FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Why I distrust everyone (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why I distrust everyone
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
As an aside, I have to say that I had a bizarre Hatrack dream the other night that centered around you...which is REALLY WEIRD, considering I've never met you! o_O
Wait...so the dream was about me? Really? What happened? That's wild!

I recently started wearing blue eyeshadow (yay! The 80s are back!) - was I wearing it in your dream?

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, it was definitely you (as in, I knew you, not just, "Hey, I recognize that that's Kat from the pictures on foobonic").

I should preface this by saying, lately, all my dreams (anxiety nightmares and otherwise) have taken place in the same weird conglomeration of all the educational institutions of my past, and this dream was no exception.

You were leading a dance class (round dancing, renaissance-type stuff), and you were trying to get me to join in. I don't recall whether you were wearing blue eyeshadow; in fact, I don't remember details about the other people, either. I do have a clear image of the room, though, and of you with your hand on my wrist pulling me towards the dancers. I think I told you that I needed to go study (bleah, studying anxiety).

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I had a Katie dream about her teaching a class the other night, too!

But it was a cooking class. I was really bored, because she was teaching about omlettes, and I already know how to make omlettes quite well. [Dont Know]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Note: ketchupqueen=megalomaniac.

Hmmm. Like minded.

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Achilles
Member # 7741

- posted      Profile for Achilles           Edit/Delete Post 
I just want you all to know that it's not over yet.
Posts: 496 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendil18
Member # 3180

- posted      Profile for Earendil18   Email Earendil18         Edit/Delete Post 
A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!

*CLINGKSH*

Posts: 1236 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Achilles
Member # 7741

Hmmm...

Note: Earendil18 is both contentious and confusing.

Those are not mutually exclusive words with "con" as the prefix.

Posts: 496 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Watch it....I know where your heel is. [Smile]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Achilles
Member # 7741

Kwea. Well... just... yeah.

I'm watchin' you too.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.