FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Kamacon Pictures! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kamacon Pictures!
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
saxon75 (left) and Juliette
So, uh... Was there actually any confusion as to which one of us was which in that photo?
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL saxon, don't make me laugh on the phone at work.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allegra
Member # 6773

- posted      Profile for Allegra   Email Allegra         Edit/Delete Post 
Kristy, I didn't mean to steal your glory but Sophie was too adorable to put down. [Smile]

[ August 17, 2004, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Allegra ]

Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I got to hold Sophie! [Big Grin]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
John, no confusion as to which was Juliette; simply confusion as to whether that was actually you on the left.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
WANTED: Picture of the Birthday Cake!!!

I grabbed someone's camera from the table and took a picture of the cake, and then put the camera back. I'm sorry to take such liberties with your stuff, but it was urgent. The cake was going to be cut and we wanted at least one pic with all the signatures on it.

If that was your camera, please send the pic to someone who can put it on Foobonic!!!

Thanks!!!

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hey, did anyone get pictures or video of Kama and the other girls in the hot tub?
There are videos of Kama. There are videos of me. There are videos of Kama and me. I don't know if they'd ever be posted, but if you want to obtain them the best way would be to talk to Richard Berg or Frisco, when he gets back.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
SO T....you admit you are "one of the girls" now, huh?

[Big Grin]

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
ElJay: [Kiss] Thank you! And that might be a good idea, to send it through rivka... but I can decide that after I find out what shipping costs are, since I don't know.
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
If I was, it would only make those videos sound more appealing.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.