FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass...the movie.

Author Topic: His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass...the movie.
Insanity Plea
Member # 2053

- posted      Profile for Insanity Plea   Email Insanity Plea         Edit/Delete Post 
I just found out by a couple friends today...
Here is an interview with the director, and here is the IMDB listing. Quite interesting....I'm so very looking foward to it.

Though, when he said that the first movie would be made standalone, and the second and the third would be made together, like the Matrix...my first thoughts were "Mr. Director, that's not a good thing to say..." And Pullman pictures Samuel L Jackson as Lee Scoresby...and my brain suddenly clicked "OOOOHHHHH!!!!!!"
Satyagraha

Posts: 359 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Very cool...I really liked those books, although they were not my usual fare.

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Rat Named Dog
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for A Rat Named Dog   Email A Rat Named Dog         Edit/Delete Post 
TOTAL SPOILERS!
I just read them a few days ago, and though I loved them for the most part, it really annoyed me when, halfway through the third book, I realized that the ONE and ONLY character that wouldn't receive an evenhanded, well-developed treatment was the Christian God. Even though virtually every other character, right down to the most dastardly villain, got to show us a bit of their motivations and perspective, I was just supposed to accept without explanation the fact that the Authority and the Metatron wanted to set up Inquisitions and institutionalized maiming across thousands of universes. Why? What purpose would that serve? What would they be getting out of it? What is their philosophy that might justify such a practice? Nothing. There's just nothing there. I felt like I was expected to accept it because, "Well, you know, that's just what Christianity is like. If THOSE PEOPLE were in charge, that's what you'd see."

I don't want to sound TOO upset here, because beyond this, the books really were great. I see it as the author's personal bias coming through, and heck, I know my own dad does the same thing sometimes, so how can I criticize? [Smile]

But still, as someone who has studied, with great interest, the differences between the core Christian philosophy, and the excesses of some incarnations of the Christian church, it seems strange to me for the core beliefs (which include freedom from oppression, not judging, harmonious living, etc) to be represented in the books as the philosophy of the rebel angels, and the later developments of medieval Catholicism (crusades, inquisitions, asceticism) to be represented in the books as the "true aim" of the Christian God. If that were the case, shouldn't those two philosophies have arrived in reverse time order?

Anyway. Talking too much. Just had to vent that to some people who might get it [Smile] Dag, have you read these books? From what I've read of your posts, I get the impression that you might have the same reaction that I did.

By the way, why is it called "His Dark Materials"? WHOSE dark materials? Is it trying to refer to the titular artifacts? But then whose materials are they supposed to be? Each one belonged to a different character ...

[ October 07, 2004, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: A Rat Named Dog ]

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
His dark materials is a line from Paradise Lost:

quote:

. . . Into this wild Abyss,
The womb of Nature, and perhaps her grave,
Of neither sea, nor shore, nor air, nor fire,
But all these in their pregnant causes mixed
Confusedly, and which thus must ever fight,
Unless th' Almighty Maker them ordain
His dark materials to create more worlds--
Into this wild Abyss the wary Fiend
Stood on the brink of Hell and looked a while,
Pondering his voyage;

The God-is-a-Dirty-Old-Man bits at the end of the third book bothered me just a little-- but honestly, it's a fantasy. If God really were like that, I'd fight him, too.

Here's the whole of Paradise Lost-- beware of popups.

http://www.online-literature.com/booksearch.php

[ October 07, 2004, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Scott R ]

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Arg! Scott, you beat me to it!
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Dog, I had pretty much the same reaction you did.

And it still continues to amaze me when I find people who consider these books to be Christian allegory comparable to the Narnia books. I don’t understand it. I have a hard time even discussing it when someone brings them up because my first reaction is just to stare at them dumbly.

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaid
Member # 2393

- posted      Profile for plaid   Email plaid         Edit/Delete Post 
From the interview:

quote:
BridgetotheStars.Net: Do you think any of the more controversial aspects of HDM (like the portrayl of religion) will be toned down or removed altogether?

