FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Does anyone else love this guy?

Author Topic: Does anyone else love this guy?
Pepek
Member # 3773

- posted      Profile for Pepek   Email Pepek         Edit/Delete Post 
Inconsiderate Cell Phone Man!!!

He needs his own movie, or TV show or something..

He's the courtesy-clueless character in the previews that you'll see for alot of movies if you ever hit the movie theatres.

-Jack Montague

Posts: 690 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Rat Named Dog
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for A Rat Named Dog   Email A Rat Named Dog         Edit/Delete Post 
I laugh every time I see that ad. Though I can't quite figure out why his girlfriend seems so emotional when he's talking to his Nana ...
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoberTillNoon
Member # 6170

- posted      Profile for SoberTillNoon   Email SoberTillNoon         Edit/Delete Post 
What in God's name are the two of you talking about?
Posts: 262 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
What are you guys doing up!?!
Oh, me? I'm having a snack of eggs and wheat bread. I woke up really hungry.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoberTillNoon
Member # 6170

- posted      Profile for SoberTillNoon   Email SoberTillNoon         Edit/Delete Post 
I made some poched eggs earlier, and forgot about them. I only remebered when they started smelling after the water completely boiled away.
Posts: 262 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichelleEly
Member # 6737

- posted      Profile for MichelleEly   Email MichelleEly         Edit/Delete Post 
If you go to the movies they run him with a jingle - kinda their way of pointing out it is rude to use your cell in the movies. They show him answering the phone on dates, his wedding, etc...

I think he is in a few tv commercials. I am thinking one is for DSL.
Michelle

Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.