FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » ROTK Extended Edition

Author Topic: ROTK Extended Edition
Bella Bee
Member # 7027

- posted      Profile for Bella Bee   Email Bella Bee         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not gloating [Evil] , but there have to be some perks for us poor foreigners, and getting this film four days early is one of them. I bought it this morning and quite honestly so far, (I've only just finished the first disc, but I skipped ahead a little to the Houses of Healing because I love Faramir), it is absolutely THE BEST film I have ever seen. The cinema release just doesn't even compare.

**SPOILERS**

Favourite moments so far... The drinking game between Legolas ('I feel something... A slight tingle in my fingers... I think it's affecting me.') and Gimli ('the Dwarves go swimming with little hairy women.')
And who knew that sculls could be that nasty to walk on?
I wasn't too sure I liked the death of Saruman, but that's probably because I'm still mourning that the Scouring of the Shire is gone.

Posts: 1528 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
[Grumble] [Grumble] [Grumble] [Grumble] [Grumble] [Grumble] [Grumble]

*is mondo jealous* [Smile]

[ December 10, 2004, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
WOW Its out already?! Gots to go buy it!(1^263455255)

this better? I used exponents instead. ^.~

[ December 10, 2004, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: Altáriël of Dorthonion ]

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
*Pleads Fifth*

Feyd Baron, DoC

Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

- posted      Profile for newfoundlogic   Email newfoundlogic         Edit/Delete Post 
I got an email today telling me my copy had been shipped.
*waits eagerly*

Posts: 3446 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
[Grumble] I want one too...
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
AOD, please please edit that post. It's killing me. [Razz]
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
And since he's a fairly major part of the movie, you better listen to him. (Well, shares a name with either a ranger in the movie or Led Zepplin's lead singer's dog who happens to share the name with a ranger in the movie.)

Feyd Baron, DoC

Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

then die!
[Big Grin]

Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
My huge monitor can't even hold in all of your explanation marks. It would be nice if you would stick a hard return in there or something....
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.