FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I Scream, You Scream. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I Scream, You Scream.
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
I like this story. Keep typing.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
[spelling Commie mode]
We will then subject Comrade Hobbes (in itself a suspicious screen name, being redolent of the imperialist apologetic) to severe criticism for saying 'loose' where he means 'lose.' Is five years in the camps sufficient punishment, or should fifteen be considered?
[/spelling Commie mode]

Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

Hobbes has been pardoned in advance for atrocious spelling, having already made up for it with extraordinarily good character.

edit: I have no such pardon for my spelling.

[ July 16, 2004, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: PSI Teleport ]

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Here now we travel to the cobbles of Napoleon’s boyhood streets, the Villa in which he grew up, and perhaps, get a glimpse of the plot of land his home is suspected of being built upon.

*Cut to historian for actual facts and other, non-narrating duties*

*cut to commercial*

*Use this time to inform KoM that Hobbes is in fact, incapable of spelling and admits it freely*

*Uses this edit to blush profusely and play-down his character, especially since he doesn’t want anyone to find out what it actually is [Blushing] *

Hobbes [Smile]

[ July 16, 2004, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Hobbes ]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
But, he uses some spiffy smilies! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

*Cut back in*

Here we find Napoleon at the crux of his life, the crucial decision he makes that shall define who he is and what history shall perceive him as. Napoleon joined the army, and at the best possible time for an aspiring young man; one who feels fit to rule over all of Europe*

*Cue mystical music and another historian*

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

I hope you're using the proper voice inflections PSI. *narrows eyes*

Hobbes [Smile]

PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

But, how do I know what the proper ones are?
Hobbes
Member # 433

Fall back on your narration instinct. [Smile]

Hobbes [Smile]

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Much less painful than falling back on a sword.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

The flipping ice cream truck just went by again.
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
This late? [Confused]
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
He knows when you're asleep. He knows when you're awake...
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok.
I officially want to go on a road trip with Hobbes again.

My Cat is terrified of the icecream man too, if that's any consolation.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

My ego is comopletely unmigated right now, you two are far too nice. [Blushing] [Big Grin]

Hobbes [Smile]

zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone else remember a short story by King about the milk man that delivers milk laced with poison, tarantulas in the cottage cheese, etc.

It makes you wonder.

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

So what's happened in the milkman saga PSI?

Hobbes [Smile]

PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Well, Jesse has been sleeping through the horrible music, so that's good. It finally became a bonus that he comes during Jesse's naptime.

Thanks for asking.

Now we're working on thunder. At least I can understand that one.

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay for acclimation! [Smile]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.