FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Dave Tells You What To Watch...Again (THE INSIDE! 30 DAYS!) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Dave Tells You What To Watch...Again (THE INSIDE! 30 DAYS!)
plaid
Member # 2393

- posted      Profile for plaid   Email plaid         Edit/Delete Post 
*bump*

For anyone who missed the post near the end of page 2, I'll repeat my post:

Tonight's (Wednesday 7/13) 30 Days episode takes place at Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage in northern Missouri. I've never visited there myself, but I've met a couple nice folks from there and heard a lot of good things about them.

Dancing Rabbit link about the show

30 Days link

Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephan
Member # 7549

- posted      Profile for Stephan   Email Stephan         Edit/Delete Post 
Joan has been cancelled for the fall :-(

Thursday nights this fall are going to be tough to choose from. Lost and Alias versus Smallville on WB and Joey on NBC (I can wait for the reruns on that one). Brings up a good question. What happens when there are 3 shows on at the same time.

Posts: 3134 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait, LOST is moving to Thursdays?
Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
One more bumpy bump - watch what looks to be the final FOX broadcast of Tim Minear's THE INSIDE tonight at 9pm, and then head on over to watch 30 DAYS, the most important show currently airing on television!
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Stephan:
Thursday nights this fall are going to be tough to choose from. Lost and Alias versus Smallville on WB and Joey on NBC (I can wait for the reruns on that one). Brings up a good question. What happens when there are 3 shows on at the same time.

I only see one show worth watching in that lineup, not counting Alias because I have not seen it. Since when was Smallville ever good?
Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

quote:
Since when was Smallville ever good?
I've watched the entire first season, and most of the second - and it's actually pretty excellent.

Oh, and it looks like the Inside isn't a corpse yet! They followed this fantastic episode with a teaser for a new ep to show in two weeks! Yay for Inside!

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaid
Member # 2393

- posted      Profile for plaid   Email plaid         Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone see 30 Days? How was it?
Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

Here's a thread where it's discussed.
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
I saw it, and liked it quite a lot. This was the first time I've seen the show, but I saw it mentioned in this thread and made a point of watching it with my husband, since we're getting interested in that kind of thing. I thought the eco-village was really cool, though I'm not sure I could be happy on a completely vegetarian diet. I would have liked to see more technical detail on how they converted the car to run on biodiesel and vegetable oil, but I guess that might not have been as interesting to the rest of the show's audience. I think I'm going to keep watching this show.
Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.