Chris Weitz: Here we are at the heart of the matter. This will certainly be the issue that will ignite the most controversy amongst fans and amongst the general public.

First let me say that I have visited with Pullman and spoken with him about this subject at great length. His feeling, and I say this with absolute certainty that I am not unfairly paraphrasing him, is that the "Authority" in question could represent any arbitrary establishment that curtails the freedom of the individual, whether it be religious, political, totalitarian, fundamentalist, communist, what have you. This gives me a certain amount of leeway in navigating the very treacherous issues that beset adapting HDM for the screen.

New Line is a company that makes films for economic returns. You would hardly expect them to be anything else. They have expressed worry about the possibility of HDM’s perceived antireligiosity making it an unviable project financially. My job is to get the film made in such a way that the spirit of the piece is carried through to the screen, and to do that I must contend not only with the difficulties of the material but with the fears of the studio. Needless to say, all my best efforts will be directed towards keeping HDM as liberating and iconoclastic an experience as I can. But there may be some modification of terms. You will probably not hear of the "Church" but you will hear of the Magisterium. Those who will understand will understand. I have no desire to change the nature or intentions of the villains of the piece, but they may appear in more subtle guises.

On the score of religion, let me say that I think HDM is, in fact, not an atheistic work but a highly spiritual and reverent piece of writing. I think it is with the forms and hierarchies and imperatives of established religions that Pullman quarrels, not with the sense that there is something in the world other than, beyond us. Those who attack it as an assault upon religion are mistaken.

I still think that if the 3rd movie looks anything like the 3rd book, that a lot of movie theaters are gonna get burned down...
Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Spoiler-
He wasn't really God... He was Enoch...

And now...

OH NO! NOT A MOVIE! THEY ARE GOING TO CUT EVERYTHING! AUGH! [Grumble]

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

quote:
I think it is with the forms and hierarchies and imperatives of established religions that Pullman quarrels, not with the sense that there is something in the world other than, beyond us. Those who attack it as an assault upon religion are mistaken.
Uh huh. So as long as you have a sense that there is something in the world beyond us, you’re not attacking religion, just its “forms and hierarchies and imperatives.” ‘Cause the essence of religion is just the “sense that there is something in the world beyond us,” not any idea of what that something might be, or how we should live in relation to it. Right.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

quote:
On the score of religion, let me say that I think HDM is, in fact, not an atheistic work . . .
I’ve never heard anyone say that it was. Anti-Christian != atheistic, and just because it’s not atheistic doesn’t mean it’s not anti-Christian.

So they’re going to change the names so it doesn’t overtly refer to “the church” but
quote:
Those who will understand will understand.
Seems to me he’s saying that those in the know will realize that it actually is about the Christian church and presenting a view of the being Christians worship as God, even though they aren’t going to say it out loud. ::wink wink::
plaid
Member # 2393

Yep, it's definitely not atheism. It's heresy, really.
Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
dkw, you zeroed in on the exact portion of the quote that tipped me from skepticism to downright incredulity.

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

- posted      Profile for UofUlawguy   Email UofUlawguy         Edit/Delete Post 
By the way, I love that quotation from Paradise Lost. It's a description of Chaos, the really cool realm that lies between Hell and Heaven. In PL, Heaven is like a ceiling, and Hell like a floor, and Chaos is everything between. God created the Earth out of Chaos (not an ex-nihilo creation, so more like the LDS view), and it now sits attached to the "ceiling" of heaven like a pimple sticking out into Chaos. The ruler(s) of Chaos didn't like the invasion, but were powerless to do anything about it.

The passage quoted describes the view Lucifer saw as he stood at the edge of Hell, about to attempt the perilous crossing to the Earth.

P.S. In the quotation, then, the phrase "His dark materials" refers to the way in which God used the disorganized matter of Chaos to create the Earth, and the speculation that he might again one day take some of that matter to create other worlds.

