FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Women women women

Author Topic: Women women women
Alexa
Member # 6285

- posted      Profile for Alexa           Edit/Delete Post 
I have to admit, I would not of voted for her , but good for her! Do we need a forum to discuss women's issues? Religious or social? Or is this the dead horse?

That fact that so many people voted for her should open the pagents eyes.
quote:
Several anti-globalisation groups backed her cause, leading to criticism that they were trying to hijack the phenomenon.
Voting is hijacking? lol. Wonder if Mormons are going to Hijack American Idol and make short and cute sings so bad the next winner. [ROFL]
Posts: 1034 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
She seems utterly cool. Good for her..
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
You know what's really interesting? Every woman that I've ever talked to thinks that they are objectified and the world is against them. Fat girls think the world is against them because they are fat. Beautiful women because they're beautiful. Thin women because they're thin. Short women because they're short. Etc.

I have a serious question. Is it *possible* that there is some kind of genetic, biological hookup which makes women miserable with how they look 99% of the time? That even if some kind of magic wand were waved and all fashion models fell into the sun and all billboards and magazine ads disappeared, that women would still bitch about not being loved for who they 'really' are?

Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm of the opinion that all a woman needs is a Good Man.
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

Discipline.
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Stormy. [Wave]

I don't think I'm objectified & the world is against me. [Smile]

Oh, and I'm of the female persuasion.

[Razz]

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

Liar!

Come on, admit it. You know you're oppressed.

beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
Nope. [Big Grin]

And I won't even disagree with the Good Man or the Discipline. [Razz]

Yeah, I'm in a good mood this morning.

It's 4am.

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweet William
Member # 5212

- posted      Profile for Sweet William           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm of the opinion that all a woman needs is a Good Man.

Yeah, that'd be a nice change for them [Smile]

Posts: 524 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.