FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Finally!

Author Topic: Finally!
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
I just emailed an Excel file to myself at school. It has my (done! done! done! [Big Grin] ) grades for the first trimester, which I will put into the actual report cards tomorrow morning.

And I might even get a couple hours of sleep . . . [Sleep]

Tomorrow, I get to start grading the first tests of the new trimester. *weak smile*

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck ! And I hope you'll sleep longer next night (with many sweet dreams [Wink] )
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rubble
Member # 6454

- posted      Profile for rubble           Edit/Delete Post 
Phewww!

Congrats rivka!

Posts: 270 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay, rivka! [Smile]
Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coccinelle
Member # 5832

- posted      Profile for Coccinelle   Email Coccinelle         Edit/Delete Post 
I know what an accomplishment that is! Yay! [Smile]
Posts: 862 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
*dance* [Smile]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

*drained* Realized this morning that I still hadn't checked one important thing for each student. Spent a couple hours doing that.

Got to go to the Wednesday morning class, since the afternoon classes I teach were canceled (Chanukah trip). Got to go pick up my son, 'cause his tutor canceled (second time this week). Then he sat and worked on homework while I worked on filling out report cards.

And I'm exhausted, and had to cancel an appointment, but I am DONE!!!

*pointedly ignores pile of first test of new trimester*

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay!

Now... sleep. [Sleep] And that is an order...

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

First the kids have to go to bed. Then I have to get caught up on Hatrack. (What?) Then, yes, sleep it is! [Sleep]
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes. AIM. You Like Aim.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Hmm, I think I may be just suggestible enough at the moment to obey, mack. [Wink]
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Sleep!

Naughty mack for interfering with much needed sleep . . . [No No]

Congratulations on getting the grading doen, rivka! Yeah!!!!

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
When am I not naughty?
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Not interfering. Don' wanna go sleep yet.
esl
Member # 3143

- posted      Profile for esl   Email esl         Edit/Delete Post 
It's kinda early for sleep..

Yay rivka!

Posts: 1056 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay rivka. One question. Did you make a backup copy of the spreadsheet with the grades in it? I'm not trying to be a downer, but there is Murphy's law to contend with.

Yay for getting them done. [Big Grin]

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
that's a good point, mack -

continue . . .

[Big Grin]

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

The report cards got mailed today. This had almost nothing to do with me directly (I was out most of the morning, taking my son to the orthopedist), but was indirectly due to lots of stuff I did this week (not least me actually filling in the grades last night).

Yay! [Big Grin]

Derrell, the spreadsheet is fairly irrelevant at this point (and I could recreate it without a LOT of angst anyway, using my grade book); but I do have one copy on this 'puter, one at school (slightly updated) and a printout of the final grades. So I think I'm covered. [Wink]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.