FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Dave Tells You What To Watch...Again (THE INSIDE! 30 DAYS!) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Dave Tells You What To Watch...Again (THE INSIDE! 30 DAYS!)
Wendybird
Member # 84

- posted      Profile for Wendybird   Email Wendybird         Edit/Delete Post 
I love Monk and it is clean. I love Alias, it is too intense for kids. I'm hooked on X-Files reruns on TNT. I also watch Dead Zone on USA regularly. The season was much too short however. I catch on occasion Wild Card on Lifetime.
Posts: 1132 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
I saw most of the repeat of Veronica Mars tonight. I liked it. The timing on some of the flashbacks seemed a little off, but altogether, I was pretty satisfied.

I plan on watching the next episode. Or, at least, I plan on watching a repeat of the next episode. [Smile]

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raventh1
Member # 3750

- posted      Profile for raventh1           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow just finished downloading and watching Lost.

Very Intriguing.
Thanks for the recommend, without it I wouldn't have seen it.

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
This is why I consider myself a "Geek Missionary". Spreading the love and knowledge of Good Entertainment!
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I've never enjoyed ER. Of course, that might, in part, be due to the fact that hospitals creep me out.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Went to watch my recorded Veronica Mars this evening, and somewhere between when I looked at the TV schedule (around when I posted -- Thursday night, I guess) and 12:30 Saturday morning, they switched the time of the show, and played it from 1:30 to 2:30 instead. Thus, I still haven't seen the pilot.

It's on again tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon at (check me here, please) 5:00 PM PST on UPN channel 13, KCOP Los Angeles. At least, it had better be. I'm considering recording from about 2:00 to 8:00, but instead I'll just look at the station to make sure it's playing. Heck, it's possible we could actually watch the show while it's on (though recording is always good, since children have this habit of interrupting, and not always during commercials. By the way, does this show have language I wouldn't want Mooselet hearing? He remembers and repeats words I'd rather he didn't sometimes, so we're trying to be more cautious about what we watch with him in the room.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

I really don't remember much if any. There are definitely intense themes discussed, but I don't remember if there were any individual words. If there were, they were comparatively 'light', and few and scattered.

I've come to the point where unless language is overused, or extremely important to character development, It doesn't really register with me anymore, unless I'm in the room with someone I know would be made uncomfortable with such language. Then each word is like a bullet soaring past my ear.

[ September 26, 2004, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: Taalcon ]

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post 
Am I the only one who likes Everwood? Eh, meh. I like it *holds sheild to fend off others attacks on it.)

[ September 26, 2004, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: Vadon ]

Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I've never enjoyed ER. Of course, that might, in part, be due to the fact that hospitals creep me out.
That's exactly my problem with it, too.

Pop: It did have a bit of swearing. Nothing worse than "bitch" (also occasionally in Monk, for anybody wondering about that show), though, and I don't recall any that were used in a very explicit way.

'Course, I just looked at my clock and realized you're probably watching it right now. [Smile]

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Time to update my list to include Clubhouse. Wow. A new season where the two new shows I've watched have actually been really good. And of course the shows both have to be on at the exact same time.
Taalcon
Member # 839

New show tonight at 9pm on ABC: Life as We Know It

Here's the review from Variety. I'll be checking it out:

quote:
A sly, sweet look at high school, "Life as We Know It" is so good that you immediately make room on your shelf for the cult-fave DVD because you know this is the kind of show that gets canceled after five episodes. Pity poor Gabe SachsGabe Sachs and Jeff JudahJeff Judah, who also created "Freaks and Geeks," and again offer up a show that's stuck in the wrong timeslot and too smart for the demo the network markets it to.

Earnest, well-spoken teenagers have never met with success from a mass audience. Moreover, "Life" is too racy for the typical ABC audaud but too subtle for those looking for "American Pie""American Pie"-style antics. It will struggle to find an audience against a killer 9 p.m. Thursday lineup, where it faces the "CSI" juggernaut on CBS and NBC's "The Apprentice."

Based on BlightyBlighty writer Melvin Burgess' novel "Doing It," show takes a realistically lewd look at three high school boys. Dino (Sean Faris) is a hockey star lusting after g.f. Jackie (Missy Peregrym), whom he really might actually totally be in love with. Ben (Jon Foster) is under the spell of his hottie teacher (Marguerite Moreau) -- the tritest storyline, but one still played with sufficient warmth and humor. Jonathan (Chris Lowell, in a clever homage to Jason SchwartzmanJason Schwartzman's character in "Rushmore""Rushmore") sees his friendship with Deborah (Kelly Osbourne) taking on a new importance.

