FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Currently Listening (Page 22)

This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22   
Author Topic: Currently Listening
Rotar Mode
Member # 9898

- posted      Profile for Rotar Mode   Email Rotar Mode         Edit/Delete Post 
Jimi Hendrix-Voodoo Child
Posts: 155 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airmanfour
Member # 6111

- posted      Profile for airmanfour           Edit/Delete Post 
Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through The Eyes of Madness - Coheed & Cambria
Posts: 1156 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
airman, that's a great album. I've got the new Hanson song - Great Divide and the Fray - How to Save a Life on repeat.
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
'Here is Gone' - Goo Goo Dolls

I have a playlist entitled "Snow Goo Fray" which consists of my favorite songs by, you guessed it, Snow Patrol, Goo Goo Dolls, and The Fray.

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
striplingrz
Member # 9770

- posted      Profile for striplingrz   Email striplingrz         Edit/Delete Post 
'We're Going to be Friends' - The White Stripes
Posts: 176 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
?
Member # 2319

- posted      Profile for ?   Email ?         Edit/Delete Post 
The First Single- The Format

?

Posts: 219 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Enae Volare by Era

I recommend this group to Raia since I know she sings. Era is basically this new age techy sort of thing. They usually sing in Latin.

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm writing a term paper and listening to a mix of

Headphones
Mogwai
I'm From Barcelona ("Treehouse" is especially funny)
Neutral Milk Hotel
Okkervil River
The Wrens
The Mountain Goats
The Slip

Now if only I could figure out what to write.

Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
what do you need to write it on?
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Will B
Member # 7931

- posted      Profile for Will B   Email Will B         Edit/Delete Post 
Pandora.com, playing Cheap Trick.
Posts: 1877 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
striplingrz
Member # 9770

- posted      Profile for striplingrz   Email striplingrz         Edit/Delete Post 
Purple Haze, covered by The Cure
Posts: 176 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

Let it go - Voltaire

I love that man.

Threads
Member # 10863

- posted      Profile for Threads   Email Threads         Edit/Delete Post 
The Future (Rank 1 Remix) - Joop
Posts: 1327 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nato:

I'm From Barcelona ("Treehouse" is especially funny)

I couldnt agree more, they're awesome! do u know architecture in helsinki? theyve got a similar "vibe" going on [Big Grin]
Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

- posted      Profile for Mr. Y   Email Mr. Y         Edit/Delete Post 
The Ecstatic - Mos Def
Posts: 1100 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

- posted      Profile for Mr. Y   Email Mr. Y         Edit/Delete Post 
Brand New Eyes - Paramore
Posts: 1100 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
The Beautiful Letdown - Switchfoot
Hello Hurricane - Switchfoot
How to Train Your Dragon: Soundtrack by John Powell.

My musical tastes have been dominated by circumstance lately. I went to see Switchfoot at a local theater a few weeks ago, even though I only knew a couple songs, and they totally blew me away. A lot of the lyrics just slammed home with me, and the energy at the concert was intense. Thus, I've been pretty hooked ever since.

And earlier tonight I saw HTTYD, which was absolutely 100% adorable and funny. I had major warm fuzzies coming out of that movie. And the soundtrack appears to be top notch as well. It's an equal mix of bombastic battle music (think Pirates of the Caribbean mixed with Star Wars or Gladiator) and softer new agey sort of music (think Sigur Ros for some of it). All in all a decent soundtrack.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't stop listening to this song ever since a friend posted the video on their FB page; it's a Portuguese cover (lyrics significantly changed) of a Damien Rice song:

E Isso Ai by Brazilian artists Seu Jorge and Ana Carolina.

Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

- posted      Profile for SoaPiNuReYe           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Uprooted:
I can't stop listening to this song ever since a friend posted the video on their FB page; it's a Portuguese cover (lyrics significantly changed) of a Damien Rice song:

E Isso Ai by Brazilian artists Seu Jorge and Ana Carolina.

Seu Jorge is awesome. I love brazilian music.
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
Souad Massi's Mesk Elil
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
Sigur Rós: Nż Batterķ from Įgętis Byrjun
Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.