FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » TatianaTatianaTatianaTatiana (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: TatianaTatianaTatianaTatiana
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Nobody thought to make the name of Oberon yet?

EDIT: Or I guess the real equivalent would be along the lines of "Ebrono".

[ November 22, 2004, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Teshi ]

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grisha
Member # 6871

- posted      Profile for Grisha   Email Grisha         Edit/Delete Post 
I have some vague idea what the name change was about.
Posts: 376 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grisha
Member # 6871

Also i think Tatiana's posts are great, as are Anne Kate's, AK's, AKA's, and Anna Kata's (that one was you too, right?).
Posts: 376 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Member # 7035

- posted      Profile for Tater           Edit/Delete Post 
and tater's...tater's posts are great too!
[Cool]

Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toretha
Member # 2233

- posted      Profile for Toretha   Email Toretha         Edit/Delete Post 
No, sorry, they all suck
Posts: 3493 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Tater's posts are definitely great!

[Hail] Tater

Toretha is right as far as Tatiana's posts are concerned.

Rabbit, I don't get your reference. [Smile]

Teshi, wouldn't that be Titania you are thinking of? I'm not her, I'm just an anagram of her.

Eduardo, I am honored and delighted to welcome you as my newest acolyte! <touches his forehead>

<dances for joy>

Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Grisha, yes, I am also ana kata. [Smile]
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

quote:
Teshi, wouldn't that be Titania you are thinking of? I'm not her, I'm just an anagram of her.

Well. Here's the story: I was thinking of Titania but then I had to look up Oberon's name and then I realised after I had made the post that you were Tatiana and not Titania and so then in order to have my post make sense I edited it with a similarly mixed up name.

Obviously this failed miserably. Heh.

Tatiana is a very pretty name though.

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

[ROFL] Now I get it! Sorry, I was a bit slow on the uptake!
Teshi
Member # 5024

Don't worry. Someday I will be truly witty.
Grisha
Member # 6871

Toretha:
quote:
Well, I think she's a crappy poster. Tatiana, EW!
Tatiana:
quote:
Toretha is right as far as Tatiana's posts are concerned.
Why being mean to Tatiana? Both of you? [Frown] *dashes out of thread not wanting to see Tatiana being insulted*
Toretha
Member # 2233

- posted      Profile for Toretha   Email Toretha         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Grisha, the simple fact is that I'm obliged to be mean to her because she's a big fat TAXI.
Posts: 3493 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Rabbit, I don't get your reference.
There is a book called "Dr. Tatiana's sex advice to all creation". The Definitive Guide to the Evolutionary Biology of Sex. by Olivia Judson.

The book is on the evolutionary biology of sex and contains all kinds of facinating and humorous information on reproduction in various species. It is written in the form of letters to and answers from the preeminent sexpert in all creation. It won the Biosis Award from the London Zoological society for communicating zoology.

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grisha
Member # 6871

A TAXT? [Confused]
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Oh, Rabbit, that sounds great! She sounds like a total credit to our name! [Smile]

Grisha, dear, pay no mind to Toretha. She's just jealous cause SHE isn't a taxi! [Taunt]

Grisha
Member # 6871

I still don't get what she means by saying you are a TAXI, or how it is mean. [Confused]
Tatiana
Member # 6776

(Psssst! Grisha! I can't give the secret away in public but I will whisper it to you here. Anna's just weird like this. [Smile] This is Anna's way of being goofy and silly. We really love each other! There was a whole thread once in which we made up excessively silly insults to swap. Taxi seems to be her favorite of all. I think her mother was traumatized by a big yellow vehicle of some kind before Anna was born, maybe. I'm not sure. Ask Fyfe. She may know more about how this particular pathology came about.)
Grisha
Member # 6871

ah well, as long as she doesn't call you a school bus, i guess it is not that bad. [Razz]
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
Since Toretha is away from internet access for thanksgiving. . .

Tatiana, you're a big fat school bus.

Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Ahh, my little Lubeefka! You only say that cause you two are such lederhosen. Such a space heater!
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
*dances, welcomes Eduardo as fellow acolyte*
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
I think I love the space heater insult. I am going to make it a goal to call someone a space heater in the next 24 hours.

whee!

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grisha
Member # 6871

I have been called a heater, a space heater, and a furnace, but they all were terms of endearment.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.