FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Low carbohydrate Coke and Pepsi. What is this world coming to? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Low carbohydrate Coke and Pepsi. What is this world coming to?
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I agree. I bought a bottle of C2 from a vending machine out of curiosity and I thought it was nasty - even cold, but it did get worse as it warmed up.
Some of us knew it would be nasty and didn't even bother. [Big Grin]

quote:
Well, I'm a reactive hypoglycemic.
Hey, me too. Eat a cookie, and feel like you haven't eaten all day. Eat more cookies, repeat. Begin to shake violently.

quote:
Huh? Why assume diet coke drinkers are dieting? Why should diet coke drinkers get smaller cups?
No, I understand. There are alot of people who don't drink Coke because they're afraid they'll get fat, or because it's bad for them, so they drink tons of Diet Coke instead. How about some water?
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
And while I adore Coke, I have to admit it has massive amounts of sugar which I do without now.

I still have one from time to time, but I no longer buy the six and twelve packs to store in my fridge.

I tend to rank the diet drinks in the same category, although they tend not to be as sweet - I just never feel like my thirst has been sated as it usually does with water.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.