FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » W.o.W. Clan/guild (World of Warcraft)

Author Topic: W.o.W. Clan/guild (World of Warcraft)
Wonko The Sane
Member # 2945

- posted      Profile for Wonko The Sane   Email Wonko The Sane         Edit/Delete Post 
has anyone setup a Hatrack clan/guild yet?
Posts: 213 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Heh, I'm only level 13, I don't have the cash to even think about setting up a guild [Smile]

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I got WoW for X-mas, and I'm hooked. This will be the game that loses me my job - simply because of the amount of time it will take up.

I'm now at level 13 (almost a full month behind Bok) and I'm wondering if any sort of guild-ish type thing has emerged for hatrack?

If not, what are some of your character names? I'm playing a troll named Tichenor at the moment.

Anyone else of the Horde persuasion?

Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm one of the officers of a Horde guild that's named Salamander Army (I swear again, I wasn't part of the naming process. But what else can you except from a bunch of military cadets who grew up reading Ender's Game.) We're on the Shattered Hand server, so if any Horde players there are looking for a guild, I'm sure I could pull some strings and get you put on the roster. Just tell me here, or message me there (name is Stijl).

Feyd Baron, DoC

Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
Dangit. I'm on the Bronzebeard server, or I'd be down.
Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
I was on shattered hand until i saw the stats on number of horde players vs. alliance players, at which point I switched to darkspear and made a horde mage.

[ January 03, 2005, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: Storm Saxon ]

Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
The Horde - Alliance population on my server seems to be somewhere between 1:2 and 1:4 at the moment. Is it really that different on any of the others?

Feyd Baron, DoC

Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
If any of you are Alliance on DoomHammer, the guild I'm in, Immortal Brethren, is really good. I'm having fun with my lvl 35 warlock (ludosti). [Big Grin]

[ January 03, 2005, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Now 26 on Magtheridon, with a level 6 alt.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Most of the various surveys I've seen put Horde population at about half of Alliance on most servers.
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

Hey look, WoW made it into Penny Arcade. Go WoW!

Feyd Baron, DoC

Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm on World of Warcraft now [Big Grin] . It took a while for me to get around the whole money thing, but I have it now.

I played for a couple months on the Beta, but then haven't played the retail version, so I've been missing out. I had a level 35ish Shaman on the beta server.

So anyone want to play around sometime? I play horde almost exclusively, but I would have no problem making an Alliance alt to hang around with hatrackers with.

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
I played a hunter to 60 on Cenarius, but I've since lapsed and stopped playing in favor of doing other things with my life (like, uh, City of Villains), but I might be interested in restarting...
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
calaban
Member # 2516

- posted      Profile for calaban   Email calaban         Edit/Delete Post 
Does the "life" part of it count when your other endeavor is merely another mmo? [Razz]

51 NE hunter named Perelandrea on Darkiron.

Posts: 686 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

I define my life by what MMO I'm playing.

For example, I don't refer to it as "freshman year of college," I refer to it as "the year I made a huge mistake and played Star Wars Galaxies."

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
calaban
Member # 2516

- posted      Profile for calaban   Email calaban         Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like my freshman year, or the year I wasted playing Diablo2.

@#$%!@ Blizzard! Love to hate em.

Posts: 686 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

Ugh, Diablo II. Ugh, Starcraft. Ugh, Blizzard. So ... so ... deliciously good.

</threadhijack>

Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
<threadhijack>

I play Guild Wars...if anyone else plays, let me know. The character I play the most is Anne Elliott.

If you add me or talk to me, please tell me who you are. [Big Grin]

</threadhijack>

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
So we have a maybe it sounds like in erosomniac.

Though I'm not sure I can make it to 51 to play with calaban...

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

Still going strong here (had about a two - three month period where I didn't play).

Now have a 60 orc hunter on Bloodscalp, a 35 Undead Warrior on Darkspear, and a 60 Night Elf Druid (and 18 Human Mage and 12 Dwarf Warrior) on Arthas.

Definately spending most my WoW time on Arthas these days. If anyone else is residing there, send me a message (Mikka), and I'll see what I can do in terms of helping out or getting a group together.

Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Alliance, Dawrf, Im on a rppvp server, maelstrom.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puppy
Member # 6721

- posted      Profile for Puppy   Email Puppy         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm an Undead named Nipper on Draka.
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
james01
Member # 8863

- posted      Profile for james01   Email james01         Edit/Delete Post 
When I get back up to school, I'll be installing it if anyone wants to help a n00b out.
Posts: 153 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Misha McBride
Member # 6578

- posted      Profile for Misha McBride           Edit/Delete Post 
Anzha, 60 Troll Warrior, I play on Whisperwind. We need more Horde please, 7,700 Horde to 19,000 Alliance.
Posts: 262 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.