Each major character gets a turn in close-up to speak to the camera and explain their actions, a gimmick that would seem cutesy if the writing wasn't so on the mark. Each confessional gives depth to actions that take place later in the show. After Jonathan worries about what his friends would think if he's schmoopy in public with zaftig Deborah, the payoff is sweet when all they do is smile knowingly, with approval.

Sex -- and the almost sex -- is presented realistically, and it's refreshing to see smart teenage girls who have thought through the consequences and proceed without becoming pregnant, or homewreckers, or pregnant homewreckers. (Yes, the WBthe WB, I'm looking at you.)

Actors are above parpar, and even though they play high school students, most actually don't look a day over 20, which is refreshing. Even Kelly Osbourne -- yes, that Kelly Osbourne -- brings tenderness to a character that could otherwise have descended into a cute, chubby alternachick stereotype. Despite an off-and-on British accent, she shows much more potential as an actress than she ever did as a singer.

vwiggin
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for vwiggin   Email vwiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
I just wanted to thank Taalcon for recommending Veronica Mars. I've only seen two episodes and I'm hooked.
Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Believe you me, it's my pleasure! [Big Grin]

Now convince all your friends. Pay it forward, bro!

vwiggin
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for vwiggin   Email vwiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I'll spread the word for purely selfish reasons. I've seen too many good shows canned for lack of network promotion. I don't care if you tape it, TiVo it, or Torrent it, watch Veronica Mars! [Smile]
Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Alright, I'm beginning to be terrified.

Of the shows I've listed in this thread, the following have since been cancelled:

CARNIVALE, JOAN OF ARCADIA, CLUBHOUSE, DEAD LIKE ME, LIFE AS WE KNOW IT

Six Feet Under is about to begin it's final season, and then it will be over. Same with The Sopranos' coming end.

But I won't spend time bitching. I've already created a Super Long Thread concerning Carnivale.

Now let's dwell on the positive:

Funny enough, the network that seems to have the most balls this season has been UPN - VERONICA MARS came out with flying colors, and was renewed for another season.

The other Frosh skeins that were renewed include Entourage, Lost, and Joey.

And, of course, we still have 24 to look forward to, and Arrested Development it looks like was actually renewed after being on the bubble.

I also have it on very good authority that BATTLESTAR GALACTICA is great television - I've aquired the first season, and will be watching quite soon.

--and now for the news shows that are coming that look intriguing--

CBS:
MONDAY, 9:00
"Criminal Minds.” Hourlong, written by somebody named Jeff Davis, focusing on FBI profilers. It stars Mandy Patinkin (“Dead Like Me”), Lola Glaudini (“The Sopranos,” “The Handler”), Thomas Gibson (“Dharma & Greg”), Matthew Gubler (“The Life Aquatic”) and Shemar Moore (“Birds of Prey”).

Alright, to be honest, the only reason I'm interested in this is becasue it stars the amazing Mandy Patinkin. The premise is a snooze for me, but we'll see if Patinkin can sell it to me.

MONDAY, 8:30
"How I Met Your Mother." Sitcom, from writers Carer Bays & Craig Thomas (“Late Show With David Letterman,” “American Dad”), about a man who recounts to his kids the story of their parents’ courtship. It stars Alyson Hannigan (“Buffy the Vampire Slayer”), Neil Patrick Harris (“Doogie Howser, M.D.”), Jason Segal (“Freaks & Geeks”) and Josh Radnor (“The Court”).

Look at the cast! Alyson Hannigan! Neil Patrick Harris! Jason Segal! I am so so so so so there.

One more for CBS, coming MIDSEASON:
"The Unit." Hourlong, from writers David Mamet (“State & Main,” “Heist,” “Spartan”) and Shawn Ryan ("The Shield"), about the lives of Delta Force agents. It stars Dennis Haysbert (“24”), Amy Acker (“Angel”), Robert Patrick (“The X-Files”), Scott Foley (“Felicity”), Michael Irby (“Line of Fire”), Regina King (“Miss Congeniality 2”) and Max Martini (“Taken”).

David Mamet and Shawn Ryan? Holy freaking crap. Add in Dennis Haysbert and Robert Patrick, and you better believe I won't miss the pilot.

---

And now, coming even SOONER, as in, NEXT MONTH (June 8! 9pm!)comes a show that has a pedigree that could potentially Rock The World.

Tim "Angel, Wonderfalls, Firefly" Minear's THE INSIDE!

It has Adam "Firefly's Jayne" Baldwin! It has Katie "Wondefalls' Lesbian Sister" Finneran!

Go to this article at AICN to see why you need to watch this show, and click HERE to see the show's official website.

Further bulletins as events warrant!

Keep watchin'.

Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa...Joan of Arcadia was cancelled?!

o_O

Excrement!

