FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Why I miss Annie being around.

Author Topic: Why I miss Annie being around.
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Because she has such great discussions on Art.

I miss that. [Frown]

Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
You mean she isn't HERE?? I was just going to tell her to get her fanny here tonight at 7:

Donna the Buffalo:

Thu 7/1/04 Twilight Concert Series 7:00pm
Salt Lake City, UT
Free downtown concert with Sonny Landreth!

Curses! Foiled again!!

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

Well, I mean she doesn't post as often as I like. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
I miss her too. [Frown]

She's at home for the summer, and her computer acess is way more limited, though luckkly not non-existant. She does seem to average two online spots per day at about 30 minutes or maybe a little more for one, and then less than that for the other (though the time of day for each shift changes, one wont necessarily come before the other). Today (and actually this whole week) she has a lot of extra work, so her average time drops, and sometimes she goes to one 20 minute or so session. I'm hoping later tonight she gets a chance to come visit since she hasn't been on at all today.

(By the way, those are just figures I've estimated, I don't think she tracks her internet usage).

Anyways, point is that I'll join you in missing her.

For Annie when she sees this: [Kiss] Love you!

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

OK, Hobbes, then YOU have to go to see Donna the Buffalo instead of her. It will be a concert by proxy. You can do it! It is free!
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
It's also in Salt Lake, and I am most certainly, not in Salt Lake.

Hobbes [Smile]

[ July 01, 2004, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: Hobbes ]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Grrr!!!!

OK, whom else can I harrass?

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Thursday night? Send an e-mail to Nathan or Jamie. She's in Utah - maybe they are looking for something do.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
maybe they are looking for something do.
watch me not comment.
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

[No No]
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Kat, good idea.

However, I did send Jamie an email yesterday, with a link to the "new" Georgia flag, as seen on the Onion. (www.theonion.com)

If she did not respond to THAT, then I think Celia is probably onto something. Ahem.

Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
*ears turn red*

Wow. I'm not so surprised that Hobbes has a clearer understanding of my internet habits than I do, but I am rather surprised/flattered that my rambling art comments are missed.

I promise a real great art thread just for you, Erik, when I get done with all the blasted work I've got for the weekend.

P.S. Elizabeth - Hobbes has no excuse for not seeing Donna the Buffalo - I saw a poster for a concert they were having in Boulder when I was there last weekend and I commented on it. [Smile]

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Argh, Annie, they were in Boulder last night.

And SPEED! I am sure they would not have played until later. They are ALWAYS late.

Oh, heck. One of these days. Plus, they are heading west more now.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.