FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Ring

Author Topic: The Ring
Dobbie
Member # 3881

- posted      Profile for Dobbie           Edit/Delete Post 
Uh oh! It's been seven days since I saw the video, and you know what that means.
Posts: 1794 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait.. You do know that if you have your phone number listed on the federal Do Not Call list, it can't kill you, right?
Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dobbie
Member # 3881

I just meant that now I have to get up before noon on a Saturday to return it to Blockbuster, or face the dreaded extended viewing fees.
Posts: 1794 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wave] Dobie. We'll miss you.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
Dont they charge like a whole extra rental?
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dobbie
Member # 3881

Yes. By the way, in the original Japanese version the phone didn't ring unless you were actually in the cabin when you watched the video, but you were still cursed.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.