FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » C'mon.. laugh a little.

Author Topic: C'mon.. laugh a little.
Tater
Member # 7035

- posted      Profile for Tater           Edit/Delete Post 
Jokes:

A man walks into a bar with a dog and the bartender says, "Hey! You can't bring that dog in here."
The man responds, "It's my seeing-eye dog."
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Come on in, sit down, and have a drink on me."

A short while later another man walks into the bar with a Chihuahua.
"Hey mister, you can't bring that dog in here!"
"It's my seeing-eye dog."
"But, it's a Chihuahua!"
"What?! They gave me a Chihuahua?!"

[ROFL]

Let's try another one:

A blond walks up to a vending machine, puts in her money and gets a Coke. She sets her Coke down, puts in more money and gets a Sprite. She sets this down, puts in more money and gets a water. She continues this until finally the man behind her says, "Hey, lady, can't just I get in front of you and get my drink, then you can continue whatever you're doing?"
"No Way!" the blond replies, "I'm winning!"
[ROFL]

Alright, your turn!

Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
CRACK!

The gun's handle smashed into my head. For a second, everything blanked out. I was drowning in pain; a red mist filled my eyes.

But I knew -- so deeply that I didn't need to think it -- that if I fainted now, he would finish me off. I knew that my life was on the line, and more importantly, my post count.

Thinking that, as I fell to the ground, I snapped my arm out and grabbed his ankle. I pulled it. He fell back, and I jumped on him and punched his head, again and again, sitting on his stomach.

Finally, he was silent.

Then I jumped up to the computer and...

POSTED ON THE LAST POST THREAD!

Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Member # 7035

Too bad this was wasted on a thread that's not the last post thread. [Roll Eyes]
It was funny though.
Maybe that was your intention..since this is a thread about laughing, and that's what it made me do. Ahhh, I guess I underestimated you.
I stand corrected.

[ December 04, 2004, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: Tater ]

Posts: 925 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
That is possibly one of the coolest things to have said about you: "I underestimated you."

Thanks for the compliment ^^!

Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
A man walked into a bar. Ouch.

Three men walked into a bar. The fourth one ducked.

A priest, a rabbi, and a muslim walk into a bar. The barteneder says, "What is this, some kind of joke?"

Horse walks into a bar, the bartender say, "Why the long face?"

A piece of rope walks into a bar, the bartender tells him, "We don't serve ropes in here."
The rope stands up, walks out the door, messes up his hair, ties himself into a knot, and walks back it. The bartender looks at him and asks, "Aren't you a rope?" The rope looks at the bartender and replies, "No sir. I'm a fraid knot."

Three vampires walk into a bar. The bartender asks, "What'll it be." The first replies, "A blood." The second asks for the same. The third looks at the bartender and says, sheepishly, "I'll have a plasma." The bartender looks at the group and says, "So that's two bloods and a blood light."

Feel free to beat me for such bad jokes.

Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tater
Member # 7035

Beat you? On the contrary, I like those.
Hmmm.. now what does that say about me? [Big Grin]

ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
What does a bear on a bicycle sound like?
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Give up?
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

Gershwin.
babager
Member # 6700

- posted      Profile for babager   Email babager         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 295 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.