FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Pun Smackdown XVI: Your favorite whine (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Pun Smackdown XVI: Your favorite whine
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Did she have a Yellow Tail in it? I think I saw that one. I was staying in Cabin A at the time.

Edit for yellowtail Shiraz-induced typographic errors.

D'Oh! I am leaving that one in as proof that I need to STOP TRYING TP TYPE.

Oh. My. Gosh. I totally did not mean to make that typo. I am going to bed.

[ September 18, 2004, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: Elizabeth ]

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm. Does that mean you're too typsy to post?
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Was that a gratuity compliment, Dag?

Or was it another Dag Query?

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have a kahlua.
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

That was very off-putting, Bob, and my people did not apreciate it. I think I am going to challenge your gang to a rum ball.

[ September 19, 2004, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: Elizabeth ]

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Fruitcake!
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

You are really trying to stir things up, Bob.
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

And, um, Bob, you are going to marry a minister. Shouldn;t you be getting ready for kirsch?
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

I think they use Creme de Sacramenthe these days.
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Ha ha ha!

OK, I just had to get that out. It is so hard not to publicly laugh after these, so this ha ha ha has to cover a huge time span. Creme de sacramenthe.

fil
Member # 5079

- posted      Profile for fil   Email fil         Edit/Delete Post 
The thought of any sort of a beautiful marriage ceremony leaves me shaken, not stirred.

fil

Posts: 896 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

I know many men and women who will tux in to a stiff drink just to avoid thinking about marriage.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.