FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Overdoses on Forums

Author Topic: Overdoses on Forums
WheatPuppet
Member # 5142

- posted      Profile for WheatPuppet   Email WheatPuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
*dies* [edit: in celebration of my 777th post [Smile] ]

[ January 07, 2005, 12:52 AM: Message edited by: WheatPuppet ]

Posts: 903 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
There's something very Stranger in a Strange Land about that. *puts WP in the stew pot*

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JemmyGrove
Member # 6707

- posted      Profile for JemmyGrove   Email JemmyGrove         Edit/Delete Post 
I grok.

I'm told he's better with a little garlic.

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
I gork.

Everything goes better with a little garlic. Except, perhaps, for the odd exception of vampires.

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you know what's cool? I just read the word "grok" used in one Scientific American article on physics. Another SciAm article about information theory used the section title "The Answer is 42" referring to black hole computing and the fact that the laws of physics make any subset of the universe into a vast computer of sorts.

It seems that many of the shared memes that hatrack takes for granted are also shared by scientists in general. [Smile]

Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused] I thought that was just, you know, generally understood? [Dont Know]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
In memories of WheatPuppet, I take a rose on his stone tomb :

@}--+-->-

[Cry]

God give you a place at paradise...

[ January 07, 2005, 05:40 AM: Message edited by: Choobak ]

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
As long as I get my share...
Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WheatPuppet
Member # 5142

- posted      Profile for WheatPuppet   Email WheatPuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Stories of my death, as told by WheatPuppet, were very much exaggerated. WP needs to remember to rein in myself when telling tall tales. [Razz]

More accurately, it was my left eye that died. Suddenly it decided to be dry and ittrritated. If I could wager the cause, it was to much time on three different forums and reading about PHP at the same time.

Posts: 903 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Silverblue Sun
Member # 1630

- posted      Profile for The Silverblue Sun   Email The Silverblue Sun         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Everything goes better with a little garlic. Except, perhaps, for the odd exception of vampires.
...and chocolate. Garlic chocolate sucks!
Posts: 2752 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JemmyGrove
Member # 6707

- posted      Profile for JemmyGrove   Email JemmyGrove         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

Have you tried garlic chocolate? If not, then how could you possibly know? And if you have, then WHAT THE *BLEEP* WERE YOU THINKING? [Wall Bash]
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Cayenne Pepper chocolate however, is good. As is jalepeno chocolate...

Hi Nate. [Wave]

[ January 08, 2005, 07:30 AM: Message edited by: Narnia ]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

That it is.

BTW, do we know what WP's new identity will be/is? Or am I just too dense to figure it out already? [Dont Know]

JemmyGrove
Member # 6707

Shhhhhhh!!! (You'll blow my cover!! Again!!)
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
Hum... There is a spy here... I have discovered... :

THE DEAD IS NOT DEAD !! *extravagant music of evidence revelation*

The corps in the tomb is NOT WheatPuppet as revealed gene study.

So Who is this dead ? [Confused]

We must inquire !

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JemmyGrove
Member # 6707

Uh, it's corpse. Unless you're talking about a drum corps or the marine corps.

"Honey, what's all that racket?" "It's OK Dear, it's just the drum corps in the cemetary. It sounds like Mahler's Resurrection Symphony, so they should be back some time soon."

[Smile]

JemmyGrove
Member # 6707

I figure it's probably not in very good taste at the moment to joke about the Marine Corps in the cemetary.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.