FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Personality Test (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Personality Test
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
INTJs are the masterminds. Which means we use the "cool" clique to keep everyone from noticing us taking over the world.

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
When our facilitator gave us the test in my retreat, he said the most exclusive and best clique to belong to was the ENFP, thank you very much. [Big Grin] And no, he wasn't one.

He just said ENFP's are wonderful people. They care so much about others, are compassionate, but they also love to have fun and are the life of the party. Their only drawback is that so few of them can adequately balance their checkbooks. [Big Grin]

A meeting of ENFP's is going to be a blast to attend, but you'll go hungry because none of them would have though ahead enough and been detail oriented enough to plan for food.

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Annie plans for food. *follows Annie to next party*
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
He just said ENFP's are wonderful people. They care so much about others, are compassionate, but they also love to have fun and are the life of the party.
I've also heard that they are gullible. Had you heard that? : D
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hey Telp, you're me!
-Annie

Should we take all of Hobbes lavish praise of you as being equally applicable to Telp?

I'm an INFP, with percentages of 11, 56, 22, and 33 respectively. I felt that the description of INFPs fit me fairly well.

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
ENFP's are my favorite people too. But only because they are so easy for us INTJ's to manipulate. Muahahahaha.

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
INFJ's want you all to just get along.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

quote:
INFJ's want you all to just get along.
Now we know why Taalcon gets so irritated with me.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
Add me to the ENFP pile, I'm sure no surprise to anyone there...
Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm an INTJ and my husband is an ENFP; we both match the profile descriptions extremely well. I haven't looked at the matchmaking recommendation site in quite a while, but I seem to remember it saying that sharing the N is what makes us compatible, because it means we take in and process information about the world in similar ways. Or something. Anyway, he and I make an awesome team, so I suppose I'm just pleased to see further confirmation of that [Smile]
Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When our facilitator gave us the test in my retreat, he said the most exclusive and best clique to belong to was the ENFP, thank you very much. And no, he wasn't one.

He just said ENFP's are wonderful people. They care so much about others, are compassionate, but they also love to have fun and are the life of the party. Their only drawback is that so few of them can adequately balance their checkbooks.

A meeting of ENFP's is going to be a blast to attend, but you'll go hungry because none of them would have though ahead enough and been detail oriented enough to plan for food.

This is so me!! Lol! My checkbook is unbalanced and my room is a mess! [Wink]
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
ISFJ here.
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Hm. Strange. When I took the Myers Briggs test four years ago, I was INFP. I was a very pronounced introvert (still am--why do you think I lurk so much?), but much more centralized on the other three. Still, I've taken these types of personality tests online several times since then, and I've always ended up INFP.

Then I met and married Jon Boy. He's an INFJ, according to this test. And when I just took it again, I was INFJ too. I wonder if I've just matured since the last time I took it and settled into a "new" me, or whether he's changed my personality slightly, or whether being married has just given me a more objective view of what I'm really like, or whether this test is just slightly inaccurate.

It adds a new dimension to the idea that people grow more alike the longer they're married to each other. [Wink]

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
lol Steve and I have been together nearly 5 years.

I'm ENTP(The Field Marshal)-ENTJ (The Inventor) with the P slightly more dominant but probably 60%-40%

He's INTP (The Mastermind)-ENTP (The Field Marshal) at probably a 70%-30% ratio. So we overlap quite a bit.

But, I guess that explains why I'm the one who gets myself in trouble by taking apart a Kirby vaccum cleaner and having extra screws when I put it together again.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FoolishTook
Member # 5358

- posted      Profile for FoolishTook   Email FoolishTook         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I was just thinking about you today, Foolish Took, and thinking that something in my memory said that you were female. I wasn't sure if I was remembering right or not.
quote:
I think I knew you were a chick, Took.
I must have let something slip. Either that or someone on Hatrack is running around looking up skirts.
Posts: 407 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
Well it wasn't me Took...I thought you were a guy.
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
I am STILL the only ESTJ on this board? [Cry] Maybe I don't belong here!! *wail*

(although Belle did say her husband is ESTJ -- make him post!)

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I am STILL the only ESTJ on this board?
Farmgirl, I would be very proud of that fact if I were you.
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I also find it pretty funny that pretty much the only people I've talked to outside of the forum proper are other ENTPs.
[Wave]
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

I think I found my latest obsession.

So, I sent this to my dad. Dad = INTJ

I also sent this to my oldest-and-we-still-talk-a-couple-times-a-week friend. Molly = INFJ

Molly happens to be one of the Mormon accountants, but she's also the screamingly funny person you want to stand next to at a party because you want to catch what she says and she never repeats The Funny.