[ October 07, 2004, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: UofUlawguy ]

Posts: 1652 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
School4ever
Member # 5575

- posted      Profile for School4ever   Email School4ever         Edit/Delete Post 
RatnamedDog- I had the exact same problem, I loved the series, but the third book threw me. I was very surprised that Pullman wanted us to accept the goals of a completely undeveloped character.
Posts: 188 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
I think Pullman is looking at various historical churches, particularly the Puritans in England, and saying, "Well, what if they are right, and God really does want us to abstain from everything but prayer? And, by the way, he feels torture is sometimes a necessary evil." And since there are, even today, many people who do believe in such a God, why isn;t that a valid question?
Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

- posted      Profile for UofUlawguy   Email UofUlawguy         Edit/Delete Post 
What, nobody else here is interested in Paradise Lost?
Posts: 1652 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King of Men
Member # 6684

- posted      Profile for King of Men   Email King of Men         Edit/Delete Post 
I read Paradise Lost. Once. Once was enough.

There are a few good bits, certainly; but you have to wade through oceans of Milton showing off his acquaintance with Greek myths; Milton attacking theological opponents; Milton showing off how devout he is; and Milton not knowing when to stop a sentence - they tend to go on for whole pages, unopposed by any hint of punctuation, unstoppable in their rambling asides, devastating in their attempt to turn your brain into utter mush by sheer lengthiness and circumlocution.

Posts: 10645 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

Hmph. Obviously a barbarian.
King of Men
Member # 6684

quote:
Descend from Heav'n Urania, by that name
If rightly thou art call'd, whose Voice divine
Following, above th' Olympian Hill I soare,
Above the flight of Pegasean wing.
The meaning, not the Name I call: for thou
Nor of the Muses nine, nor on the top
Of old Olympus dwell'st, but Heav'nlie borne,
Before the Hills appeerd, or Fountain flow'd,
Thou with Eternal Wisdom didst converse,
Wisdom thy Sister, and with her didst play
In presence of th' Almightie Father, pleas'd
With thy Celestial Song. Up led by thee
Into the Heav'n of Heav'ns I have presum'd,
An Earthlie Guest, and drawn Empyreal Aire,
Thy tempring; with like safetie guided down
Return me to my Native Element:
Least from this flying Steed unrein'd, (as once
Bellerophon, though from a lower Clime)
Dismounted, on th' Aleian Field I fall
Erroneous there to wander and forlorne.
Half yet remaines unsung, but narrower bound
Within the visible Diurnal Spheare;
Standing on Earth, not rapt above the Pole,
More safe I Sing with mortal voice, unchang'd
To hoarce or mute, though fall'n on evil dayes,
On evil dayes though fall'n, and evil tongues;
In darkness, and with dangers compast round,
And solitude; yet not alone, while thou
Visit'st my slumbers Nightly, or when Morn
Purples the East: still govern thou my Song,
Urania, and fit audience find, though few.
But drive farr off the barbarous dissonance
Of Bacchus and his Revellers, the Race
Of that wilde Rout that tore the Thracian Bard
In Rhodope, where Woods and Rocks had Eares
To rapture, till the savage clamor dround
Both Harp and Voice; nor could the Muse defend
Her Son. So fail not thou, who thee implores:
For thou art Heav'nlie, shee an empty dreame.

So he calls on one of the Greek Muses, and then finds it necessary to prove that he is not a pagan for doing so. Why bother with the Muse in the first place, then? This is showing off erudition and piety for their own sake.
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm
Having read that interview I feel hopeful. I did like About a Boy a lot and it seems like the director loves the book as much as I do.
Maybe he won't ruin it!
I just wish they'd put in EVERY SINGLE LAST SCENE!
Or have Miyazaki do a version of it!
And not cut out the bloody, violent and cool fight between Iorek and Iofur. Just DON'T DO IT!

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

KoM, I disagree. I thought that was beautiful. Thanks for posting it.

