FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » More Kamacon Photos (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More Kamacon Photos
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Christy, my mom got a 4 generation picture of both me and my sister, and they are among the most treasured pictures we have in the family.

I am glad you got yours too.

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christy
Member # 4397

- posted      Profile for Christy   Email Christy         Edit/Delete Post 
I hope it turns out, Kwea. She doesn't have a digital, so I'll have to wait for developing.

Bernard, I LOVE the captions on your photos.

Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I am sure it will. Did you take several, or just the one shot?

After talking to you I realized that i have a good computer setup for the first time in my life, so I could make copies of the picture and hang it on the wall here at my apartment. My mom kept the originals, of course, and she has said the only way I was getting them was out of her cold, dead hands.... [Big Grin]

But I'm sure she would scan it for me if I asked....

Now I just have to figure out how to work all these new gadgets. [Wall Bash] [Wall Bash]

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Insanity Plea
Member # 2053

- posted      Profile for Insanity Plea   Email Insanity Plea         Edit/Delete Post 
Christy, I love doing captions for photos, it's the best part of organizing photo albums. By the way, I also have yours and tom's pictures as well, Josh put them on Eris when we RPed, do you have somewhere to put them? If not I can put them up on Enguin.

Also, if people want full, raw copies of all my pictures, You can get them here, well you may have to wait a little, I'm about to move dorms, and they're on my computer...and it'll be slow (note that my pictures are mostly 4mp, so they're BIG). Tom & Christy, all your pictures are up there as well, if you want me to take them off I will.

Satyagraha

Posts: 359 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christy
Member # 4397

I didn't know. I feel silly. You can take them down, or wait and let ludosti get them first. I now have smaller versions on Our photo gallery in the Hatrack gallery.
Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christy
Member # 4397

Yaay, we did have one digitally and it looks great. Here it is.
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, man. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at KamaCon.
Wish I coulda been there.
*jealous*

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm currently uploading my 20-some-odd pictures, which were all taken on art outing day. At the rate my dialup goes, I should have them available in... um... September.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

Ok, maybe not September, maybe just 3 hours later.

Annie photos

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Ain't she pretty? [Smile]

This one is hilarious!.

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Annie, is it okay to add these to foobonic?
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

*sigh* Thanks, Hobbes. Wow - that is NOT a flattering picture. Maybe not that one.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Heee. I love the Jenny ones. She was so spacey and adorable on that train ride.`
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

I don't mind at all adding them to Foobonic, however, my dialup connection is way too slow for me to email them all from here.

If anyone wants to save them off the web and email them to Ludosti for me, that would be fine.

Christy
Member # 4397

Woo-hoo, Annie got a picture of me [Smile] And Sophie is looking particularly adorable, if I do say so myself.
katharina
Member # 827

Annie, I downloaded the pictures of people, put them in a zip file, and mailed the zip file to ludosti.
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
I snagged her pics off her website and added them to foobonic this morning. [Big Grin]

[ August 20, 2004, 11:13 AM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.