FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Kerry, economic girlie man (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kerry, economic girlie man
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It will never happen, but if the Amendment that gives him access to the oval office is ever proposed (seriously) then it is official: My family and I will become Canadian
Bring punch and pie. We like punch and pie.
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
It's a metaphorical door. I'm sure you have several of those up there.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fil
Member # 5079

- posted      Profile for fil   Email fil         Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet. Not the biggest punch fan, but pie is good. Chess Pie? More of a meringue type of country?

fil

Posts: 896 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fil
Member # 5079

- posted      Profile for fil   Email fil         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It's a metaphorical door. I'm sure you have several of those up there.
Ah...since it is metaphorical, then my metaphorical behind is small enough to not be hit...thank god for metaphorical behinds. [Big Grin]

Arrrr,

fil

Posts: 896 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
fil, that's pretty much exactly what I was trying to subtly suggest. Thanks for blurting it out to everyone [Razz] [Wink]
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

- posted      Profile for newfoundlogic   Email newfoundlogic         Edit/Delete Post 
Bye, bye fil. Because it will be proposed, the only question is if it will pass. Which is unlikely, but possible. Of course it might be written in such a way as to prevent Arnold from having a chance to run. Regardless, the odds of it not being proposed in the near future are slim to nil. It might recieve so little initial support that you might not here about it, but it will be proposed.
Posts: 3446 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.