FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » 5 things that PISS me off working in restaurants (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 5 things that PISS me off working in restaurants
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
Jaiden, I'm so glad to hear that they have an EpiPen.

And I'm so proud of you for doing the right thing! [Hat]

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
In general, if you go into a resturaunt that doesn't advertize vegetarian or kosher dishes, even if you order something that looks like it meets your standards, it doesn't. Even if you're picky about it.

If you tell your server you have an alergy, she'll generally do her best, and if its simple and straightforward, you'll be fine. If you've got a peanut alergy, or something similar, I strongly recommend not eating out :/ Most resturants use peanut oil somewhere on their cooking surfaces, and that stuff will stick around. They won't clean the top of the grill special just for you, because there are about 12 other dinners on it when you want yours.

Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pod
Member # 941

- posted      Profile for Pod           Edit/Delete Post 
Wee beady eyes hm?

Jeff, just to let you know, i keep a little black book of the names of people who insult my girlfriend.

It should be noted that each eventual meeting shall be punctuated with a vengence proportional to the number of ticks next to each name, denoting the number of insults.

Posts: 4482 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
I never understood why people use blood-sucking arachnids to keep track of things. Wouldn't little pencil marks be easier?

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
Does it include spanking, Pod?

Cause if it does, Jaids sucks big time!

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pod
Member # 941

- posted      Profile for Pod           Edit/Delete Post 
hm, i think i've just been scandalized.

that or Kama's got some fetishes that i wasn't aware of.

or both.

Dragonee:

Pencil marks don't make the same satisfying "crunch" between the pages. That, and the marks they leave are much more interesting.

Posts: 4482 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.