Whenever I read almost any passage from Paradise Lost, it almost takes my breath away.

Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Reading Milton is like looking at the Appalachin mountains-- there's a lot to take in.

You have to read it slowly, and become acquainted with the dips and smoothing outs, the rising cliffs, the autumn leaves. Appalachia is not bare and craggy-- it's full of deep things, and like Milton, they require a certain attention.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaid
Member # 2393

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/#2

quote:
Movie Ordered To Axe Religious References

Hollywood studio New Line have banned proposed references to God and the church from new film His Dark Materials. Philip Pullman's screenplay portrays the church as an institution which is experimenting on its congregation in a effort to remove original sin. But the strong religious material terrified New Line bosses, and director Chris Weitz agrees changes were necessary for the scripts big screen incarnation. He says, "They have expressed worry about the possibility of perceived anti-religiosity. "All my best efforts will be directed towards keeping the film as liberating and iconoclastic an experience as I can. But there may be some modification of terms. "I have no desire to change the nature or intentions of the villains of the piece, but they may appear in more subtle guises."

I'm not surprised...
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
I am. Hollywood usually shows little concern for insulting religion.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

ARg! that's the whole core of the book! Original sin and all of that. They are going to RUIN it!
arg!

AvidReader
Member # 6007

- posted      Profile for AvidReader   Email AvidReader         Edit/Delete Post 
Dag, that was before Passion of the Christ raked in so much cash.

[ December 09, 2004, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: AvidReader ]

Posts: 2283 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puppy
Member # 6721

- posted      Profile for Puppy   Email Puppy         Edit/Delete Post 
This reminds me of the upcoming Doom movie. It's not on Mars. There are no demons. So exactly in what sense is it Doom?
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
I just read these books the other day. I don't see what the big deal is. Granted I read them quickly, all three in the space of a week, but I didn't find it that engrossing. The writing wasn't terrifically good, the subject matter was ok but at times not well explained, a few characters and scenes were completely glossed over.

It worked as a story, other than that, I didn't much care. I'd give it a 6 out of 10.

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
It's really funny how people react differently when they belong to different culture. The third book is my favorite one. The other day I was talking about it in a French forum and told the people here it was. They were all "yes, mine too". When I told them it was the least favorite of a lot of people because of the beliefs involved, they were all like "you're kidding, right ?". I guess what I meant is that I'm happy to belong to Hatrack for this too, as an opening to different way to think and live. [Smile]
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamphyr
Member # 6213

- posted      Profile for Zamphyr           Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with you prolixshore. I went out and got this series after so many people here recommended it in a thread about six months ago. Read them within a 2 week period and quickly dumped them at my local library. [Dont Know]
Posts: 349 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
I read the first one. I didn't go any further - it didn't interest me enough to want to even check out the next one from the library.
Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taberah
Member # 4014

- posted      Profile for Taberah           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought the books were very good, but downright heretical. To be honest, I couldn't believe that Pullman was bold enough to write a story where the good guys literally wage war on Heaven and win.

"Heresy" is one of those loaded words. Please note that I'm not saying Pullman should be lynched or his books burned or anything along those lines. The man has a right to write whatever he wants. However, I do think that the books are a slap in the face to Christians and probably an affront to God, so I won't patronize the movie or any associated works. However, I won't try to take any action on behalf of God because I don't want to be too presumptious about how He feels on this particular issue, and I'm also very much of the opinion that God can defend Himself.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
See, I don't even care about the "heretical" concepts in the books. I'm a christian but there is a lot of criticism of the structures of the church and religion that has some grounding in fact. Also, I have a sense of humor, and don't mind things like this much. I just didn't think they were well done. ::shrug:: everyone has their own opinions on books, but normally the folks around hatrack are pretty good at this. I guess that's why I was most dissapointed, because hatrack reccomended it and it wasn't on the same level as other hatrack reccomended books.

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone here read Sara Douglas' The Crucible trilogy?