My favorite roommate from college. Lillian = INFJ

*pat pats test* This is fun. I think it works.

[ September 24, 2004, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: katharina ]

Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

INxJ

Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
INTJ, again.

At least I'm in good company here....

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

This is officially my latest obsession. I dreamt about it last night.

I was on my way to the plays, Posing as People. I parked on a wooded street and climbed the fire escape to the top of a brick building like those we could see from the el in Chicago. On my way to my seat, someone stopped me - I had bounced a check. Three hundred fifty dollars to a name I didn't recognize for "Care of Joe." This didn't make sense, and that's a lot of money to not remember, but I figured it would work out and I had forgotten something. I stuck it in my pocket.

Halfway through the play, I took it back out, and it hit me. Joe! Joe's my baby! I haven't seen the baby for a week! Oh, CRAP - where did I put him? I gathered my stuff and ran back down the stairs, just knowing that they'd turned Joe back over to the social authorities. And where's his father? Who is that?

It seemed like the dream lasted another ten minutes as I tried to drive to the daycare where I was sure I had left him, but my brain was intruding and trying to put the timeline back together. Where did the kid come from? I seemed to remember the baby, but I couldn't remember having the baby.

I woke up confused and wondering where and who the baby was. I think I'm thinking about the profiles too much.
quote:
One minute they will exhibit a lot of interest and enthusiasm towards being around their kids, and will display a great deal of affection for them. However, as soon as they get caught-up in one of their grand schemes for improving a system somewhere, they're likely to inadvertantly neglect their kids.

Not usually good at managing money.

These are the ones that aren't even true (I think), but I think my subconcious is worried. [Razz]

[ September 26, 2004, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: katharina ]

Zeugma
Member # 6636

- posted      Profile for Zeugma   Email Zeugma         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm an INTJ, have been since I first took the test ten years ago, though I occasionally score as an INTP during my less self-confident periods.

quote:
INTJs have a drive to completion, always with an eye to long term consequences. Ideas seem to carry their own force for INTJs, although they subject every idea to the test of usefulness. Difficulties are highly stimulating to INTJs, who love responding to a challenge that requires creativity. These personality traits lead INTJs to occupations where theoretical models can be translated into actuality. Teamed with an INTP wh ois the architect of systems, the INTJ provides dimension to an organization which insures that the work of the INTP does not gather dust on library shelves. INTJs live to see systems translated into substance; an INTP, by way of contrast, is content to design the system.

INTJs can be very single minded at times; this can be either a weakness or a strength in their careers, for they can ignore the points of view and wishes of others. INTJs usually rise to positions of responsibility, for they work long and hard and are steady in their pursuit of goals, sparing neither time nor effort on their part of that of their colleagues and employees.

Fellow workers of INTJs often feel as if the INTJ can see right through them, and often believe that the INTJ finds them wanting. This tendancy of people to feel transparent in the presence of the INTJ often results in relationships which have psychological distance. Thus colleagues find the INTJ apparantly unemotional and, at time, cold and dispassionate. Because of their tendancy to drive others as hard as they do themselves, INTJs often seem demanding and difficult to satisfy. INTJs are high achievers in school and on the job. They make dedicated loyal employees whose loyalties are directed toward the system, rather than toward the individuals within the system. So the INTJ has little difficulty with people who come and go at work, unlike an NF would (NFs have more of their loyalties involved more with people rather than offices).

I really wish I could just tape the letters "INTJ" to my office door and have people deal with me on those terms. But I guess that wouldn't be... appropriate. I suppose my desire to have everyone I know take this test, so I can finally understand how I'm supposed to treat them, is indicative of the type...

I did just marry an ENTP, the natural mate of the INTJ. Score. [Smile]

Edit: Sitting here thinking about all the ways the INTJ profile fits me, I remembered my birthday last week, when the car broke down halfway to the far-away restaurant where we were having lunch. My instant reaction was twofold: I was thrilled, as I always am, by the challenge of dealing with the breakdown in the best possible way, and I was relieved that I would get a chance to bond over a "stressful" situation with the two new friends accomanying us before we got to lunch. I had been worried that I wouldn't know what to say to them, but there's nothing like car trouble to bring people together. We had plenty to talk about.

That's me in a nutshell, I guess. [Smile] (and, by the way, we were only 30 minutes late for lunch. [Big Grin] )

[ September 26, 2004, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: Zeugma ]

Posts: 1681 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

We (Coccinelle and I) have spent the past couple of days predicting what personality type people have and them making them take the test. We are batting a thousand so far (okay, sample size of one, but she was distinctly expressed on all counts) [Razz] This is really fun.

