FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Pun Smackdown IX: Mixology 101 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pun Smackdown IX: Mixology 101
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
Chapter 16. Table Manners - by Miss Demeanor
Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Chapter 17: Bread
Chapter 18: And Water
Chapter 19: Stollen

I have to say, this cookbook idea is gruel and unusual punishment.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
Chapter 20. Baking with Finesse - flour, files and freedom.
Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
Chapter 21 Master Key Lime Pie (Authored by Frank Morris)
Chapter 22 Chop Shop Suey

Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

Chapter 23 Pleading the Fifth, Matching Licquors with Your Entree's.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Chapter 24: Coffee Grounds for a Rest

[ June 24, 2004, 07:37 AM: Message edited by: Elizabeth ]

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Chapter 25: Apples: A Peel to the Core.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Chapter 26: Safe Crackers
Chapter 27: Get Away Carbs! Foods to Eat While on the Lamb.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

I have no wish to derail the compilation of the Convictuals cookbook but I have a question for everyone. I'm sure you've all seen or read about cases where someone that has AIDS and is aware of that fact continues to have unprotected sex with many uninformed partners. Wouldn't this type of behaviour result in charges of "aiding and abedding"?
punwit
Member # 6388

Chapter 28 Tips On Preserving Leftovers Or How to Avoid a Bad Wrap
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

How to keep warm when sleeping on the street: A bum wrap.
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
You heard they're making wearable computers? They're having a terrible time debugging the ones built into hair extensions. It seems the normal bugs are getting help from a Comp Lice.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

I've often heard that most convicts protest their innocence. Obviously a goodly number of them are lying under oath. Decisions on their truthfulness are handled per jury.
punwit
Member # 6388

I have to admit that I am a bit ashamed to post this entry for the Convictuals cookbook. You know what they say, "The Devil made me do it" [Evil]

Chapter 29 Cornhole on the Cob

[ June 26, 2004, 06:53 AM: Message edited by: punwit ]

punwit
Member # 6388

I also considered a chapter called Foul Filling, How to Stuff A Bird but I received feedback from British cons indicating that this topic conjured up too many painful memories.
punwit
Member # 6388

Did you hear about the European rube with marginal skills in English? Apparently he heard the term docket at his arraignment and was excited because he thought he was being paid for his appearance.
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

punwit! [Eek!]

[ROFL]

Don't go there. Literally, don't go there!

This thread is my favorite release.

Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Chapter 30:
In-Car Serrated: How to Sharpen Bread Knives While Driving

[ June 26, 2004, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: Elizabeth ]

punwit
Member # 6388

Chapter 31 Proper Serving Technique (A Guide to Jailhouse Etiquette)
punwit
Member # 6388

I'm recalling an episode related to me by a friend by the name of Tory. He was involved in an underage consumption of alchohol episode years ago. Apparently he and a buddy were slamming the brews quite heavily and cruising. The buddy had an open beer when the cops pulled them over. Steve, Tory's friend, slammed the beer and shoved the can under the seat. The cop was at the window when Steve inadvertantly regurgitated his recently guzzled beer. The cop looked at Tory and said...."That evidence is hardly ex gulp eh Tory?
punwit
Member # 6388

I understand that many hatrack members are heading to Chicago for Kamacon. I want to caution them to be on their guard especially when riding the El. I hate to stoop to racial profiling but you should be vigilant for suspicious looking Jews. Apparently the Chicago authorities are hot on the trail of a Jew El thief.
punwit
Member # 6388

This one is for Space Opera.

I heard about a Kentucky prosecuter that brought charges against a backwoods denizen that he had a feud with. He told the judge that the suspect was being charged for burning coal. The judge wanted to know what exactly the charges were and the prosecuter said, "Judge, everbody know that coalusion is a felony crahm."

[ July 02, 2004, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: punwit ]

punwit
Member # 6388

Racial profiling has been in the headlines alot recently. I gotta say that male African Americans have the definitive example of the misuse of profiling. Jeez, they even have a crime that specifically targets them: BlackMail.
punwit
Member # 6388

I understand that convicts have found a new way to irritate one another and advance their rep. I guess that inmates are trying to seduce the wives of other inmates. It's called connedjurgal visits.

[ July 09, 2004, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: punwit ]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.