FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Help please...

Author Topic: Help please...
Alexa
Member # 6285

- posted      Profile for Alexa           Edit/Delete Post 
How come when I try to to read a post, I have to resfresh the creen or I don't see all of the posts?

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Posts: 1034 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
weird, i opened the thread up and there are no posts in it. how odd...
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St. Yogi
Member # 5974

- posted      Profile for St. Yogi   Email St. Yogi         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, when you refresh the thread you see all the posts that were posted while you were busy reading it.
Posts: 739 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

- posted      Profile for lcarus           Edit/Delete Post 
My work computer does this. If I look at the topic list and see that there are three posts since I last checked a thread, and then click on the thread, I have to refresh to see those. But my home computer and my laptop don't seem to have this issue (or maybe I just haven't noticed). There's probably some setting that can be changed to alleviate this, but I haven't cared enough to look.
Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.