FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » is it legal to give a kid a swear word as a name? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: is it legal to give a kid a swear word as a name?
Bella Bee
Member # 7027

- posted      Profile for Bella Bee   Email Bella Bee         Edit/Delete Post 
know a family who named their first child Lea. They then proceeded to name their next daughter Perrin, after Lea & Perrin, the Worcestershire sauce manufacturer.

I also went to school with a girl called Summer Forecast who had a sister called Rayne.

Edit: Also, last year one day when I was very bored I read the birth announcements in the Times and found that some crazy person had named their daughter Magenta Poodle Pitman, which has to be up there with Moonunit.

[ November 18, 2004, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: Bella Bee ]

Posts: 1528 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I have known girls named Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter (admitedly, Winter was a last name).
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
Bella, you knew a girl named Rayne? That's what we named our daughter. [Smile] Rayne Danae, which my mother loves to say "Rayne Danae, Rain Tomorrow". Appropriate, really, given where we live.
Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kazwailah
Member # 6711

- posted      Profile for kazwailah   Email kazwailah         Edit/Delete Post 
A buddy of mine has the last name Keyes (He pronounces it keys) and he used to joke about naming his kids stuff like Don (Donkeys), Bruce (Brewskis) and my personal favorite; Waters (Water skis). Will he actually do it? I doubt it, but we had a good laugh about it.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toretha
Member # 2233

- posted      Profile for Toretha   Email Toretha         Edit/Delete Post 
I kinda thought the word godDESS covered the female bit....

[ November 18, 2004, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Toretha ]

Posts: 3493 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cashew
Member # 6023

- posted      Profile for Cashew   Email Cashew         Edit/Delete Post 
I had a companion on my mission whose last name was Klunker. He was German.
I knew a bishop here, a Polynesian guy, whose name was Radio Watch.
When I worked at the Polynesian Cultural Center there was a Tongan guy with 23 (!) kids, all named after movie stars. The last name was Fa. So there was Cary Grant Fa, John Wayne Fa, and so on.
Then there's Frank Zappa's kids, Moon Unit (girl) and Dweezil (boy).

Posts: 867 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post 
I attended elementry school with a Michael Jackson. In high school, I felt really sorry for Harry Balls.
My mom's american name is Sunny and her maiden name is Sun. Her Korean clientele refer to her as Sunny-Sun.

Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
I work with a 'Chinwe'--pronounced 'Chew-a'

My mother worked one year at a Title 1 (which in my town means 'black') school, and every single girl in her class had a 'sha' name: Shaniqua, Shaquana, et cetera. Of course, as a white family, we were so confused as to why this was popular among the black families, becuase we have yet to meet a white girl with the name "Shaquana". [Dont Know]

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toretha
Member # 2233

- posted      Profile for Toretha   Email Toretha         Edit/Delete Post 
Mom worked with a girl named Latrina.
Posts: 3493 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Initials that spell words aren't so bad as long as it's not HOG or DUM or (in the case of a girl) LES, DYK, MAN, BOY... Et cetera. Or GAY for guys, I assume.

My initials are ALL. [Smile] I like them.

No odd names that I can remember, though.

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

One of my goals in life is to marry a man whose last name begins with a "B" so that my initials would be KGB.

When I was about 7 I realized that some of our initials spelled things out. My mother is Mrs. K (that one was a real revelation for me LOL), my sister is ELK, but I was just JAK. So I decided long before I was interested in boys that I was going to marry someone whose last name started with an L so I could be a jackal.

Fast forward fourteen years. My 7 year old ideas were completely forgotten until my sister reminded me of it after the fact.... I marry a guy with the last initial L.... I am in fact a jackal (in more than one way LOL) but now I'm trying to get rid of that last letter.

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
And who could forget that big name in Nascar racing, Dick Trickle?

Why not go with Richard?

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
My parents initials are WAT and VAT. My sister's is amusing in the age of computers: ALT. Mine is boring: JLT.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
This is a hilarious thread!!!

I am blessed with an unfortunate last name: Kiester. (Pronounced "KEES-ter") Yeah, when I started student teaching this year, my mentor said "So they should probably call you Miss Kiester, right?" and I answered "Oh. Do they have to?" [Smile] There were several snickers, but they got used to it.

