FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Your famous last words (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Your famous last words
lcarus
Member # 4395

- posted      Profile for lcarus           Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

Dobbie: Funnier than Strong Bad

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
No, I can drink a gallon of milk the fastest!
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooooooh! Pretty!
Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
"Oh, wait, I am soooo sorry I forgot, your dentist called, your appointment is changed to Tuesday at three."

*die*

That would be my famous last words.

Either that or this,

"Bugger"

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
"I'll be back."
Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
"It looks easy."
"I'm sure that's real."
"How could it go wrong."
"Mom, I think I may have wrecked the car."
“I think I may have burned down the house, but I saved my match collection.”
"No, that’s not the poisonous kind."

Seeing how I want to die while "facing the storm" I think that my preferred last words are:
"I may not live through this, but neither will you."

Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

- posted      Profile for lcarus           Edit/Delete Post 
fugu told me this would work . . .

[Wink]

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Your famous last words
You think being dead would actually make me stop talking?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen this done on TV.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
*pies Icarus*
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tstorm
Member # 1871

- posted      Profile for Tstorm   Email Tstorm         Edit/Delete Post 
I honestly can't think of a good phrase. I hope it comes so fast that my last thought might be, "S***! Cement truck!"
Posts: 1813 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
"rivka be QUIET!"
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

*silently sticks out tongue at Beren*
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
"you can't get mono from kissing" [Kiss]
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd love to go out with something like, "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring." Richard Feynman's last words...

It's also really cool when someone is taking their own pulse while they die and say "Oh, it's stopped" and then die.

But knowing me, my last word's probably going to be a swear or something that makes absolutely no sense.

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
SO WHAT if it killed everyone else first - I'm different . . . . [Wink]
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
If I remember corectly from his autobiography, Asimov said he wanted his last words to be "I love you" towards his wife, and she mentioned that that's what he actually said.

Others:

"God, now's your time to pay ! Watch out, I'm coming !"

"Well, life sucks anyway..."

"Going down..."

"I'm SURE it's the red wire !!"

"And now to find out why the chicken went to the other side !"

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damien
Member # 5611

- posted      Profile for Damien   Email Damien         Edit/Delete Post 
I had a friend whose last words to me (although not his last) were "I'll see ya later."

[Angst]

Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
"...Asimov said he wanted his last words to be "I love you" ..."

Yeah I'm with him in fact was thinking the exact same thing right before I read this.

Some others though, hmmm...
I really kind of like Boromir's : I would have followed you to the end, my king
Or whatever the heck he said.

"glory to the emperor, death to the shogun, hurray for the shi shi, Sonno Joi"!

"Now I'm full"

"Damned females"

"You know... I'm just doing this to get out of work..."

"I'm not really a nice guy, that's just a face I kept on all my waking life life so I could get what I wanted."

"NO, the fact that I have an X chromosome does NOT mean that I am half gay!!!"

"Life's too darn easy, I always get what I want. This sucks, I wish I were dead."

"See you in hell"

"No, actually, I am not an ninety year old man and I did not just do your hot 20 year old wife right in front of you and she has not been cheating on you with me for the last year and a half and no you're not going to use that pistol to shoot me with just because you don't think you can take me."

"farewell, friends, I go forth to the land of good beer and fast women"

"at least it will be nice and warm where I'm going"

"Let's just look over one more ridge"

Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Weeellll - in the words of my little neice:

"Stinkin' boys"

I love that kid - [Big Grin]

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polio
Member # 6479

- posted      Profile for Polio   Email Polio         Edit/Delete Post 
What I'm wondering is, how important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered? [Dont Know]
Posts: 165 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
"If people can see that you mean them no harm they will not harm you.... nine times out of ten."

Either that or, "the more sophistocated the technology, the more vulnerable it is to primitive attack."

Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

I'm going to hug mackillian.
suntranafs
Member # 3318

- posted      Profile for suntranafs   Email suntranafs         Edit/Delete Post 
"What I'm wondering is, how important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?"

