FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Appreciating Raia: (And a bunch of entropy) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Appreciating Raia: (And a bunch of entropy)
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
*posts*

I hope she's sleeping now. She's been working nonstop forever.

Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Phanto... you idiot. [Kiss]

Wow... I... um...

Thanks a million, everyone. [Kiss] This thread made me so happy! Admittedly, the first post is very... um... interesting, and "Eating Raia" isn't really the first name I'd come up with for an appreciation thread...

But it's lovely. I wish I could respond to all your posts individually, but I have to go visit my dad's cousin in the hospital, because she just had a baby girl!

I have been working like crazy, trying to get all my finals done before the end of the semester (YESTERDAY! I'm FREE!), and I've moved to my parents' house, at least for the week... their internet hasn't been working for about ten days. So I haven't been on here much! But I'm at my aunt's house now, so I'm very briefly checking out Hatrack before I have to go to the hospital!

Again... thanks so so much everyone! *bounces around happily* You're all so great! And I love and appreciate you all to bits as well. [Group Hug]

This thread made my day. [Big Grin]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Raia, you goofball, get on AIM so I can tackle you. [Razz]
Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

I couldn't, I was at my aunt's house, and only online for about five minutes! And now I'm at my dad's aunt's house, but I'm leaving in a moment, as soon as my dad does something he needs to do. And my parents' internet isn't fixed yet.

But my dad said he's trying to fix it, and hopefully something will happen tomorrow. So then I'll get online...

...and TOTALLY be the one to tackle you first. [Razz]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
EDIT (due to irrelevence):

Yippy! We all love Raia!

At least She is happy. Don't you think so... we made Her happy!

I'm talking BS again...

[ January 08, 2005, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: Jonathan Howard ]

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

*giggle*

[Kiss]

Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
"...nothing that we know of."

Unbirth? You curl back up into the fetal position and reenter the womb and go back to sleep?

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.