FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Vrrooom, vrooooooom! (Updated: First rides) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Vrrooom, vrooooooom! (Updated: First rides)
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
does this mean bob and dana are online, or is someone else posting as Smokey? Wait, how were they going to survive 2 weeks anyway?
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
ElJay, when are we going to see pictures of you on the bike? I'm so excited for you. You should also be prepared for men to lose control of their cars when they see you - there's nothing hotter than a pretty girl on a motorcycle. I wish I could ride one, but those days are over for me.

quote:
I'm still holding out for an eventual baby grand though.
AJ, don't get one unless you plan to stay in your current house forever. We have a baby grand and moving is a huge pain and expense - you have to hire movers who are experienced with pianos or hire an additional piano mover.
Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.