That description of the INTJ is so spot on for my dad I hear twilight zone music. The family business is having industry-specialized auditor inspections next week and he was telling me on Saturday about the threatened beheadings if people didn't follow the system well enough in order to pass.

"If they have a better idea of how to do the process, then let's change the process. But until the process has been changed, doing it their own will incur wrath." Priceless.

My uncle is (I'm guessing) an ENFP/ENTP, and he handles the larger picture and direction of the business while my dad handles all operations in order to make it happen. It's really quite handy.

[ September 26, 2004, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: katharina ]

Zeugma
Member # 6636

My absolute favorite friends are the ones I can ignore for 2 years and have nothing be different when I call them out of the blue. It's not that I don't appreciate my friends, it's just that I don't have the energy to keep up with them if they're not sitting in the same room as me. Calling for the sake of calling isn't really a priority for me.
Posts: 1681 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Oh my stars, you are my dad. He talks to his best friend (outside of his wife) about once a year and sees absolutely nothing odd about that. They'll have one phone conversation every 18 months or so and then decide to take a trip with all the guys to Alaska together.

[ September 26, 2004, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: katharina ]

Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
That's just like me.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zeugma
Member # 6636

Kaaaaat.... *rasp* I am.... your faaaaather..... [Big Grin]

Heh, I'm almost embarrassed by how quickly I can subconsiously label someone "high-maintenance" just because they think something's wrong with the friendship if we haven't met up in a week.... oi. I've had friends who decide that I hate them if I don't talk to them for x number of hours every x number of days.... and I try to keep them happy.... but generally the friendship doesn't last too long. My mom is definitely one of those people, and it's one of many reasons I'm really struggling with my relationship with her. [Dont Know]

katharina
Member # 827

*laugh*

I have to say that when I think of my dad as a friend, we get along GREAT. When I need a parent or attention, though, I've had to find other places to get it because it's sure not coming from him.

On the upside, he and my mother together were almost perfect parents as a team. It's just when he's on his own that it breaks down. I don't know what my mothe was, though - my dad took the test 15 years ago the first time, so I wrote him and am hoping he can tell me what my mother got.

Zeugma
Member # 6636

I have to say, I've always really loved this test. Part of me says that "personality types" are hogwash, no different than the ridiculously broad daily horoscopes.... but it's always so satisfying to read over my profile and feel so... understood. [Smile] It's such a fun framework for describing how I see the world.
Sunil
Member # 6892

- posted      Profile for Sunil   Email Sunil         Edit/Delete Post 
INFP - what OSC called the best type suited to novel writing =)

Not all the description was true of me. I think I have some INTP tendencies as well.

quote:
INFPs struggle with the issue of their own ethical perfection, e.g., perfo rmance of duty for the greater cause. An INFP friend describes the inner conflict as not good versus bad, but on a grand scale, Good vs. Evil. Luke Skywalker in Star Wars depicts this conflict in his struggle between the two sides of "The Force." Although the dark side must be reckoned with, the INFP believes that good ultimately triumphs.

Man, I am glad this isn't true for me. I'm more of a moral relatavist.

ENTPs are my favorite.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
ISFJ

Also known as a Protector...?

Famous ISFJs includes Kristi Yamaguchi [The Wave] YEAH!! (I love Figure Skating!)

[ September 28, 2004, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: unicornwhisperer ]

Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polio
Member # 6479

- posted      Profile for Polio   Email Polio         Edit/Delete Post 
ESTJ... something about a Supervisor or Guardian... closed the window too fast and don't care enough to find out more...
Edit: Farmgirl, I'm here for you!

[ September 28, 2004, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Polio ]

Posts: 165 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Polio, look at the first post on the second page. You're the same as FarmGirl. [Smile]
Polio
Member # 6479

- posted      Profile for Polio   Email Polio         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I just caught that... [Blushing]
Posts: 165 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Your Type is
ISFJ
Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
78 56 44 22

You are:
very expressed introvert
moderately expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed judging personality

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

The obsession is almost over, I promise. Mostly because I'm running out of people around me to test.

I sent this to my buddy and oldest friend and other half and partner in crime, and I predicted that he'd be the same personality that I am, only more so. This is mostly because I thought I was introverted for years because, in comparison to Anthonie, I am. Also in comparison to Anthonie, I'm level-headed, good with money, follow through with things, am careful about fellow human sensibilities, and have a realistic view of the world.

This is important mostly because when I stopped being around Anthonie all the time, I discovered that I wasn't any of the above and that confused me greatly.