However, I am female and I plan on taking my husband's name...unless it's something even more terrible and I truly hope that fate agrees that I've had enough name teasing in my life. My brothers' wives took on the last name Kiester...and my oldest brother and his wife think of solid, decent names (some of which are unusual actually) for their kids.

My other brother....saints preserve us. You know that article that Brian posted a few pages back? You know how he said not to misspell names on purpose or make up names? Well, here we go. My two nephews are called Gabriel Moziah Kiester and Lazaro Esaias Kiester. They call the first one Moziah because my sister in law couldn't stand that people started shortening "Gabriel" to "Gabe". She had to have total control. So we call him Moziah. With a "z". We call the second one Esaias (ees-EYE-es). (his first name is pronounced la-ZAR-o...I don't even know if I'm spelling it right.) It's hard to call a sweet roly poly baby Esaias Kiester (which we know will eventually be turned into "I saw his Kiester.") [Frown] I just call him "Babykins." I guess I'll have to cut that out before he's in high school, but heavens!! It's terrible!

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Dick Stubb--owned an appliance store in OKC.
There used to be some store run by a guy named
"Dick Power" along by route home from school. Even better, he had giant letters on the side of his building that said:

"Dick Power: 'The Tool Man'"

Sadly, he doesn't have it there anymore, it just says "D.P." instead of Dick Power.

Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Arnold
Member # 3192

- posted      Profile for Glenn Arnold   Email Glenn Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
I had a student named Kenosha who had a twin Kaneesha. I don't think their mom knew that Kenosha is a town in Wisconsin.

My mother in law is an identical twin (there's something sinister in that sentence alone). There names are Margaret and Marjorie.

Back in the video arcade heyday, my friends figured out what all their initials spelled: RED and JAB actually worked. Mine is GWA, which is almost as fun to say as "smock," (see Calvin and Hobbes) even though it doesn't mean anything.

My Grandmother's name was Fanny, but she called herself Teddy. My father called her "Fanny Goonie" (Ha! see if anyone gets THAT reference!), but he was the only one who could get away with that.

Posts: 3735 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
smock smock smock smock smock smoch
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
There's a girl who goes to my school named Katya Hooker. No joke.
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

Teacher in high school named Anita Cox.
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
Dick Justice, head of UIUC Student Conflict Resolution department

"There is Justice in discipline. Dick Justice."

A local band took his name.

Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magson
Member # 2300

- posted      Profile for Magson   Email Magson         Edit/Delete Post 
I have met Lily and Heidi Reichsiek. They are cousins. Lily's sister (and Heidi's cousin) is named Anna Marie. Reicksiek is prounounced "rex-ick."

I've met 2 women named Crystal Ball. One had the middle name Lynne, so she was "crystalline ball." Maiden names in both cases, so I'm assuming their parent figured they'd get married and change the names later. . . .

One of the end users that I support at work has last name "Shitole" -- it's pronounced "sheetle."

Another of the users I support has surname "Dikshit." Someone didn't like that spelling in the Org Chart and so there it shows up as "Dixit" but in her username and in the ticketing system it's spelled "the right way."

A place I worked had a customer named Deepa Ashit. We got a copy of her driver's license to verify that was really her name -- it was.

That same place also had a customer named Wanna Sugreekunt. He was actually a very nice man to talk to.

I have also met a couple of women named Damit -- pronounced "duh-MEET."

And for those who wonder "Why would anyone name their kids swear words -- consider this:

The name "Donna" comes from the Spanish/Italian (Latin?) "Dona" meaning "lady." Very nice, we think. But in Cambodia, the sounds "doe-nuh" means "hell." So a Cambodian meeting "Donna" might wonder why she's named for hell. And to us "Joy" is a very nice emotion, and an appropriate female name. In Cambodian, "joy" = "f*ck." And we have now exhausted my knowledge of the Cambodian language. . . .

So names we think are funny becuz they're similar to cusswords in our language, well -- that door swings both ways.

Posts: 1323 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
I have seen more than one Latina mother name her daughter Placenta, and one named her son Obgyn, after the doctor that delivered him!

I also know a Lemonjello and orangejello, but they are pronounced like Or-ON-juh-lo and Li-MON-juh-lo.

