FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Poor kitty

Author Topic: Poor kitty
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
Doesn't this cat look absolutely terrified by Colin Powell?

quote:

Hauck, explaining later how Colin the cat got his name, said, “We name all of our black cats after prominent African-Americans.”

The cat’s parents were named after musician Isaac Hayes and author Jamaica Kincaid, his grandmother after Rosa Parks, the integrationist.

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't get terrified so much as, "Will you PLEASE put me down. I want to lick my butt now."
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

I dunno Dag, that kitty's eyes are bulging out like Powell was checking his butt for WMDs.
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

THAT's where Sadaam hid them.

Find the palace kitties, quick!

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
That may be the funniest picture I've seen in months. That poor cat!

[ROFL]

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

What's great about that picture is that due to the way they chopped part of his other hand off, it really does look like he might very well be checking the cat's prostate.

[ROFL]

Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

And the look on his face is pretty hilarious too, especially coupled with the cat.

[ROFL]

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Will you feature this prominently on your developing website, Beren? [Razz]

[ August 14, 2004, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: Shan ]

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Azile
Member # 2312

- posted      Profile for Azile   Email Azile         Edit/Delete Post 
This is actually the first thing I've actually laughed out loud at here at Hatrack. I mean, egads-- I thought this was like a joke at first and some photoshop manipulation. I mean, was the cat like that during the entire time? I can't imagine the writer or editor of the article, picking that picture without realizing how utterly funky the cats looks! [Big Grin]
Posts: 181 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

No Shan, I'm putting in this picture instead.

[Smile]

fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
beren,

anyone ever told you you're a low-down gutterballing twit when it comes to visual aesthetics? I mean that in the nicest possible way.

fallow

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

Royalties, Beren . . . royalties . . .

[Wink]

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoberTillNoon
Member # 6170

- posted      Profile for SoberTillNoon   Email SoberTillNoon         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know about the cat, but the look on its face will give me night mares tonight.
Posts: 262 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

Good thing I live in a community property state. [Razz]
Shan
Member # 4550

That'll teach me to argue with attorneys . . . .
Noemon
Member # 1115

You know, I'm still laughing over this one. I thought it was worth bumping for the Kamaconers who might have missed it.
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Shouldn't that be Kamaconners?
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Or maybe Kamaconzi?
Dagonee
Member # 5818

I vote Kamarazzi.
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Was it Dan that said Kamakazes in another thread? That was my favorite.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I hereby officially declare them Kama-Kazee's.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoberTillNoon
Member # 6170

- posted      Profile for SoberTillNoon   Email SoberTillNoon         Edit/Delete Post 
Think that it will stick?
Posts: 262 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.