FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Jatraquero's Ebay Items (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jatraquero's Ebay Items
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! I won the Pink Lady!! I thought is was pretty cool that is was painted on a cereal box. I'm going to display it on the top of my fridge. [Big Grin] It'll look better than all the plain cereal boxes that will be hiding behind it.

Can't wait to get it.

Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
Tom is only partially correct about ticket resales. Ebay lists states that have regulations preventing "scalping". If the venue of the ticket in question is not in a regulated state, the seller can accept bids from anyone for any price.
Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
ROFL, KarlEd. It makes me very happy to know that Pink Lady will be decorative AND useful! And it's fitting that the former cereal box shall be a screen for cereal boxes.

That cracks me up!

I will send the painting tomorrow (Monday) after work--Priority Mail.

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
*kicks ebay*
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwiggin
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for vwiggin   Email vwiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Liz and Karl. [Smile] I checked the list and it looks like my location (Los Angeles) is regulated. If I get some free tickets, I'll definitely share them with Hatrack.
Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
Dangit! I was outbid in Belle's auction!

Pfooey.

On a happier note: I got my paintings out in the mail today (Priority Mail!), so they are out of my hands and into the world. *sniff* Bye Bye paintings!

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
Okie dokie. If anyone is still interested, I was finally able to place the necklaces I made up for auction. Most of them are Buy It Now's rather than Auctions.

Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, since I am being too lazy to list all my stuff on Ebay I have just listed it on my webpage.

It's all just a bunch of computer related stuff. From hard drives to CPU's to DSL routers.

If you are interested in anything feel free to contact me. Some of it has some realy value, most of it I jsut want to get rid of, so yeah.

http://joshgalvez.biz/sell.php

[ May 06, 2004, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: Zevlag ]

Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.