FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Jon Boy, Nate -- front and center! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jon Boy, Nate -- front and center!
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
I wasn't involved in the lame roll-of-toilet-paper-on-the-doorstep pranks. That was 100 percent pure Novak.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amka
Member # 690

- posted      Profile for Amka   Email Amka         Edit/Delete Post 
Coward [Wink]
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

No, I just have a bedtime. [Smile]
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
*snicker*

I can't believe I missed it. And no silly string?

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
You did this at 10:30? [Roll Eyes]

Apparently Generation X has not done its duty of educating Generation Y in the finer points of growing up.

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

The more details I hear about this, the more I'm reminded of South Park's representation of Heaven.

10:30? With people watching?

And he wasn't even there?!?

[ROFL]

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

Did you guys at least put vaseline under the car door handles while you were there?
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skrika03
Member # 5930

- posted      Profile for skrika03   Email skrika03         Edit/Delete Post 
I hope you guys didn't try to do me, because we moved after the phone book came out. Or is this an honor only bestowed on those you have been guests of?
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, you know what would make Pat REALLY laugh? Throw balogna on his car. [Wink]
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Pat, because I honestly don't want to see you arrested, I feel I should inform you of a few things.

1) There are 2 cops who live on my street. One is the chief of police. If you do end up doing something at my house, be careful.

2) I have 2 shi tzu's. One of them is a puppy and does not know the meaning of sleeping at night. If you end up doing something at my house, he will yelp at you.

3) My birthday is the 9th of May. Try doing something around then.

4) Jon Boy is a liar, a traitor, and sucks. I blame him. AND your cow thread.

Edited:
Also, Pooka, I didn't try to do you. I only did people where I could confirm their address. That, and I don't know your last name. (very easy to find pat's address based upon last name, and mine as well).

Also, I would like to say again, that I was totally going to TP Jon as well, but he emailed me and specifically asked to TP Pat with me. So Pat, you can seek your revenge on him, also.

And again, 10:30 = Jon's idea. Again, I was going to start with Jon at Midnight, and work my way up. ::shrug::

[ April 02, 2004, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: T_Smith ]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

quote:
Apparently Generation X has not done its duty of educating Generation Y in the finer points of growing up.
See? You have no one to criticize but yourself, Zan.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Nate Nate Nate. You really don't know me that well. All I'll say is this: When you least expect it, expect it.
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

It's not on my head. I blame Pat. We at Hatrack have depended on him to raise you to be men there in Utah.

I did a fine job of teaching Bob and Joe how to TP down here in Florida.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Fine. In that case, Jon better be expecting it as well. Ruth was person number 3.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Yeah, I already told him that.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

No you didn't!!! HAHAHAHAH! I revealed the secret!

Crud. Jon, I'm going to get you back. I have my ways.

Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
I just want to add, Ruth, that the 'dumpy looking' comment was mine, based on the information I had received at the time. No neighbors or spouses said that. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't think you're dumpy looking, for one minute. I put that in there as a venting method, so to speak.
Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm STILL wondering what the freak Patman means by the "special surprise" I'm to get. I can only console myself with the fact that in a few short weeks, I'll be in Arkansas, presumably out of his grasp.

[ April 02, 2004, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
*knows*

[Evil Laugh]

i don't think there is a safe place.

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, Pat. Why'd you have to go and apologize and spoil all my fun? [Razz]
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.