FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hey Hobbes, You have a Duty to Perform

Author Topic: Hey Hobbes, You have a Duty to Perform
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Assuming that Annie doesn't mind, I suppose.

[ June 22, 2004, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Noemon ]

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
[Grumble] Not all of us tigers like being put out to stud, some of us are a bit more comitted. [Cool]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Honest... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
This is an important need. Can't you think about the good of the future of our wildlife, instead of your own selfish monogamous desires?
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

No. [Razz]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
But...think of the cute widdle baby tigers!

Plus, it's not really that bad. Maybe they could just put you in a room with pictures of cats in lingerie, and a little cup.

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

*Doesn't think about it*
*Doesn't think about it*
*Doesn't think about it*
*Doesn't think about it*

Hobbes [Smile]

Hobbes
Member # 433

OK, I thought about it. Ahhhhhh! [Eek!]

Hobbes [Smile]

Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
I suppose you want us to believe that that was an "Ahhhhhh!" of horror.

I think most of us know better.

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

I wasn't going to say it.

BTW: I think this became a furry thread.

[ June 22, 2004, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: PSI Teleport ]

Hobbes
Member # 433

You know, considering most tigers walk around in the nude (I said most!) seeing tigers in lingerie seems more like a tease than a turn-on...

Hobbes [Smile]

PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Err....cats stretched across motorcycles?
Damien
Member # 5611

- posted      Profile for Damien   Email Damien         Edit/Delete Post 
Hobbes likes felines in sexysexy suggestive clothing?! [Eek!] [ROFL]
Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

Everyone sucks. [Grumble]

Hobbes [Smile]

Hobbes
Member # 433

Except Annie.

Hobbes [Smile]

PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

You guys are too nice for me to take this any further.
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Where's my turkey baster?
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anthro
Member # 6087

- posted      Profile for Anthro   Email Anthro         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you know most domestic turkeys are too big to mate and are fertilized via artificial insemination?

Can tigers wear leopardskin underwear?

Posts: 550 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Everyone sucks.
quote:
Except Annie.

That's really too bad for you, isn't it?

[ June 22, 2004, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: celia60 ]

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
I am just mentioning that I am not posting what I was thinking.

That is all.

Edit: celia did already.

[ June 22, 2004, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: Erik Slaine ]

Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

(I've had to say that more often than usual the past few days. Did my mind get dirtier over the weekend? Am I just around more out-of-context type things? Or have I taken to censoring myself, not saying the things I would once have said because being in my parents' house makes me feel fourteen again?

I do not know the answer. But I wish I did.)

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

What, that wasn't worth a [Hail] to anyone? I must be slipping. [Eek!]
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
[Hail] Celia

But I have my own mininon now. And I wasn't ever yours anyway.

[Cool]
AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

[Taunt]

That's ok, I think of you as an equal.

Son_of_Priam
Member # 6411

- posted      Profile for Son_of_Priam   Email Son_of_Priam         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
To that end, Christie plans to keep the scheme running indefinitely to collect as much sperm as possible. "We are not expecting it all to flood in over the next few months," she says.
That's kinda nasty! [Angst]

[ June 22, 2004, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: Son_of_Priam ]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Err....cats stretched across motorcycles?
This is really weird, but I saw a picture like that just last night at the mall.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

quote:
I am just mentioning that I am not posting what I was thinking.

That is all.

Edit: celia did already.

What did you guys think I was referring to? I must be getting too subtle.
celia60
Member # 2039

yeah, i got that you weren't willing to go there. good thing i was.
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Aww, celia. You take such good care of us, picking up our slack and all that. [Kiss]
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] @ PSI
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

*gets scared*

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.