Anyway, he's so much fun. The annual Harry Potter birthday party and the Movie Extravaganza (where he rents out a theatre opening night), the Annual Magic Mountain Trip, and the Dinner Rotations (cook once every two weeks, eat well every night) are/were all his idea, although to be fair the Midsummer Night Midnight Poetry Readings, chocolate frogs, shadow dancing, and scavenger hunts were mine.

My prediction was correct:

Antnie:

Extroverted 44
Intuitive 67
Thinking 1
Perceiving 56

[ October 05, 2004, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: katharina ]

beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
I was researching these personality types, and so I pulled up this thread. I see that on that test I tested as an INFJ. (The results I got back when I took it in this thread.) I am pretty sure I am actually an INFP. I came out an INFP years ago when I took the test, and it still rings true more than any of the others, though I share some traits with the ISFJ persona. Funny thing was, I took the test again just now and came out ISFP. I am *not* an ISFP. [Razz]

I think the problem with some of these tests is that I don't know what they mean by the question, or I need some sort of "other" option. Some of the questions are phrased very poorly, IMO.

Anyway, one of the reasons I poked my head in here again was to see what some of y'all are. (I am still in the process of doing just that.) I have been enjoying studying this the last couple of days.

Oh, and reading the personality types, Porter bears a *lot* of similarities to the INTJ--perhaps more than to the ISTP he originally tested as.

[ February 27, 2005, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: beverly ]

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, wow -- it was the F/T that was close for me before. I misremembered that. Currently I am on the cusp between INTJ and INTP, with P just barely predominating.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Huh. I've gone from an INFJ to an INFP. o_O
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post 
I decided to re-take it for certain... things have come into my life since the last time... Some of which have changed my views on things in life.

However, I remain an INTJ

78 75 25 44

And thus I dissappear again into shadows.

Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Last time I tested as ISFJ (don't remember the percentages, but some were close, I think.

This time
quote:
Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
56 12 38 11

[Dont Know]

Reading the descriptions, I see aspects of both in myself. Betwixt and between, I guess.

[ February 27, 2005, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: rivka ]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EarlNMeyer-Flask
Member # 1546

- posted      Profile for EarlNMeyer-Flask           Edit/Delete Post 
INTJ

I 89 N 62 T 88 J 22

The official website:
http://www.keirsey.com/

I took the humanmetrics celebrity test and it compared me to Emmy Noether, Dwight Eisenhower, and a nobel winning doctor.

Most people that take this test on this thread have been N's, and this is probably because the N's are idea-centered whereas the S's are environment centered. This test is in the idea world.

Television programs are a great way to study the types. Each type is represented on the hit Desperate Housewives. My own analysis is that Brie is the ISTJ Guardian. She is conservative and tough minded. Her style of dress is very simple and down-to-earth. She cares a great deal about what other people think about her and her family. Lynette is an ENTJ. She keeps an organized home (J), and she hungers for power and work success (NT). Susan is an INFJ/P. She seems to keep a clean home. She has a rich inner fantasy world (she makes fantasy art), and she wants considerable romance in her relationships. Gabrielle is an ESFP Artisan. She clearly has an hedonic interest in clothing, food, and cars, and she resorts to blackmail when she doesn't get her way. She sees sex as basically pleasure with her affair with the lawn boy.

[ October 14, 2005, 05:18 AM: Message edited by: EarlNMeyer-Flask ]

Posts: 338 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
INTP
Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ifmyheartcouldbeat
Member # 8692

- posted      Profile for ifmyheartcouldbeat   Email ifmyheartcouldbeat         Edit/Delete Post 
Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
Posts: 82 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JLM
Member # 7800

- posted      Profile for JLM           Edit/Delete Post 
I N T J
33 38 75 11

What is interesting is that I took a similar test as part of leadership training at work about 5 years ago. At that time I was INTP. But since then I have made an effort to become more organized and methodical and have changed my habits accordingly so now I shifted to the Judgement column.

So I guess the lesson is, these are not fixed traits of your personality, but merely tendencies which can be changed based on your own choices.

Posts: 157 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JannieJ
Member # 8683

- posted      Profile for JannieJ   Email JannieJ         Edit/Delete Post 
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
78 62 88 100

very expressed introvert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
very expressed feeling personality
very expressed perceiving personality

Posts: 74 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

I remember this thread. This was quite a kick I was on. I learned a lot about myself and what I fit with in other people, so that's nice. [Smile]
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
One thing that has disturbed me in reading this thread is realizing that the people I tend to like most are the ones most like me. Does that make me shallow/intolerant?
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.