FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The end of my relationship, probably. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The end of my relationship, probably.
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Eduardo, I'm really sorry that you're having to experience this, and I hope that she comes around, and that you still want to be with her when she does. I know that nothing we're posting here is really going to help you much, but you know that you've got friends here whenever you need a shoulder to cry on.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
I just want to thank you all for helping me getting through this. I'm not 100% OK yet, but I'm better than yesterday.

I don't care if you are far away. I have many friends in Hatrack.

Come what may, I'll get by, folks. [Wave]

Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
You do and you will. [Smile]

I'm telling you - EduardoCon 2005

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
For EduardoCon, can we all go to Brazil?
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't tempt me.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
Hehe...that would be something, wouldn't it? [Wink]

To tell you the truth, the end of my relationship increases dramatically the possibility of me having vacations abroad, next year (marriage money, honeymoon money...well...gotta do something with it, right?)

Well, that's yet to be seen.
See...I'm recovering my sense of humor, already. Yay me.

[ September 28, 2004, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: Eduardo_Sauron ]

Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay you!
{{{{{{{{{{E_S}}}}}}}}}}}

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
With all the coming and going I've been doing of late, I didn't have time to read this when it was first posted. Hope you don't mind the bump.

(((((Eduardo))))) I hope you are doing well.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

I'm better, thanks, Rivka.
You know...it's amazing how friends have a way to sense how you need them.
Today I was feeling...well...not well, but three good friends saved me from having a very melancolic sunday. Two of them invited me to go with them to the beach. Even though I live in a city famous by its beaches, I almost never go there. But I went, and had a really good time. Now, I came home and found a very nice e-mail from a friend that's as far away as it can be, IRL, but that's very close in my heart. That's you, AK (Tatiana). Thanks. Really. [Wave]

Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] I'm so glad you liked it! [Wave] And I'm glad your weekend turned out cheerful after all.
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((((((((((((Eduardo))))))))))))))))))))
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

[Wave]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.