FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » CBS uncovers evidence that JESUS was supposed to be set free! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: CBS uncovers evidence that JESUS was supposed to be set free!
CStroman
Member # 6872

- posted      Profile for CStroman   Email CStroman         Edit/Delete Post 
I think there's more evidence Clinton knew he was bombinb a Pill Factory in Sudan and Empty Tents in Afghanistan than that GWB knew more than the combined intelligence agencies of the whole world.

Frances Intelligence admits telling us they had WMD's. DESPITE being against the war.

Russia's Intelligence admits telling us they had WMDS's. DESPITE being against the war.

Germany's Intelligence admits telling us they had WMD's. Despite being against the war.

Britain's Intelligence admits telling us they had WMD's. Despite being a reluctant ally in the war.

Our OWN Intelligence completely informed the Administration there was reason to believe they had WMD's.

The whole world intelligence believed had had WMD's, (except Jeanine Garafolo)

The whole IRAQI response evidenced it.

But some people actually believe President Bush KNEW more than they did.

I am in AWE! [Wink]

[ September 21, 2004, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: CStroman ]

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm...despite the winking smiley, it's coming off as more whiney and sarcastic than actually funny. Go read Tom's Hey Chad thread (that was for you). There might be potential here.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Hm. Are you suggesting, Chad, that Bush was manipulated into war with Iraq by other countries who provided him with poor intelligence, and that he would not have invaded had he received quality intelligence in the first place?
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DOG
Member # 5428

- posted      Profile for DOG   Email DOG         Edit/Delete Post 
Um, Chad,

Could you please post the links to the Rush Limbaugh site that makes those "Everybody KNEW" references, so that we can read them for ourselves?

Thanks in advance,

--DOG

Posts: 121 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CStroman
Member # 6872

quote:
Hm. Are you suggesting, Chad, that Bush was manipulated into war with Iraq by other countries who provided him with poor intelligence, and that he would not have invaded had he received quality intelligence in the first place?
I am suggesting that when you place the evidence he had WMD's on a scale, they tipped considerably towards the "He has them".

GWB wasn't manipulated. He was given bad information. ALOT of bad information. But that information was the best he had to work with.

I honestly believe that to be the case. Why? Because if he "made the whole thing up" or "Knew about them not existing in advance" then there is an automatic scenario that has not played out.

It would take about 48 hours to transfer our WMD's in the area into captured Iraqi warheads and bury them in the desert, then lead Al Jazeera there and VIOLA! We've found the WMD's.

Why hasn't that happened? Because there's no conspiracy to begin with that needs to be covered up. If there was, the scenario I just described would have already played out.

EVERYONE including Bush believed there were WMD's and that due to faulty intelligence.

People can believe otherwise. But that doesn't make it anywhere near true.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CStroman
Member # 6872

National Security Archive:

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB80/

But it's only updated to February.

CStroman
Member # 6872

Oh and the fact that Sadaam used them in the Past shouldn't have been taken into consideration that he actually HAD WMD's at one time though.

My bad. Must have been a Kurdish Bad Dream...

CStroman
Member # 6872

Document 42: Transcript of David Kay testimony before Senate Armed Services Committee, January 28, 2004

Source: http://www.ceip.org/files/projects/npp/ pdf/Iraq/kaytestimony.pdf

David Kay appeared before the Senate Armed Services Committee shortly after he resigned as special advisor to the Iraq Survey Group. Kay states, referring to the expectation that there would be substantial stocks of, and production lines for, chemical and biological weapons in Iraq, that "we were almost all wrong, and I certainly include myself here." He also notes that other foreign intelligence agencies, including the French and the German, also had believed that Iraq possessed such stocks and production lines. In addition, he discusses the issue of whether political pressure had any impact on the content of the October 2002 national intelligence estimate (Document 15). Kay also notes that "based on the work of the Iraq Survey Group … Iraq was in clear violation of the terms of [U.N.] Resolution 1441. He goes on to note the discovery of hundreds of instances of activities prohibited by U.N. Resolution 687.

IdemosthenesI
Member # 862

- posted      Profile for IdemosthenesI   Email IdemosthenesI         Edit/Delete Post 
Look, I don't think anybody is saying that Bush knew there were no WMDs. What I am saying is all I can speak to, however so I'll say it. If George W. Bush had such great intelligence, all he had to do was tell Hans Blix where to look and we would have known for sure. If e didn't know where to look, all he had to do was keep up the pressure while the inspectors did their job. However, all sides (except the republicans on my college campus, who still hold that Saddam aparently Fedex'd the stuff to Osama Bin Laden befor the invasion) now agree that there are no stockpiles of WMDs. It's the President's job to protect America, yes, but it's also his job to make DAMN sure that his information is correct befor sending American soldiers, including your family and mine, to fight and possibly die on foreign soil.

His most recent way of addressing the controversy is to say that he was faced with a choice. "To either go to War (dramatic pause) or to forget the lessons of September 11th and trust in the words of a madman (roars of pre-screened crowds as the president continues, speaking over them:) faced with that choice I will defend America, every time." But there was a third choice. He could have trusted in the team of Blix (who was ostensibly NOT a madman) to do their job and recognized that he had Hussein cornered and under surveillance, and beginning to cooperate. Faced with THAT choice, he should have been more responsible with the lives of our army and the political capital of our nation.

Posts: 894 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.