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Taalcon:
Alright, I'm beginning to be terrified.

Of the shows I've listed in this thread, the following have since been cancelled:

CARNIVALE, JOAN OF ARCADIA, CLUBHOUSE, DEAD LIKE ME, LIFE AS WE KNOW IT

Joan of Arcadia got cancelled?? Are you serious?!??

[Mad]

Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
You forgot 24 =P

I'm going to miss the 2 hour Quinton Tarantino season finale of CSI because I'll be Sithing out tonight. (gotta record it)

BTW, I belive June 8th, Tim Minear's (Firefly, Wonderfalls, Angel) new series "The Inside" will be starting. He snagged some of the better Buffy writers too (meaning Not Marti Noxin). Should be cool. Sides, it's got Jayne Cobb in it.

Sometimes I watch the Stargate series, but frankly, Atlantis doesn't get me excited and I need to see SG-1 seasons 7&8 in order. Maybe I can borrow them from the same person who loaned me 1-6.

Other than that I watch Survivor and Deadwood. I keep meaning to buy Alias on DVD. I WAS watching Lost till my hubby and I missed two episodes in a row. I have the DVD on pre-order. Hopefully we can tie up the season before season 2 starts. I'd like to get The L Word (I hear it has 24's "Naked Mandy" in it.) and Veronica Mars when it comes out. I also need to see Dead Like Me since it had Wonderfalls creative talent behind it.

Too Much Good Stuff.

Pix

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
From the Washington Post:
quote:
In the morning he told reporters that yanking old-skewing series like "Judging Amy" and "Joan of Arcadia" will ensure the network finishes even stronger in the demographic next season.

Replacing "Joan" on Fridays at 8 is "Ghost Whisperer," in which Hewitt plays a woman who can talk to dead people and help them find peace or something like that. One reporter asked Moonves why he thought a show about a 25-year-old who talks to dead people would skew younger than a show about a teenager who talks to God. Moonves responded that dead people skew younger than God. Made sense.

[Roll Eyes] OSC's not going to be happy, either.
Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

quote:
You forgot 24 =P
No I didn't [Smile]

quote:
BTW, I belive June 8th, Tim Minear's (Firefly, Wonderfalls, Angel) new series "The Inside" will be starting.
I mentioned that quite extensively too [Smile]

quote:
I'd like to get The L Word (I hear it has 24's "Naked Mandy" in it.)
And from what I understand, she's very naked in pretty much every episode. Out of curiosity, I watched the first couple episodes of it when it first began to air. Seemed to be good drama, but it just wasn't my, well, thing.

quote:
I also need to see Dead Like Me since it had Wonderfalls creative talent behind it.
Bryan Fuller was the creator, yes. I actually just watched the final episodes of the second season of that today, and am still hoping with fervor that the Fan Campaigns work their magic - it's such a wonderful show, and so much is still left unresolved. *sigh* But, Mandy Patinkin, as noted above, has already signed for a new show. Kuso.
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Mandy Patinkin is amazing. Anyone who can play Quasimodo, sing on Broadway, and deliver the greatest revenge line of all time has proven everything he needs to. He could spend the rest of his life making squirrel jokes on a sitcom and I'd still be impressed.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Here's the new list of Shows I think will be worth checking out this coming season. Some are returners, others are new. Some of the 'returners' are shows I haven't personally seen, but have heard enough recommendations to feel that they'll probably be worth at least checking out.
------------------------
SUNDAY
8 p.m.
The West Wing (NBC)

9 p.m.
Desperate Housewives (ABC)
Entourage (HBO) Starts June 5 at 9pm!
The Comeback (HBO) NEW! Starts June 5 at 9:30pm

MONDAY
8 p.m.
Arrested Development (Fox)

8:30 p.m.
How I Met Your Mother (CBS) NEW!

9:00pm
Six Feet Under (HBO) Starts June 6!

TUESDAY
8 p.m.
Gilmore Girls (The WB)

9 p.m.
House (Fox)

9:30 p.m.
The Office (NBC)

10:00 p.m.
Rescue Me (F/X) Starts June 21!

WEDNESDAY
9 p.m.
The Inside (FOX) NEW! Starts June 8! 9pm!
Criminal Minds (CBS) NEW!
Lost (ABC)
Veronica Mars (UPN)
Oh, man. This is going to be a problem.

Thursday
8 p.m.
Joey (NBC)
Alias (ABC)
Smallville (The WB)
Everybody Hates Chris (UPN) NEW!

9 p.m.
Reunion (Fox) NEW!

10 p.m.
ER (NBC)

Happy Watching!