I went to college with a Lovechild Hermantrout, and I know of a mother who named her child "Sh*thead" but pronounces it Shee Taad.

True Story.

Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enjeeo
Member # 2336

- posted      Profile for enjeeo   Email enjeeo         Edit/Delete Post 
My sister has three friends who are sisters. They are, in order of age, Cindy (Lee), Lindy (Lou) and Tina.

No, not Cynthia Lee or Linda Louise, etc. Their legal names are Cindy Lee and Lindy Lou, and they are not even twins. Lindy's name is apparently the name of the girl in the original lyrics of 'Peggy Sue'. I wonder if her dad thinks that makes it okay...)

When referring to the three of them, my dad calls them 'Cindy, Lindy and Tindy'. [Smile]

These are suburban Australian kids and they sound like hillbillies.

[ November 18, 2004, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: enjeeo ]

Posts: 2451 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khavanon
Member # 929

- posted      Profile for Khavanon   Email Khavanon         Edit/Delete Post 
My mother's maiden name is Apple. I have a cousin named Candy Apple, and a grandmother who we called Granny Apple.
Posts: 2523 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Theca, I know a Latrina and a Gay. Gay is an older woman, obviously.

Tammy, your Arik story cracks me up, because I was engaged for awhile to a guy who's family had a weird naming tratition. His mom had given both him and his brother five letter names where all the letters were a part of their last name. His older brother had a son, and then another while we were dating, and they continued the "all letters must be part of the last name" bit but skipped the five letter requirement, which is good, because while they had eight letters to choose from, that would have been awfully limiting. Anyway, when we were talking about children I said flat out that I would not be continuing that tradition, and at first he was fine with it, said he thought it was a little weird, too. Later, it was like we had never had the conversation... :shakes head: I'm really glad now I never had to deal with it seriously. I thought it was one of the stupidest things I had ever heard of.

[ November 18, 2004, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: ElJay ]

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know which is worse -- Gay or Gaylord.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
There's a town in Minnesota named Gaylord. I have a gigantic hooded sweatshirt with the town name across the back.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Anne Kate--I can't quite put my finger on it, but isn't it funny? Someday I'll use it in a book, I think.

When I was doing IT work for the Kansas Dept. of Health and Environment, I was passing through the Dept. of Vital Statistics and overheard a couple of the employees laughing about some guy who had just come in to pick up his birth certificate. His last name, I'm afraid, was "Buttream" .

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I had a debate teacher whose name was Merry Gay.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
I had a co-worker with the name of Mike Klett. His parents were from Germany.
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Alcon, there's also a kid that goes to your school named Lordmeister, I forget his last name but it's funny too (freshman, mom had him at jcms).

On Katya, the principal was once announcing some sort of award and said Gotcha Hooker.

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magson
Member # 2300

- posted      Profile for Magson   Email Magson         Edit/Delete Post 
This talk of the names "Gay and "Gaylord" remind me that I know 2 women named Gaydra. Mother and daughter, actually. Mom goes by "Gaydra" to "everyone," but her family actually calls her "Mildred" or "Gramma Mil." The daughter goes by her initials "GJ."
Posts: 1323 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kazwailah
Member # 6711

- posted      Profile for kazwailah   Email kazwailah         Edit/Delete Post 
My Grandmother's name was Gladys, everyone called her happy bottom.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, honestly, these are names from my wife's family.

Dick Sweat.

Fanny Smelly.

No lie.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Rat Named Dog
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for A Rat Named Dog   Email A Rat Named Dog         Edit/Delete Post 
Lie.
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
I had a great-aunt and great-uncle who went by the names "Girl" and "Boy" their whole lives. To us, they were Aunt Girlie and Uncle Boy.
Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
My mom worked with a Dr. Richard Dick. His nickname was Dick (Dicky as a child). His specialty: urology.

So, Dick Dick the urologist.

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
I really am laughing out loud. I'm not kidding!!! [ROFL]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lost Ashes
Member # 6745

- posted      Profile for Lost Ashes   Email Lost Ashes         Edit/Delete Post 
A kid I grew up with had the name Fambrough, which had been passed down from his dad (who went by the name Fam) and his grandfather. Luckily, this fellow went with his middle name.

It's tough to live up to Fambrough.