I really enjoyed it. I'm just wondering if people who dislike His Dark Materials because of the heretical elements would have a similar objection to the Crucible trilogy. Maybe the historical element removes that?

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bella Bee
Member # 7027

- posted      Profile for Bella Bee   Email Bella Bee         Edit/Delete Post 
I read the first book when it came out and loved it. I mean, adored it to the point of devoted fangirldom. I went around recommending it to everyone. Then I read the second one, and really liked it, although not quite as much. But I had no doubt that the whole story would be wrapped up in some satisfying climax that would make sense of everything the characters had gone through. The third book was going to be wonderful, I was sure.

Then, it got published and I read it, and it wasn’t wonderful at all. Most of it was confused and annoying. I hated the elephants with wheels. Lyra’s higher purpose turned out to be falling in love. Well, what so special about that? Heck, even educated fleas can do it. The death of God bit bothered me too, and I’m not even Christian, but that’s just because I don’t believe that it is appropriate to try to religiously indoctrinate children through literature and I have the same complaint about Narnia, although I still love it in spite of that.

I sort of got the impression that Pullman had started out writing the series without really having any idea where it was going, but instead of doing that and then spending fourteen years working out the kinks in the story a la Tolkien, he just published any old thing because he had contractual obligations to fulfil. I haven‘t met one person in real life so far who enjoyed the third book as thoroughly as those which came before it. With me, if the ending doesn’t work, I just can’t really enjoy any of the rest of a series as much as I did. (Which is why I love LOTR so much, because everything which takes place is leading to the ending that it has to have.) So, now I don’t even like to read the first book anymore, because the sense of opportunities lost depresses me.
But hey, that’s just me. [Smile]

Posts: 1528 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I am a Christian, and I still enjoyed the books anyway. It's fiction, so I suspend beliefs, and I also realize that not everyone believes the same way as me. Heretical? Not to me. Just fiction. I don't agree with the attitudes presented in the book, but that doesn't matter. What matters to me is whether or not it's an enjoyable read.

But then, I haven't picked apart a book in years - since university. I'm not in that habit. On the other hand as someone who esteems to be a writer, perhaps it's something that would do me well to start. I'll have to think about this.

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
It's not just the heretical elements that turn people off of the third book. I'm certainly no Christian, but I hated The Amber Spyglass. I can't really be specific, since I read the book only once, and that was years ago, but the third book seemed so contrived and artificial.
Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
I hated The Subtle Knife because I thought it was very demeaning for Lyra. At one point she said something like, "Well, I'm not worthy to make decisions, so I'll let Will make them from now on."

I never read The Amber Spyglass after that, and I could never understand why my friends, who are very feminist, loved the series.

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

No, I don't think it was like that at all.
Lyra had tried to do things her way but she didn't understand she was in a different world with different rules that Will knew and she didn't.
So she let fate take over. She realized that at that moment her purpose was to lead Will back to his father, just what the Aletheometer told her to do before. And that at that moment she was better off following Will's lead.
Then in the 3rd book, he follows her. And they follow and lead each other.
They have an intense relationship. Neither one is weakened by the other.

As for the religious elements, it is true that in the past certain relgions have been oppressive. Even now, it is still the case. I do not think it is an attack on Christianity specifically, but more one on tyrany and how people will often do things that are purely wrong in the name of their religions.
Like (spoiler) the way the Church believes it is right to kill a child to keep their standard alive. This is something I see too many times...

Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I liked the books, and wasn't offended by them at all. I am a Christian, and I don't see my church doing the things that were so horrible in those books, so I don't assume that he is speaking of my church but rather a fantastical church that IS so corrupt and demonic.

If the church IS as it is portrayed in those books I am glad that their god loses and the others win....I don't think that anything that acted in that manner would really be devine...which the books made fairly clear to me as well.

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
I still haven't tried reading these yet. I probably will at some point. Right now I am having too much fun with the Song of Fire and Ice series. [Smile]
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.