FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Shiny Suneun

Author Topic: Shiny Suneun
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
It's time for a fan thread. I like Suneun. I like that she's smart, stubborn as all get out, idealistic, and willing to don the shiny armor if it appears necessary. We agree on almost nothing, as far as I can tell (although I'm betting on a shared fondness for hummus. Just a feeling.), but I'm glad she's around. Life is more interesting.

[Party]

Thank you. That is all.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Suneun likely enriches her RL world as much as she does Hatrack, though we probably get to see more facets than her other friends.

We're lucky. [Smile]

*three cheers

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Suneun and I agree on hedgehogs being really great little critters.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Mike   Email Mike         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]

If there's ever a Hatrack gathering that we can both come to, kat, remind me to bring a batch of my homemade hommus so you can try it.

Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
*grins knowingly*

I agree that Suneun is one of my favorite posters, of late. She has passion and intelligence in a concentration that I find humbling. [Smile]

[Hat]

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Boy are Mike and I (and Beca too) lucky to live near her!

Three cheers for Suneun! [Smile]

[edited for one too many "are"s >.<]

[ April 21, 2004, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: MyrddinFyre ]

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suneun
Member # 3247

- posted      Profile for Suneun   Email Suneun         Edit/Delete Post 
[Blushing]

oh now I'm all embarassed.

* hugs kat *

* hugs everyone *

Posts: 1892 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Love da Suneun!! [Wave] [Kiss] [Group Hug]
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Suneun Rawks!

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
And I was lucky enough to meet her, too!

Suneun, you rock!

Kwea

P.S. How did I ever miss this thread the first time around???

And why hasn't Bob posted on it yet???Huh???

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the perpetual newby
Member # 6468

- posted      Profile for the perpetual newby   Email the perpetual newby         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay for Suneun!

[Party]

Posts: 25 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beca
Member # 4340

- posted      Profile for Beca           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to rain on this appreciation thread:

Suneun's not *that* great. It isn't like she's been willing to drive me to the doctor on a moment's notice, ever, or was a key player in helping me move 3,000 miles when I graduated from college and had no job prospects.

And she smells of elderberries.

[Wink]

Posts: 188 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

mmmmmm...yum, elderberries....
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suneun
Member # 3247

wow, kwea, you're up late a lot! whoah, I should be sleeping!!

* pokes at beca, because she's done all those things *

* pokes at beca again, cause beca's just so cool *

I played bridge tonight, whuddid you do, kwea?

Posts: 1892 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combustia
Member # 6328

- posted      Profile for combustia   Email combustia         Edit/Delete Post 
*pokes beca and kwea and suneun
Posts: 21 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
I also think that Suneun is supercool and I think she will make a fantastic doctor.
Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beca
Member # 4340

- posted      Profile for Beca           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! Did I just get poked by someone I don't know?

[Eek!]

Posts: 188 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Suneun, JenniK and I had just gotten back from Boston. I took her there as a surprise, and we walked Newberry Street, and went to Avenue Victor Hugo bookstore...

And I bought Sting....really, I did....sort of..

There is an Army-Navey surplus store, and they had a replica of Frodo's sword Sting for sale...for $34! So I bought it, and will mount it above my copy of LOTR.... [Blushing]

I know, I'm a LOTR geek; I just can't help it...

Kwea
Member # 2199

If she pokes me again, don't be suprised if she bursts into flame... [Evil]
Kwea
Member # 2199

What, is everyone asleep or something???

Slackers.... [Taunt]

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
I was lucky enough to meet Suneun in Boston along with portions of the MA and RI clumps (sort of a super clump).

Well, she's smart, funny, beautiful and passionate. Oh, and single!!! If some Hatracker doesn't start stalking her soon, I'll be very surprised. Watch out for her goth friends though. They might perform some weird ritual on you (like dancing all night)! [Eek!]

Hey Suneun. [Wave]

Say hi to the other clump-mates from Providence & surrounding areas.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suneun
Member # 3247

heehee..

hallo, fellows =)

[Laugh] kwea. That's right. Not only do I poke you, I take a moment to stare at your bum after I poke you!

t'was a pleasure to be in your company, Bob. I'm glad you're returning to the area in the fall. [Hail] Bob.

Kwea
Member # 2199

I feel violated.....and i think I might like it... [Evil Laugh]

Well, you're sorta a doctor, so I guess it's OK...:::moons Suneun:::

There, feel better? I know I do! [ROFL] [Evil Laugh]

Kwea

[ April 28, 2004, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Kwea
Member # 2199

:::bump::

I love this thread....don't you, Suneun? [Taunt]

BTW, my wife pronounced your name right on the first try. Of course, since that was before I had met you, I promptly told her "I don't think so..."; shows you who's the brains around here, doen't it? [Laugh]

Kwea

[ April 28, 2004, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Kwea ]

Suneun
Member # 3247

Hah hah. I'm amused that you're amused by this thread.

I wouldn't bump it myself, but now that it's here, I can't ignore it now can I?

Kwea
Member # 2199

Well, I saw that you were active by another post you made, and I couldn't resist...

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.