[ May 19, 2005, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: Taalcon ]

Taalcon
Member # 839

Take a look at the site for REUNION. The premise seems fascinating.
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
So, LOST is moving an hour later. It looks like getting hooked on Veronica Mars would be a bad idea.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

There's a short (and seemingly truncated) preview for REUNION here: check it out!

By the way - THE INSIDE premiered last Wednesday, and really impressed me. I've said before that I'm not usually a big fan of crime shows, but with Tim Minear heading it up, I trusted him enough to give it a shot - and it was well worth it. Some fascinating characterizations, and the potential for some great storytelling. Definitely not a L&O/CSI clone!

If you missed it, tune in tonight (Wednesday) at 9pm on Fox!

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you screwing with me? West Wing was moved to Sunday nights?
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

*bumpy to get people to check out tonight's THE INSIDE*
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
Dave, am I halucinating, or is Adam Baldwin in that show?

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still bitter about Life as We Know It. [Mad]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

quote:
Dave, am I halucinating, or is Adam Baldwin in that show?
If you are referring to THE INSIDE, then it is indeed Adam Baldwin! As well as Katie Finneran, "Sharon" from Wonderfalls! And it's great!

---

Also, after you watch THE INSIDE, head on over to F/X to watch the premier of 30 Days, a new documentary series by the filmmaker behind Supersize Me!

Check out the website here!

kwsni
Member # 1831

I guess I'll have to watch it then.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Any truth to the rumors that this is Season Last for Alias?

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

*bump to get you to turn on FOX now!*
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I like the premise of that new Morgan Spurlock show. A show where you are forced to live a month in someone else's shoes. I thought Supersize Me was way over the top, but it's basic message was still on target.

I think this will be a good way to educate some people on regular problems in the country.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Quick update and reminder:

Both THE INSIDE and 30 DAYS are absolutely wonderful, and both are on again tonight, and I exhort all of you to watch!

THE INSIDE is on at 9pm on Fox, 30 DAYS is on 10pm on F/X.

Let's not let another Tim Minear show get cancelled before it gains its audience! Watch! Spread the word!

Taalcon
Member # 839

...well, you didn't watch it, and now it looks like it's going to be cancelled.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid FOX.

It's the Tim Minear Fox Less Than A Season Trilogy:

Firefly
Wonderfalls
The Inside

If you'll excuse me, I'll be in mourning.

---

Also, you NEED to be watching the 30 DAYS documentary series on F/X. Some of the best television you will every see, with actual redeeming important SOCIAL VALUE!

Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw darn.
That show wasn't so bad...
It was only on for a few weeks too.
I don't know why they are so quick to yank perfectly good shows while still showing re-runs of Stacked -_-.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

Inside is good. I don't think Adam Baldwin gets nearly enough screen time, but I may just be obsessive.

I don't think I'm going to watch FOX anymore. The entire network is populated by idiots.
Even if they're bringing back Family Guy.

Ni!

The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate to say it.. but I wasn't impressed with The Inside. I wanted to like it, but I just didn't.

Maybe Tim and Adam can move on to another project on a network that won't cancel them after 4 episodes. <- Silver lining.

Pix

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

The last episode, written by Jane Espenson, was great. Very great.

"You pulled your gun on a 10 year old?!"

"Who keeps making decaf? Davis?"

Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Just as a reminder, I called this 5 months ago...
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still upset about Dead Like Me. [Frown] [Mad]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheClone
Member # 6141

- posted      Profile for TheClone   Email TheClone         Edit/Delete Post 
Dead Like Me and Joan being cancelled is slightly depressing.

Curious that there is no mention of SciFi's Friday night lineup. At least Battlestar Galactica is worth watching.

Curious, though. No mention of any of the lost ripoffs coming to TV. Some of them look good.

Posts: 87 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

I actually did just finish watching the first season of Battlestar Gaalctica, and it is HIGHLY worth watching!

RESCUE ME, which is back on F/X now, is also very much worth it.

plaid
Member # 2393

- posted      Profile for plaid   Email plaid         Edit/Delete Post 
Wednesday night's 30 Days episode takes place at Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage in northern Missouri. I've never visited there myself, but I've met a couple nice folks from there and heard a lot of good things about them.

Dancing Rabbit link about the show

30 Days link

Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
But, isn't something thrilling and scary supposed to happen in The Inside tomorrow?
Shows about serial killers freak me out, but it's interesting.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Watch The Inside (which may or may not be it's final aired episode), and then immediately after watch 30 Days!

30 Days may be the most important show currently on television.

narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
Wednesday night at 9:00 is Mythbusters. There is nothing else.
Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Says someone who has never see The Inside.
narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I have never seen the Inside. I will concede, provisionally, that until I watch it, there is something besides Mythbusters on Wednesday night at 9:00.
Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.