FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Feg the hen

Author Topic: Feg the hen
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
We got an X-Box, because my husband needed one to play networked Halo with his buddies. I'm calling it his early birthday present.

Halo is fun! I love playing cooperatively with my hubby.

Even my 6-year-old wants in on the action, so we bought her a mini controller that is just the right size for her little hands. Now all three of us can play "capture the flag".

Feg the hen is the name Abby made up for her character!!!

Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] Feg the hen... that's precious.

mmm, Halo.

mmm, Halo 2...

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dabbler
Member # 6443

- posted      Profile for dabbler   Email dabbler         Edit/Delete Post 
Haha. It's funny because of all those whiny parents who rant about children playing violent games. And your kid has a dude jumping around with you two called Feg the hen.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1261 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
That's awesome. [Big Grin]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
Bah, I have an Xbox, and I would like to get Halo, but it's rated M. Which pretty much means automatic disqualification in the eyes of my parents. [Mad]
Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
Abby knows it's just a game. It's not like we're shooting up PEOPLE or anything. They're creepy aliens with blue blood that are trying to kill us. And she gets to watch how her Daddy and I work as a team to keep each other safe. Also, we do discuss how in real life people don't "respawn"!
Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WishfulWiggin
Member # 6823

- posted      Profile for WishfulWiggin   Email WishfulWiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 208 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.