FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Nutshelling

Author Topic: Nutshelling
Pepek
Member # 3773

- posted      Profile for Pepek   Email Pepek         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone- I, like many jatraqueros, am usually capable of sinking hours into reading posts and threads. Lately though I've been so busy that I'm never home unless i'm sleeping, and I don't even get to do that much. But loving this forum, I find time to come read what's going on in the world and in your lives. Only problem is, I'm still pressed for time, and I don't think i'm the only one that this happens to, but the huge long posts which i'd love to read are just too long. Can we incorporate nutshelling? Having a small paragraph at the end of the big posts that summarizes the topic or story? - I'd love to read about Mooselette's new cousin and his Aunt, and I still plan to, but I don't have time right now. Nutshelling? No? Yes? Too much trouble?

-Jack Montague

Nutshell: Can we summarize topics in a nutshell below the really big posts?

Posts: 690 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Where's the fun in that?

Mooselet's cousin Jacob William was born eight weeks early last Saturday, mom in major distress. Mom, Dad, and baby all doing as well as or better than one could reasonably expect.

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pepek
Member # 3773

- posted      Profile for Pepek   Email Pepek         Edit/Delete Post 
*smiles* that's great to hear, I was worried something may have happened.

And off to class!

-Jack Montague

Posts: 690 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Something did happen, Pepek. It just didn't result in death.

I've decided nutshells aren't big enough.

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.