Posts: 472 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OlavMah
Member # 756

- posted      Profile for OlavMah   Email OlavMah         Edit/Delete Post 
Magson, I know of Anna Reicksiek. Her cousin is in our ward (there can be only one in the SW US). I know a bunch of people with the last name Bair. Some with a responsible attitude about naming their kids and some... not so much. Oh yeah, and my husband is related to them. We've already had the "they're kids, not pets" talk.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
OlavMah, you got married? [Smile] Awesome! And good to see you back! [Wave]
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
One of my dad's employees had the last name of Ausel, and her maiden name was Butz.

So she went from being a Butz to an Ausel.

[Razz]

Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
Now I don't feel so bad about naming my son "Christopher Robin". Heh.

There is a cadet here at USMA named Celeste Pizza. Heh. When we got a fax from her mother to order her printer, we thought it was a joke. Nope. There's also a cadet here with the last name of "Arrowsmith", which is totally cool.

I know a Sgt. whose first and middle name are "Merry Christmas". [Smile]

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foundling
Member # 6348

- posted      Profile for foundling   Email foundling         Edit/Delete Post 
It'd be cool if your last name was Xerxes, and you named your kid Art, and gave him a middle name starting with E. Art E. Xerxes. Hehe...

damn... that was so two pages ago

[ November 20, 2004, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: foundling ]

Posts: 499 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solo
Member # 3148

- posted      Profile for solo   Email solo         Edit/Delete Post 
There was a professor at my college with the last name Woodcock. My wife knows a Christopher Robin and her parents know some people who had a whole bunch of girls followed by a boy who they named Boy. They had another boy a while later and one of them exclaimed "We did it again" and they named him Did.
Posts: 1336 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
I have worked with a guy with the last name Gay. Thankfully his first name was Brad. Although, since in the Navy you use the last name when addressing someone....

My name thankfully is fairly boring, if just long. Stanislawski...not a whole lot beyond mispronouncing and mis-spelling. However, I prefer just Stan....albeit "the Man" gets tacked on to it a lot. Mostly because it rhymes, sometimes because I did something important.

I work with a guy now who has the last name of Potter, first name Jason. (Thank you no Harry Potter reference.) However, we had a female that had a very different name from what we called her (ok, it was when she wasn't around). We did call her Harry Potter, but only because she looked like him. Too bad she didn't have his attitude....might've made it easier to get along with her. Don't know how her husband put up with her. It was easy to see why he liked going out to sea though. [Smile]

Other last names of people I know.... Gaytan, Blackwood, Cox, Eatmon (who was once called Eatme by a female officer for a while), Blackman (he's white), and Blackenship.

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
I remembered what I was trying to post about the first time I posted on this thread! (cold medication--blast it!)

My sister-in-law's sister (my sister-in-law once removed?) had a baby and named him Van (a family name on her husband's side, apparently). The new baby's middle name is Walter (after maternal grandfather). They plan on (PLAN ON) calling him "VW". That's bad enough. Their last name begins with the letter "D". So his first and last intitials are, yes, "VD". And of course, there is an ailment common amongst German Shepherds called "VWD", but not many people will get that. Heh.

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uhleeuh
Member # 6803

- posted      Profile for Uhleeuh   Email Uhleeuh         Edit/Delete Post 
One of my brother's cellmates had a last name of Sexy and as my brother describes him, he was anything but. At first my brother thought the other inmates were just teasing this guy the way you might tease a tall person by calling them Little [insert appropriate name].
Posts: 378 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh! I just remembered Theodore Bayer. And we had a Yogi Baehr at work, but I think his real name was Gerald or something.

My maiden name is Bush. I was always glad I wasn't named after Aunt Rose, even though I really like that name. I like Thorn and Briar. Gorse, Creosote, Holly, Mulberry, Groundsel, Hydrangea, Evergreen, Lilac, Spiraea, and Snowball.

Rain

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
School4ever
Member # 5575

- posted      Profile for School4ever   Email School4ever         Edit/Delete Post 
I broke my leg when I was 17, the Drs. who worked on me were Dr. Dick, Dr. Ball, and Dr. Tushman. And Dr. Ubelhart, but his name did not fit in with the rest.
Posts: 188 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.