Not at all, they just have to be a leader of something or other recognized organization.

Posts: 1103 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
"And so, I fall."
Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
"If I'm going, I'm taking you out with me!" [Evil Laugh]

"Don't tell me what to do, I'll do it if I want to!"

"It's not REALLY an elecrtic fence. See..."

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jalapenoman
Member # 6575

- posted      Profile for Jalapenoman   Email Jalapenoman         Edit/Delete Post 
No famous last words to list, but I do want the bumper sticker that says "Don't follow me, I'm lost" put on my casket.
Posts: 279 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't hope these are my last words, but it would be funny:

(AS MY EYES BEGIN TO CLOSE, I REACH OUT A TREMBLING HAND TOWARD SOMEONE UNSEEN. I BEGIN TO SMILE, UNTIL A LOOK OF SHOCK COMES OVER MY FACE.)

(whispered) What do you mean, the Jews were right?

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
"I'm so cold... I see Blue. He's glorious!"

-just because I'm not original and that crap makes me laugh.

Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

No... more... UBIK....... Crap...
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
"I don't want to go on the cart..."
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
"Don't worry Baldric. I too have a Cigarillo case. Why its...its...Oh darn, I left in on my dresser."

"Cannon's to the left of me, Cannon's to the right. What the @#$@#$ am I doing here."

"Please Mr. Custer, I don't want to go."

"Bad day. Bad day."

"Who let the dog's out?"

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
How sad would it be to choose your last words and then have to keep saying them.

"I love you!"

"He's coding! He's coding! He's... we've got a pulse!"

"Wha... what happened?"

"You're back, dear."

"Oh, crap, I was... agh!"

"He's gone."

Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
My preferred last words?

"That was fun."

Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
Wait, this is a furniture store.

Elvis!

What username?

Debit, please.

CTRL+Z CTRL+Z CTRL+Z CTRL+Z oh dang it.

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
"Bigger IS better!"
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Mine would ideally be:

"I love you, <insert wife's name>."

(I kinda hope to die in my sleep).

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Gumby
Member # 6303

- posted      Profile for Mr.Gumby   Email Mr.Gumby         Edit/Delete Post 
[Sleep] I'd like to go in my sleep, just like grandpa and not like the other three people in the car screaming
Posts: 312 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

We come in peace.

What a cute little critter.

Arrrrgh Matey's, give em a broadside.

Hmmm, that sounds like ninja throwing stars, doesn't it?

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Gumby
Member # 6303

- posted      Profile for Mr.Gumby   Email Mr.Gumby         Edit/Delete Post 
You're sure this mountain isn't a volcano?

Do those look like canables to you?

90 mph, *pff*

Posts: 312 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

Over my dead body !

Siaynoq! I believe!

I'm outa here !

Game over...

Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh look!
Here comes Melkor and his new pet spider!
How cute...

What are you doing with that lance??

*stab*
*slurp*

Oooo.. my sap!

[ June 01, 2004, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: Telperion the Silver ]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
"Nice jumpsuit."
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

These aren’t headphones?
This isn’t a car?
Hey wait, you’re the Terminator!
Hey wait, you’re not Santa Claus!
This isn’t toilet paper?
This isn’t the holodeck?
Hey wait, this isn’t Spam!
Hey wait, oranges don’t have pins!

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel f...
Corwin
Member # 5705

And one more for the road.

Hey, put that scythe down ! You might hurt somebody !

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Sure, I can do it one more time.

Who'd of thought I could satisfy a bus load of football cheerleaders at the age of 104.

Corwin
Member # 5705

Over and out.
advice for robots
Member # 2544

You’re not pregnant, are you?
Corwin
Member # 5705

I knew it ! It was the other left...

Error 404: Tomorrow not found.

What was that road sign saying ?!

Singing: "Fly on the wings of love, fly baby, fly..." Hits electric wire.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.