell off a unicycle and broke my tailbone. It still hurts.

That was in mack's thread about being in class and wanting us to entertain her.

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
*snort*
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Just do your best, Derrell. It's a lifetime achievement, not a one-time goal.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

OK. Maybe I can entertain you at the get together on Saturday. I can't sing, but I'm sure I can come up with something.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh, I didn't realize you'd be providing entertainment too, Darrell? [Wink]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

I don't know how entertaining I'll be. Like I said, I can't sing. I suppose I could try juggling the bags of chips I'm bringing, but that might result in crushed chips. [Frown]
lcarus
Member # 4395

- posted      Profile for lcarus           Edit/Delete Post 
Then why did you bring it back up, Verbatim-Fan?
Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I know I'm late with this, but Ic, the last two posts on the previous page may be the most brilliant thing I've ever seen.

Oh, and OSC-fan. Let's say you were to make a blacklist. You know, hypothetically. I'd be on it, wouldn't I?

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

Yeah Joe. Those posts on the last page actually made me laugh out loud.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snarky
Member # 4406

- posted      Profile for Snarky   Email Snarky         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. And people say that I suffer from MPD.
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
MPD--Male Pattern Deafness (most often exhibited when someone asks them to do something like shop for shoes)?

MPD--Mongolian People's Democracy?

MPD--Most Posted Discrepancies?

Okay, now I'm just reaching. Anyone else have any idea what MPD means? (Of course, Snarky could just tell me, but this is more fun. [Smile] )

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Male Protuberance Disfunction? [Eek!]

Actually, I'm pretty sure he means Multiple Personality Disorder...

[ March 17, 2004, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

Now I know why they call you 'lusti'.

[Blushing]

*snicker*

Of course, MPD--Multiple Personality Disorder.

[Blushing]

I knew that.

*so embarassing*

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snarky
Member # 4406

Hmm. By the way rivka was throwing around the acronym the other day, I assumed it was widely known and that I was just dumb. I'm glad to find out that there are many more dumb people.
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
I think you all have been very welcoming...at least to me! [Smile] Thanks guys and gals!
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Naahhhh.

Rivka merely suffers from TLA-itis. [Big Grin]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

Thanks, BtL and Zan. [Big Grin] I've been robbed by the dreaded bottom-of-page syndrome. [Grumble] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John L
Member # 6005

- posted      Profile for John L           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
OSC-fan, you're a riot.
I'd have used a few different words in the place of "riot."

[ March 17, 2004, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: John L ]

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

quote:
I'd have used a few dif[/u rl]fer en[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll]t words in the place of "riot."
John

[Razz]

[ March 17, 2004, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: lcarus ]

lcarus
Member # 4395

Dang. It's contagious.
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Was it also God who said, "Pull the other finger; it has bells on?"
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

- posted      Profile for UofUlawguy   Email UofUlawguy         Edit/Delete Post 
Tom, I think you just combined two unrelated sayings there.
Posts: 1652 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
To God, all things are possible.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keedokes
Member # 6301

- posted      Profile for keedokes   Email keedokes         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
One of the cool newbies would share it.
Unfortunately the cool newbies [i.e. myself] were not included in the conspiracy.
Posts: 79 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snarky
Member # 4406

Verbatim's quoting of scripture has shamed me. I guess Verbatim must not be a troll after all.
keedokes
Member # 6301

- posted      Profile for keedokes   Email keedokes         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait...is it a conspiracy? What is it, exactly?

An awkward attempt at one? [Wink]

Posts: 79 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

It's funnier if you use your real screen name...that way it REEKS of sarcasm.

This was directed at Snarky.

[ March 18, 2004, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: PSI Teleport ]

Snarky
Member # 4406

Ugh. Logging out and logging back in is so inconvenient. I miss the old Hatrack, where you could log in as someone else in a snap.
jexx
Member # 3450

Thank goodness I don't believe in the Bible, or else that scripture would have wounded me terribly.

Well, actually, I'm not sure I don't believe in the Bible, either.

Either way, I'm unrepentant.

God loves me anyway.

She's good like that.

BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
And I've actuallly memorized that particular bit of scripture, and repeated it word perfect (KJV) at Bible Quizzes.

Doesn't make me LDS by any means.
[Big Grin]

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

He must not be a troll. If he was, he would have typed that scripture in backwards.
Occasional
Member # 5860

- posted      Profile for Occasional   Email Occasional         Edit/Delete Post 
I will vouch for Katherine's LDS status (not that I really need to). There have been many things I have disagreed with her on, but there are many things that only an LDS member who actually believed in the religion would say or defend.

I really don't understand where all the vexations against her character come from. By the way, if anyone wanted to make a "blacklist" for this site it would be me [Taunt] One of the reasons I don't post much here is because I do think there is some heavy handed and entrenched attitudes around here. However, what would be the point? The best that could happen if there is to be any real changes is enlist a number of newbies and take over.

Posts: 2207 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm confused - I thought AJ was the evil one? Has Kat taken her place? [Razz]
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
No, Kat and AJ are the same person: she is a troll/hacker who hijacked OSC-Fan's account in order to defame her.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Ooh, can I be Kat and OJ too?
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, it's hard to keep track of these manipulative instigators.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Occasional
Member # 5860

- posted      Profile for Occasional   Email Occasional         Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to be Kat and Tom D., but I might end up strangling myself.
Posts: 2207 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought I was Kat and TomDavidson.

[Eek!] I can't keep track of myself, I'm so confused I'm falling to bits... or would that be bytes? [Angst]

Could K.A.M.A. repair me?

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

quote:
I would like to be Kat and Tom D., but I might end up strangling myself.
You know, your prior post was annoying, but that one had me [ROFL]
K.A.M.A.
Member # 6045

- posted      Profile for K.A.M.A.           Edit/Delete Post 
*repairs*
Posts: 44 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.